Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ManateeCoin - First cryptocurrency to support manatees - Now on exchange! - page 7. (Read 17729 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
please more info about mining  Huh i don't undrestand
Activity: 195
port 5555 now on 100k

I think your mining setup is fine, the pool automatically adjusts the share so that there aren't too many requests sent.
Getting invalid shares aren't uncommon thing either, a lot of factors can cause invalid shares.

Mine a few hours and check your balance is increasing on pool.mananet.net. If it does it is working fine.

Because ManateeCoin has 60blocks mining block lock period you need to wait 60 blocks to see your balance

balance is not an issue its increasing and yes after 60blocks confirmation but all of a sudden it starts giving invalid share like rejected and keeps on throwing the same for hours which is waist of electricity and time.

but as of now its working fine will report if it starts again
Activity: 109
port 5555 now on 100k

I think your mining setup is fine, the pool automatically adjusts the share so that there aren't too many requests sent.
Getting invalid shares aren't uncommon thing either, a lot of factors can cause invalid shares.

Mine a few hours and check your balance is increasing on pool.mananet.net. If it does it is working fine.

Because ManateeCoin has 60blocks mining block lock period you need to wait 60 blocks to see your balance
official pool http://pool.mananet.net is a mess

mining with cpu on port 3333 and the difference jumps for 100 to 4k and stops mining

mining with gpu on port 5555 and difference jumps to 200k and stops mining and even get rejected shares.

so its not working and i have stopped mining it.

lets wait for the new pool.

Which miner are you using? it might be a problem with the miner software, I mine with Claymore's GPU miner and having no problems

sgminer on ethos

mining with cpu on port 3333 and the difference jumps for 100 to 4k and stops mining

mining with gpu on port 5555 and difference jumps to 200k and stops mining and even get rejected shares.

Which miner are you using? it might be a problem with the miner software, I mine with Claymore's GPU miner and having no problems
There was a mandatory update today.

Please update your miners and clients to 1.2.0.1 or you'll be out of sync.

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Pool fee for the official pool is now 0%. I recommend mining on the official pool so that we can have easier time on the next blockchain update.
Some changes are proposed for future-proof.

Dev and everyone: please come into the Discord channel for very easy chat. Discord is very good https://discord.gg/ykWXS8
Activity: 68
Good,when is the next update?
Pool fee for the official pool is now 0%. I recommend mining on the official pool so that we can have easier time on the next blockchain update.
Some changes are proposed for future-proof.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good news, updated to the latest version and everything perfect, waiting for good news about the exchange Smiley
Update 1.1.2.1

Added a checkpoint against the faulty blockchain caused by 1.1.1.0 miners.
Sorry for the confusion.
Those who have updated to 1.1.1.0 please update your miners to 1.1.2.0 if you haven't already, or you risk losing your coins mined in orphaned blocks

pool.mananet.net is on the wrong chain

The chain the pool is on should be the right one, there is another chain that was created by buggy 1.1.1.0 miners but that isn't the right one.
The blockchain with block reward penalty is the right chain
Activity: 68
Those who have updated to 1.1.1.0 please update your miners to 1.1.2.0 if you haven't already, or you risk losing your coins mined in orphaned blocks

pool.mananet.net is on the wrong chain
Activity: 294

I uploaded a new version 1.1.2.0, please check.
Thanks dev, it worked like a charm. synced full without an error.
There is a mandatory update today.

To prepare for exchange integration, this update will grant greater transaction size.

Please update your miners and clients as soon as possible.
new wallet x64 stucked at 75594? or just only me? Sad

I'll take a look into it
yep, please check, when i deleted all data to resync and it cannot sync anymore Sad

I uploaded a new version 1.1.2.0, please check.
Activity: 294

To prepare for exchange integration, this update will grant greater transaction size.

I'll take a look into it
yep, please check, when i deleted all data to resync and it cannot sync anymore Sad

I'll take a look into it
Pages:
Jump to: