Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ManateeCoin - First cryptocurrency to support manatees - Now on exchange! - page 6. (Read 17729 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Hi ManateeCoin community,

There is a new, well-designed exchange, Koinbi. I would like to annouce and give you link to the exchange.
If you are intested in the exchange, send your request for our coin to be listed on there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2457397.100
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
NEWS?

Waiting for SouthXchange to do the integration. I've done my part and it's their turn to do the job.
Activity: 242
Activity: 373
Merit: 100

There is a new, well-designed exchange, Koinbi. I would like to annouce and give you link to the exchange.
If you are intested in the exchange, send your request for our coin to be listed on there.

Scam. Withdraw not work. Request status at 2017-11-27 03:21 : Almost Done
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Hi all,
I have read the OP of the ANN, but do not really understand it. How about real number of block rewards? Developer said in the OP that it will be adjust for every block. What does it mean? Thanks.
Activity: 373

Koinbi is trash without  trading volume, if u hope kill coin - listing.

https://stocks.exchange/ is fast and cheap (700-800$) Wink

Koinbi test withdraw: request for payment 2017-11-27 03:21.. waiting 12 hours with status: Processing..., and now after 20 hours status: Almost Done.. Almost? ALMOST?)))) 20 hours for uncompleting 1 request?? Cheesy
If  the payment does not occur within 24 hours - this exchange is nothing more than a scam.

And yep, im send to @support 2 e-mails and twitting on official page! Result - silence. MegaExchange
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
haha. Too many people. not enough manatees. I think this is cute. I mean, It might be far fetched.. maybe, but I dig it. SAVE THE MANATEES! I see potential. keep it up! haters gonna hate.
Hi all,
I have read the OP of the ANN, but do not really understand it. How about real number of block rewards? Developer said in the OP that it will be adjust for every block. What does it mean? Thanks.

The total output grows logarithmically until it becomes 100,000,000 MTC, the block rewards will auto adjust accordingly.
Exchange??

Exchange is being prepared, hope to see it live soon
Activity: 69
Another update today.

This update limits the max transaction size to prevent too big transactions from going stale.

The limit will be removed in the future.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
@manatails if you need additional help testing with stocks.exchange please let me know. I have worked with them when they listed Ella Coin

It would be much appreciated

Sure - I sent a message into stocks.exchange to let them know. Did they give you a Manatee wallet # to send to/from? Let me know if you need to private message or email
@manatails if you need additional help testing with stocks.exchange please let me know. I have worked with them when they listed Ella Coin

It would be much appreciated
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
news??? Huh Undecided

The exchange is testing integration, I'm waiting for the results.

news??? Huh Undecided

The exchange is testing integration, I'm waiting for the results.
Activity: 392
Activity: 195
To reduce the number of microtransactions, pool payment interval is now 3 hours and the minimum payment is 10 MTC.

ok gpu mining at 100k and crashes now after 30 minutes
cross checked the same rig with other cryptonote pool and works fine.

also tried with another rig on your pool same issue.

please check and revertback holding my mining till then
Activity: 134
Is there any planned addition to the exchange of this coin?
To reduce the number of microtransactions, pool payment interval is now 3 hours and the minimum payment is 10 MTC.
please more info about mining  Huh i don't undrestand

It is just the same as any other cryptocurreny. Tested mining software is hosted on pool.mananet.net
Pages:
Jump to: