Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 65. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
That sucks, some of us don't have twitter. And I specifically remember MMXIV saying he didn't either.

his twitter here https://twitter.com/PurePoS

#mmxiv is irc channel, what you talk about?
Post #388 on page 20 of this thread.

not asking what others say, nobody told you twitter, go to irc he there if you want help he cant post here
MMXIV posted here when he said the thread was unlocked yesterday.
IRC doesn't work and it never looks like anyone is there. Always dead.

there are 40 people in there i think you are either fud or dumb please stop
Please stop the insults. Last time I tried it was on the old site and there was no one there. It is clearly a new chat room and there are people there but no one ever says anything. Not much of a chat room. Regardless, I don't have time to hang out in a chat room all day.

please stop fud, history show first topic 8 month ago, people play trivia all day and get tips from devs rain coins. stop the fud lies please
What's a lie? I was just in there for 5 minutes and not one comment. Fact.
Again, regardless, if I wanted to play Trivia there are far better places to do it.
Stop with the accusations.

people talking all day and getting balls reward for every trivia answer from trivia and tip bots. please stop trolling
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Can someone add some nodes?
That sucks, some of us don't have twitter. And I specifically remember MMXIV saying he didn't either.

not asking what others say, nobody told you twitter, go to irc he there if you want help he cant post here

Please stop the insults. Last time I tried it was on the old site and there was no one there. It is clearly a new chat room and there are people there but no one ever says anything. Not much of a chat room. Regardless, I don't have time to hang out in a chat room all day.

please stop fud, history show first topic 8 month ago, people play trivia all day and get tips from devs rain coins. stop the fud lies please
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
also, when's The Snowball up for presale?
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
That did it. But there will be no getting back the lost 12 days of staking...

Thanks, Now if you just can stop with the insults, lies, and accusations.
You cant lose any coins, if they are on block explorer, they also is in your wallet.
If you have been staking on a different chain, your staked inputs will be unvalid on corect chain but your coin age will be higher so when you start staking on corect chain, you will have bigger stakes.
Did you upgrade before or after block 80k?
If after, you might been on another chain and that is why your stakes ar missing.

he is right no coins lost if on chain it store by address and key for network
Again, I was and have been using 1.0.8 since before block 80k. No issue there.
What I was talking about was that the coins won't stake if the wallet can't synch to the network right? And since my wallet wasn't able to synch for about 12 days, it wasn't staking right? So whatever coins I could have earned in 12 days are indeed lost.
Corect, if you cant sync you cant stake.
But you havent lost anything, when you get synced you will get stake for all other days not staking.
Hope this makes it more clear.
happy staking!

legendary
Nice price on trex atm - up %40  Cool
Activity: 556

You cant lose any coins, if they are on block explorer, they also is in your wallet.
If you have been staking on a different chain, your staked inputs will be unvalid on corect chain but your coin age will be higher so when you start staking on corect chain, you will have bigger stakes.
If after, you might been on another chain and that is why your stakes ar missing.

he is right no coins lost if on chain it store by address and key for network
Again, I was and have been using 1.0.8 since before block 80k. No issue there.
What I was talking about was that the coins won't stake if the wallet can't synch to the network right? And since my wallet wasn't able to synch for about 12 days, it wasn't staking right? So whatever coins I could have earned in 12 days are indeed lost.

I deleted everything in the folder except the wallet.dat and restarted. Now most of my coins are gone even though the transaction log clearly shows they should be there. Now I've lost 37.78 coins, plus all of the staking since Dec 1.

"version" : "v1.0.8.0-unk-beta",
"protocolversion" : 60080,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 3.02829700,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.76391700,
"blocks" : 89551,
"moneysupply" : 3228.88445800,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "68.2.227.225",
"difficulty" : 3.86673169,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1417789190,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

What's a lie? I was just in there for 5 minutes and not one comment. Fact.
Again, regardless, if I wanted to play Trivia there are far better places to do it.
Stop with the accusations.
legendary
Is my wallet suppose to be staking now? It's says it's up to date but it just stays on block 80k.. is anyone having the same issue?
Yes, that's what Ive been complaining about, but no one cares.
Did you update your wallets before block 80k?
We had a fork on block 80k, thats when the 2014% pos reward started.
I have newest wallet, and stakes just perfect.
Happy staking!

How long does it take to have mature coins? I updated a week ago and it's still not staking.. wallet is unlocked and half the time it says it's up to date the other half it just stays on block 80035... it also says I have 1 active connection which seems wrong. Any ideas people?
Something must be wrong for sure.
Try to delete everything in roaming folder, exept wallet.dat and start wallet again.
Backup wallet before doing this.
Download newest wallet, just to be sure you got the right one.
This should bring you back to staking.
happy staking!

Is is normal for the wallet to go from showing mature coins to showing no mature coins many time in the span of a minute or two? Wallet says up to day 89374 blocks downloaded but still only 1 active connection
If you are refering to the green/grey arrow, it is not acurate at all, you will stake even if arrow is grey and sais no mature coins.
1 conection sounds wrong.
Did you update to newest wallet?
Did you re-sync it?

wallet v1.0.8.0-unk-beta but only 1 connection.. what is the command to resync?
I have 8 conections now.
No comand for resync, just delete everything in appdata/ roaming folder, and start wallet again, then it wil resync from scratch.
Backup wallet.dat first.
Can yo send coins now? try to send a small amount to yourself.

k, so thanks for the info. I ended up, with your help - figuring out what the issue was and I hope I can help solve other peoples staking problem.

I had previously installed the very early MMXIV wallet (when it was still called that)
I noticed that when searching for the roaming folder there was no Maieuticoin folder.. only the old MMXIV.. once I realized this I went ahead and deleted everything from the old MMXIV folder and resynced - I now have 8 connections and have staked since redownloading the chain. Hope that helps with other peoples problems. Happy staking!

Is my wallet suppose to be staking now? It's says it's up to date but it just stays on block 80k.. is anyone having the same issue?
Happy staking!

How long does it take to have mature coins? I updated a week ago and it's still not staking.. wallet is unlocked and half the time it says it's up to date the other half it just stays on block 80035... it also says I have 1 active connection which seems wrong. Any ideas people?
Try to delete everything in roaming folder, exept wallet.dat and start wallet again.
happy staking!

Is is normal for the wallet to go from showing mature coins to showing no mature coins many time in the span of a minute or two? Wallet says up to day 89374 blocks downloaded but still only 1 active connection
If you are refering to the green/grey arrow, it is not acurate at all, you will stake even if arrow is grey and sais no mature coins.
Did you re-sync it?

I have 8 conections now.
No comand for resync, just delete everything in appdata/ roaming folder, and start wallet again, then it wil resync from scratch.
Backup wallet.dat first.
Can yo send coins now? try to send a small amount to yourself.
legendary
Happy staking!

happy staking!

Did you re-sync it?

Happy staking!

happy staking!

Did you re-sync it?
legendary
Happy staking!

happy staking!

As I said I'm running 1.0.8-unk-beta. Is that the latest?
1.0.8 is latest, i downloaded from first post in this thread before the fork happend.
Pages:
Jump to: