Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ManateeCoin - First cryptocurrency to support manatees - Now on exchange! - page 8. (Read 17729 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
There is a mandatory update today.

To prepare for exchange integration, this update will grant greater transaction size.

Please update your miners and clients as soon as possible.
new wallet x64 stucked at 75594? or just only me? Sad
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
There is a mandatory update today.

To prepare for exchange integration, this update will grant greater transaction size.

Please update your miners and clients as soon as possible.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
how much is the estimated price of the manateecoin which you deem appropriate
A social account will be announced with the first listing of ManateeCoin.
Great dev, we're here waiting for first listing, let's rock to the moon.
A social account will be announced with the first listing of ManateeCoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I set up a discord server channel if you want to use it https://discord.gg/KFH3Nmn
Discord channel would be best
Activity: 28
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 373
Hi, Dev! What news? Listing soon?
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
where can I exchange with bitcoin or eth
I want to sell manateecoin
Activity: 349
Big fan of manatees!!! Thanks for increasing awareness. I have a friendly suggestion - why not take a portion or all of your pool fee and dedicate that for donation to savethemanatee.org. It will be a constant flow of donations as long as there are miners, and anyone mining this would probably want to insure that a portion goes directly to charity. If you can get it going on stocks.exchange - that is a very good small exchange I use with several other coins and I recommend it highly

Nice idea. I'd personally be happy even if the pool fee was increased a small percent to cover this.
I also like this idea
Activity: 235
Big fan of manatees!!! Thanks for increasing awareness. I have a friendly suggestion - why not take a portion or all of your pool fee and dedicate that for donation to savethemanatee.org. It will be a constant flow of donations as long as there are miners, and anyone mining this would probably want to insure that a portion goes directly to charity. If you can get it going on stocks.exchange - that is a very good small exchange I use with several other coins and I recommend it highly

Nice idea. I'd personally be happy even if the pool fee was increased a small percent to cover this.
any exchanges?
soon. I hope the dev contact with small exchanges as southxchange, stock exchange...see you there.  Grin

We already have contact with them, thanks to everyone who PM'd me about those exchanges.
It's just the API we need, other things are fine but automatically splitting transactions need some rework of transaction building scheme so that's why it is taking some time
Activity: 373
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://104.198.35.252:3333 -allpools 1 -u you wallet address -p x

The pool is not at 104.198.35.252

You can use stratum+tcp://pool.mananet.net:3333

Hi, Dev! Twitter \ discort soon? I wish following Cheesy
any exchanges?
soon. I hope the dev contact with small exchanges as southxchange, stock exchange...see you there.  Grin
Activity: 12
Does this team have experience?
Activity: 242
Activity: 95
good good study day day up!!!
Activity: 392
to see if someone is encouraged to help the dev to help support 'transfer_split' of Monero in the currency and we can have a very good future, I'm still here mining and supporting everything I can to the community. We have to give it more to know so that it reaches a good port. !!!
Pages:
Jump to: