Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 67. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Block time has not changed at all. There have been over 1000 blocks since the fork kicked in yesterday so the timing is exactly the same at roughly 720 blocks per day
OK. Is there something I need to do to speed things up? Why the disparity in confirmation times for mint-by-stakes from 4 hours prior? Isn't 2 confirms in 12 hours for my transfer from Bittrex to my wallet extremely slow?

Yes, it is, but that makes no sense as blocks are being found every few minutes
Got my multipool payout at 14:37. Now 7 hours later and still at 0 of 6 confirmations.
My first mint-by-stake from Dec 1 is at 85 confirmations.
Am I the only one?

are you using wallet 1.0.8?

there was a fork at block 80,000 and if you didnt update your wallet you wont get any confirms
if you were using the old wallet, you may need to delete blockchain and resynch
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
how long to start staking?
i have mmxiv on wallet more than 46 hours, but still no notification about stake
it say, not stakeing because you don't have mature coin
i'm number 106 on the richlist. is that possible to stake with that?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Block time has not changed at all. There have been over 1000 blocks since the fork kicked in yesterday so the timing is exactly the same at roughly 720 blocks per day
OK. Is there something I need to do to speed things up? Why the disparity in confirmation times for mint-by-stakes from 4 hours prior? Isn't 2 confirms in 12 hours for my transfer from Bittrex to my wallet extremely slow?

Got my multipool payout at 14:37. Now 7 hours later and still at 0 of 6 confirmations.
Am I the only one?

I'm having no issues. Just withdrew from Bittrex with no problem
Activity: 556
Merit: 500

Am I the only one?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
To the miner with the address of MiG8iwMSsaGVN7pkfBJmoKSxvZ2YB5sdAw.

Please do not add +2, +.02, etc to your address.  it makes your payout address into MiG8iwMSsaGVN7pkfBJmoKSxvZ2YB5sdAw+.22 and making me manually fix your address, and stats to payout correctly.

You can not manually set your difficulty.  Please fix your miners.

Thank you.
legendary

legendary
I have 6+ M coins in my Stake balance (none anywhere else) that have been there most of the day, if not longer. The grey arrow says nothing is staking because I don't have mature coins. How can I get the Stake balance back to my regular balance or how much longer do I have to wait?

Goto "Transactions" tab in the client and hover your mouse pointer over the latest transactions (icon to the far left of thr transaction) and it'll tell you how many blocks til that stake is available, (all up it takes 120 blocks so yeah can be awhile).
Thanks, but the total unconfirmed transactions is less than .02M. That is not the reason.

It is! It doesn't show you the coins that are staking just the stake earned, but until the blocks are up the whole stake won't be released.
OK, got it. It seems like the confirmations have slowed WAY down ever since about midnight last night.
Something is wrong. None of the 13 Mint by stakes I received from Dec 1 have finished confirming, and they are still at the same number of confirmations as they were last night (the oldest stuck at 82), about 12 hours ago. It's worth noting that my mint by stake from 4 hours earlier on Nov 30 has 215 confirms. I did successfully do my monthly send of all available M to Bittrex and back and that return has confirmed 2 of 6 since 10pm last night. It used to be MUCH faster.

I have 6+ M coins in my Stake balance (none anywhere else) that have been there most of the day, if not longer. The grey arrow says nothing is staking because I don't have mature coins. How can I get the Stake balance back to my regular balance or how much longer do I have to wait?

Goto "Transactions" tab in the client and hover your mouse pointer over the latest transactions (icon to the far left of thr transaction) and it'll tell you how many blocks til that stake is available, (all up it takes 120 blocks so yeah can be awhile).
Thanks, but the total unconfirmed transactions is less than .02M. That is not the reason.

It is! It doesn't show you the coins that are staking just the stake earned, but until the blocks are up the whole stake won't be released.
OK, got it. It seems like the confirmations have slowed WAY down ever since about midnight last night.
Something is wrong. None of the 13 Mint by stakes I received from Dec 1 have finished confirming, and they are still at the same number of confirmations as they were last night (the oldest stuck at 82), about 12 hours ago. It's worth noting that my mint by stake from 4 hours earlier on Nov 30 has 215 confirms. I did successfully do my monthly send of all available M to Bittrex and back and that return has confirmed 2 of 6 since 10pm last night. It used to be MUCH faster.
legendary
If i send or receive M in my wallet, then would the maturity be reset for all the coins in my wallet and i will have to wait for 24 hrs to stake for all the coins or just the new ones i received?

Just the new ones
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
If i send or receive M in my wallet, then would the maturity be reset for all the coins in my wallet and i will have to wait for 24 hrs to stake for all the coins or just the new ones i received?

legendary
Activity: 1876

legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So when our coin sits at Bittrex, is Bittrex collecting a stake on those coins?

Probably. Bittrex is known for doing anything to make a buck. They even go as far as getting insider information from devs and running bots on their own site to accumulate cheap coins.

Wouldn't put that as a possible procedure at some exchanges, but there's no evidence that Bittrex is or isn't doing that. There needs to be regulations on some things in cryptos. Imagine if the stock market didn't have some form of regulations, the elite would certainly price fix and manipulate the market to there favor completely.

I've spoke with Richie before about just ripping all the staking code out; I believe that is what they do

While badgering Cryptsy to add us, I learned for sure that they do actually stake coins that have over a 24 hour maturity, which puts us right on the cutoff. That's part of the reason I was pretty mad at Cryptsy last week and stopped trying to get us added there. Imagine the largest wallet staking nonstop in a system designed to get around fees. Easily transferred in-system to not pay any fees on a totally staking node. It would be catastrophic to our inflation control system for both BALLS and MMXIV for us to be added and have that happen

So when some of you think we may be lazy not getting added to new exchanges, there are actual, concrete reasons we are doing what we are doing

I've heard directly from both Big V and BitJohn saying they don't stake POS coins due to them chewing up system resources. Though I do know back in the day Big V gave away pennies to us in chat that had been staked by cryptsy.

There's more and more competition to be an exchange. I'm hoping that we soon start getting way better services from exchanges. Point of sale systems, online checkout api, ATM resale options, staked coins, premium block explorer, mining pools, cloud wallets, registered proof of dev.

Cryptsy and bittrex should realize the potential that they have. They could end up being bigger than the NASDAQ in 5 years.

Right now coins are begging to get on exchanges. It should be the other way around. Exchanges should be begging coins to list on their exchange.

legendary

Probably. Bittrex is known for doing anything to make a buck. They even go as far as getting insider information from devs and running bots on their own site to accumulate cheap coins.

Wouldn't put that as a possible procedure at some exchanges, but there's no evidence that Bittrex is or isn't doing that. There needs to be regulations on some things in cryptos. Imagine if the stock market didn't have some form of regulations, the elite would certainly price fix and manipulate the market to there favor completely.

I've spoke with Richie before about just ripping all the staking code out; I believe that is what they do

While badgering Cryptsy to add us, I learned for sure that they do actually stake coins that have over a 24 hour maturity, which puts us right on the cutoff. That's part of the reason I was pretty mad at Cryptsy last week and stopped trying to get us added there. Imagine the largest wallet staking nonstop in a system designed to get around fees. Easily transferred in-system to not pay any fees on a totally staking node. It would be catastrophic to our inflation control system for both BALLS and MMXIV for us to be added and have that happen

So when some of you think we may be lazy not getting added to new exchanges, there are actual, concrete reasons we are doing what we are doing

I've heard directly from both Big V and BitJohn saying they don't stake POS coins due to them chewing up system resources. Though I do know back in the day Big V gave away pennies to us in chat that had been staked by cryptsy.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: