Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ManateeCoin - First cryptocurrency to support manatees - Now on exchange! - page 3. (Read 17729 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Block explorer has been restarted for maintenance. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
I will join the project, I will observe, I think the project has a future and the coin can grow.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Block explorer has been restarted for maintenance. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Activity: 308
ManateeCoin Wallet is updated.

Version 1.2.1.3 brings initial translation support and Korean translations.

Also resyncing wallet is now possible without console. But keep it mind that it will wipe previous transaction records.

Thanks to the developer for maintaining and developing the project. I hope soon people will be interested in the project and will support it, we will do everything possible for this.
ManateeCoin Wallet is updated.

Version 1.2.1.3 brings initial translation support and Korean translations.

Also resyncing wallet is now possible without console. But keep it mind that it will wipe previous transaction records.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I am not sure if I find Manatees cute in comparison to kittens! But nevertheless these animals must be conserved. I have heard they are in between endangered and threatened list. And so this project is quite good as it combines charity and profits together. Hopefully Manateecoin can play an important role in the conversation of the manatees!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
what is the special advantage of this coin, I see the concept offered quite unique. how would you use this marine animal manatee with this coin. whether by having this coin there is more value for manatee? and I just heard the name of the animal like that, I never saw it, hopefully with this coin there is hope of preservation and he also get attention because his name took part in this technology
Activity: 87
southxchange is working well
How do I create a wallet on SouthXchange?

don't sell low price ;]

On the right side of the screen you see a tab named 'Wallets'. Find MTC from the list.
Activity: 4
Currently in search for manatee pictures that can be copyrighted for distribution.
Created a Discord channel as per request: https://discord.gg/4dTBUDQ
we must develop the community. It is necessary to create a page on Twitter.

Official twitter account is @manateecoin
The website has been revamped to celebrate the first listing of ManateeCoin.

The Website is a thing of beauty.

Especially the giant picture of a Manatee when you start scrolling.

we must develop the community. It is necessary to create a page on Twitter.
Activity: 235

The Website is a thing of beauty.

Especially the giant picture of a Manatee when you start scrolling.

ManateeCoin is listed on SouthXchange!

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/MTC/BTC

great, but volume this exchange very small ;[[

mb we can try to free listing on coinsmarkets.com?

I think it is better to concentrate on a primary exchange at this point.

I partially agree, but we need to strive for more. You can send a free request for an addition, because it is not difficult to do.

You do realise coinsmarket does not support cryptonote coins?

You are right, I made a request to them, they replied that they did not support.
ManateeCoin GUI wallet has been updated to 1.2.1.2

This update fixes a bug where it was impossible to use a datadir that contains non-latin characters in its path.
Activity: 392
please do not throw the price to the ground, try to maintain a minimum price of 50 shatosis and there are up, but not for below that if not we do not even take out for costs of light !!!!
Activity: 68
It's easier to buy than to mine, now a lot of people will postore to sell a coin, it's time to buy! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: