Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [MANO] MANO Platform - page 2. (Read 62287 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
April 19, 2019, 11:09:04 AM
Dear community, please, clarify, is the mining of MANO is over now? Only POS?
Yep, only POS.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
April 19, 2019, 07:35:50 AM
Dear community, please, clarify, is the mining of MANO is over now? Only POS?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
April 03, 2019, 12:33:31 PM
Special thanks to Elmsy for helping me swap my coins.

I know I was harsh in my reaction a couple of posts above and would like to apologize to Elmsy for that - I misunderstood the situation.
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 09:31:30 AM
The Mano coin swap has now been completed.

If you have yet to swap your Mano, reach out to Elmsy on the Mano discord ASAP as swaps will now occur on a case by case basis, with remaining coins to be used or destroyed based on the results of an upcoming governance vote.
Activity: 6
March 29, 2019, 10:14:40 AM

Hi Barkingcoin,

Could you send me a PM on here when you have a chance and we can get you up and running 😀.

Great your help is much appreciated, for some reason I don't seem to be able to PM you though. Are you able to PM me?

I can - but you will need to change your message security options as I got the below message:

User 'barkingcoin' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Right OK, I have just updated that. That is the message I got when trying to PM you too.  Grin
March 28, 2019, 06:41:13 AM

Hi Barkingcoin,

Could you send me a PM on here when you have a chance and we can get you up and running 😀.

Great your help is much appreciated, for some reason I don't seem to be able to PM you though. Are you able to PM me?
Activity: 49
March 27, 2019, 08:46:34 PM
This team has been very active and responsive. I had some few interactions with them and it was superb. I think the swap was for the best so let's keep supporting this project as much as we can. I will also keep promoting this project as much as I can.

Hi Sieemma,

Thanks a lot for the kind words and support.
March 27, 2019, 08:45:25 PM

Hi Barkingcoin,

I'll be able to help you out, jump on the discord that is on the first page of this announcement and PM me. Sorry but where did you find a discord link that has expired? I thought I'd updated them all now, obviously missed one!

Awesome thanks, the discord link I used is on the first page of this post. https://discord.gg/srqrG64

Hi Barkingcoin,

March 26, 2019, 05:02:31 AM

Hi Barkingcoin,

I'll be able to help you out, jump on the discord that is on the first page of this announcement and PM me. Sorry but where did you find a discord link that has expired? I thought I'd updated them all now, obviously missed one!

Awesome thanks, the discord link I used is on the first page of this post. https://discord.gg/srqrG64
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
March 25, 2019, 07:19:38 PM
This team has been very active and responsive. I had some few interactions with them and it was superb. I think the swap was for the best so let's keep supporting this project as much as we can. I will also keep promoting this project as much as I can.
March 25, 2019, 01:26:45 PM
I've only been checking on this forum periodically and it looks like I've no missed the 1:1 swap? Is there any way to get around this? it seems pretty unfair. Also the github and discord links seem to be invalid? Have they been updated. I'm keen to get a few MNs going and try and recoup some of what I invested last year but I'm struggling to find information.

Hi Barkingcoin,

March 25, 2019, 10:40:44 AM
I've only been checking on this forum periodically and it looks like I've no missed the 1:1 swap? Is there any way to get around this? it seems pretty unfair. Also the github and discord links seem to be invalid? Have they been updated. I'm keen to get a few MNs going and try and recoup some of what I invested last year but I'm struggling to find information.
March 17, 2019, 07:01:59 PM

We advised sometime ago that there would be a swap coming, and then told everyone that we would be swapping via Cryptobridge, and they should send their coins there prior to this announcement. And, we've been VERY lenient with the swap, the vast majority of people have got 1:1 post the deadline we gave, unless it's clear they have been trying to game the system.

To be honest I think it's been more then fair.

How is that fair? I was on holiday for 2 weeks and now whatever I have is halved or quartered? After months and months of no real progress?

On top of that, I cannot even move my coins since the new wallet shows them as "pending" since 3 days. You didn't even give a good explainer how to get the coins to cryptobridge. I feel you don't care about those who got deceived by the original developer at all.

https://i.imgur.com/b8E8oWI.png

Also, If your wallet is showing in white instead of a dark colour you will need to change the theme.

To do this select settings - options - display
set user interface theme to "default"
March 17, 2019, 06:34:15 PM

We advised sometime ago that there would be a swap coming, and then told everyone that we would be swapping via Cryptobridge, and they should send their coins there prior to this announcement. And, we've been VERY lenient with the swap, the vast majority of people have got 1:1 post the deadline we gave, unless it's clear they have been trying to game the system.

How is that fair? I was on holiday for 2 weeks and now whatever I have is halved or quartered? After months and months of no real progress?

On top of that, I cannot even move my coins since the new wallet shows them as "pending" since 3 days. You didn't even give a good explainer how to get the coins to cryptobridge. I feel you don't care about those who got deceived by the original developer at all.

https://i.imgur.com/b8E8oWI.png

Which would be a reasonable reason why you couldn't move or swap the coins prior to the deadline, and would mean we could give you 1:1. That is,except for any running nodes post deadline - those additional rewards would need to swapped at a lower rate to make it fair for all. Did you receive less? I can only see three people as of now who haven't received a 1:1 swap, and can't see your name on there? You can reach out to me on discord or telegram if you are having issues with the coins showing as pending, I haven't seen that issue before.
March 17, 2019, 05:42:45 PM
[EDIT] All good, thanks for the help Smiley
March 16, 2019, 08:16:19 AM
Not sure how the Masternode Foundation will move after the swap finished, but it is probably the best positive things we seen from MANO project over last one year.
I invested in early phase of MANO, when the one launched and became potential competitor of GINcoin.
The MANO even launched earlier than Gentarium, that is big one today.

Obviously can't guarantee anything, but we are going to do our absolute best we can to deliver something great. Thanks for your ongoing support.
March 15, 2019, 11:40:26 PM
Wow, you really gave less than a week for a swap of a coin that hasn't seen a lot of activity in months? That's not really fair is it?

I was looking forward to a new team an life, but not like this

Activity: 487
March 15, 2019, 09:00:22 AM
Not sure how the Masternode Foundation will move after the swap finished, but it is probably the best positive things we seen from MANO project over last one year.
I invested in early phase of MANO, when the one launched and became potential competitor of GINcoin.
The MANO even launched earlier than Gentarium, that is big one today.
March 15, 2019, 07:03:01 AM
[EDITED], all good now
March 06, 2019, 10:26:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

Please see below for additional information regarding the swap process.

Your coins need to be sent (and confirmed) to Cryptobridge (or the manual method) wallet before March 11 1000hrs UTC to be eligible for a 1:1 (1 old MANO for 1 new MANO).

We would like to have all users move off the oMANO chain as quickly as possible and start using the nMANO chain.

Ways to Swap.
The easiest and preferred way to swap coins is via our exchange Cryptobridge (CB). You simply send your oMANO coins to CB before March 11 and then the exchange converts your old MANO (oMANO) to new MANO (nMANO) on March 11 1000hrs. We will be releasing the nMANO wallet on March 12, and then you can withdraw your nMANO into your nMANO wallet.

Any coins sent to CB after March 11 1000hrs will not be eligible for swap on CB. These users will need to request a manual swap at a lower swap rate.

If you cannot use CB to swap your coins we are also offering a manual swap. For this you need to send your coins to the “Mano Collection wallet” also before March 11 1000hrs, to be eligible for a 1:1 swap. If you send after this time the following swap rates apply:

•    Before March 11 10000 hrs UTC - 1: 1
•    Between March 11 1000hrs and March 18 1000hrs UTC - 2:1
•    Between March 18 1000hrs and March 25 1000hrs UTC - 5:1
•    Between March 25 1000hrs and March 31 2359hrs UTC - 10:1
•    After March 31st 2359hrs - swap no longer possible

As the oMANO blockchain does not have regular blocks, we urge you to send your coins to CB, or complete the manual submission request as soon as possible.

Details on CB-Swap process
1.   Do a backup of your current oMANO wallet and save the file somewhere safe.
2.   Stop all MNs and combine all coins into 1 input
3.   Send all coins to CB as soon as possible
4.   After 100 confirmations the funds are confirmed on CB and your transaction is valid
5.   You can delete the oMANO wallet, including the roaming files (make sure your backup file is stored elsewhere)
6.   On March 14, we will share the link to the nMANO wallet. Download and install
7.   CB opens withdrawals of nMANO and you can send your nMANO to your nMANO wallet address

Details on the Manual-Swap process
Please note this is not the preferred method and should only be used by people that cannot use CB. We will be processing these requests manually and on a first in-first out process. The earliest you will get your nMANO coins swapped using this procedure is March 15 or 16, depending on Mano-team workload.
1.   DM @elmsy (user ID 374896981417656320) or @towaberg (user ID 413330312899330050) in Discord stating you would like to do a manual-swap ASAP. We will never send a PM first. Alternatively, you can email [email protected]
2.   We will share with you details the work process and how you can send your oMANO coins before March 11th.

Timeline
March 1st:                        CB locked withdrawals of oMANO.
Now until March 11:          All users send their oMANO to CB to be swapped
March 11 1000hrs UTC:      All MANO on CB will be exchanged to nMANO coins on the new blockchain. Deposits/withdrawal of new MANO is enabled again.
March 12:               New MANO wallets are released, you can withdraw your nMANO from CB to personal wallets.
Manual swappers share with team their nMANO address and get their nMANO once their submission is processed (up to 2 weeks).

FAQ: The current o-MANO blockchain sometimes takes hours for a block - Will my coins get to CB in time? We are aware of this issue and thus urge all users to send all their MANO to CB as soon as possible.

FAQ: What happens to the old blockchain? We will continue to support the old MANO wallets for the purposes of the swap until March 31st. All support for the old blockchain and all its components will cease after March 31st.  

Although we will push this too all communication platforms, please also inform your friends who hold MANO to send their coins to CB with they want their coins swapped.

With the release of the n-MANO wallets and a move away from the old blockchain, we begin a new chapter.

Mano Team
Pages:
Jump to: