Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ManateeCoin - First cryptocurrency to support manatees - Now on exchange! - page 11. (Read 17729 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
No airdrop?

As I said before I don't believe airdrops ultimately benefit the progress of the coin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
ManateeCoin Core is updated.

This update fixes a minor bug where the transaction log did not display failed transactions until a successful transaction is made.

Also from now on walletd will be included with the daemon release.

Download links remain the same, simply redownload the files if you wish to update.
What's new progress recently? Kiss Kiss

It has been just over one week since release... not much has happened yet.

I plan on adding more RPC APIs and adding GUI fusion transaction support in the following weeks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What's new progress recently? Kiss Kiss
Found an exchange kind enough to offer a listing for ManateeCoin, but it is uncertain due to their not supporting Bytecoin based API.

Perhaps I need some upfront payment for getting things done quickly.

Meanwhile any other offers to list ManateeCoin will be appreciated.
I think this is fair enough.

Perhaps at the most basic, maybe we could look at a pledge fund to raise some fiat to donate to a sea life organisation should the coin make it to an exchange.

I'd be happy to give a small percentage of any profit I make from mining the coin as long as the donation could be ratified.

If everyone made a few bucks, and could contribute even a small amount afterwards to a worthwhile cause, then that would be a pretty good result if you ask me.

I really appreciate your attitude for greater good.
Activity: 235
Great, but I don't see any description/roadmap how the dev wants to support the manatees. Looks like the next animal supporting coin here without any real efforts behind.

I am aware of it, as others have mentioned earlier supporting manatees through crypto is a goofy concept. Because of that I'm refraining from demanding someone to do something for this coin. So far I've done everything by myself. Also I'm staying away from giving airdrops/giveaways that doesn't have much juice. But still more than 100 people mined ManateeCoin and showed their care about manatees and regular miners are doing great help making the blockchain more solid. It is much more than I expected and I am pondering about the ways to present this concept to actual organizations. It would be awkward to just bring up 1day old coin and show off so better not to hurry. The change will come as the coin grows mature.

I think this is fair enough.

Perhaps at the most basic, maybe we could look at a pledge fund to raise some fiat to donate to a sea life organisation should the coin make it to an exchange.

I'd be happy to give a small percentage of any profit I make from mining the coin as long as the donation could be ratified.

If everyone made a few bucks, and could contribute even a small amount afterwards to a worthwhile cause, then that would be a pretty good result if you ask me.
Also please consider creating a Slack channel for MTC.

And please create discord channel

May I ask why a voice channel would be necessary?
Great, but I don't see any description/roadmap how the dev wants to support the manatees. Looks like the next animal supporting coin here without any real efforts behind.

I am aware of it, as others have mentioned earlier supporting manatees through crypto is a goofy concept. Because of that I'm refraining from demanding someone to do something for this coin. So far I've done everything by myself. Also I'm staying away from giving airdrops/giveaways that doesn't have much juice. But still more than 100 people mined ManateeCoin and showed their care about manatees and regular miners are doing great help making the blockchain more solid. It is much more than I expected and I am pondering about the ways to present this concept to actual organizations. It would be awkward to just bring up 1day old coin and show off so better not to hurry. The change will come as the coin grows mature.
Activity: 197
Good luck dev. Very very good!!!
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Activity: 36
And please create discord channel
Activity: 24
Good luck dev. This looks like a good project.

Also please consider creating a Slack channel for MTC.
miner.exe doesn't work? it says connection refused....

You need to start manateecoind.exe first then wait for it to synchronize with the network.

But anyway CPU solo mining is not profitable now as the difficulty is 2M+, use pool mining instead
Activity: 4
miner.exe doesn't work? it says connection refused....
The official website has moved to US-based server.

I'm also planning to host additional pool locations in near future.
Activity: 36
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Good coin for a animal lover like me.Will keep visiting to see the progress
Pages:
Jump to: