Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin [MST] Sync problems fixed, updated 9 Sept 2013 - page 14. (Read 51205 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
One question : WHY this coin ? What does it add ?

It's a fast coin. 35 seconds, long enough to eliminate orphans/stales, but still fast enough to provide quick transactions.
It has a smaller block reward, to prevent saturation of the market, allowing it to hold value well, but not so small, as to require insanely small transactions, to the 6th decimal place.
It has an active, dedicated Dev. I'm here to answer all questions, and help anyway I can. This is created for the love of Crypto Currency. I'm not looking to get rich, just learn and have fun with it. I am not a programmer, so, the creation of this coin, has been a fun learning experience, and I just wanted to share my creation. Smiley

If you weren't "looking to get rich," you wouldn't have a 108k premine while giving away less than 4k in bounties.

If you were an actual developer, you'd have developed something. Changing some numbers doesn't make you a "dev".

If you really loved cryptocurrecy, you'd be mining one that isn't a shitcoin and helping to secure its network [instead of releasing shitcoins].

+if you were a real dev, you would be posting with your account, instead of creating a dedicated one.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
So what you've done is you've made a coin that has everything needed to make the developers rich when they dump every coin in a few weeks time?
Good job!

/e; I shouldn't say "Developers", because copy&pasting is hardly developing.

The premine is tiny. Would never make me "rich". Unless ofcourse, it surpassed litecoin or Bitcoin, but, in that case, I deserve a little profit.
I'm giving most of my premine away, over time.

Very few coins, are written from scratch. I took something existing, and made it better. Not uncommon for to use already existing source code, to make something else. That's why source code exists, and that's the deffenition of open source. I'm sorry you don't like my coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So what you've done is you've made a coin that has everything needed to make the developers rich when they dump every coin in a few weeks time?
Good job!

/e; I shouldn't say "Developers", because copy&pasting is hardly developing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any prevention for 51% attacks etc that had plagued other coins?
Activity: 708
Hey, hot damn, another foocoin clone.

Shoot, if I only had a few satoshis for all of these, I could never have to work again. Hey MstCoin, glad I could help. Thanks for leaving my copyright intact too. Feel free to send me a tip since I was able to help you get an [ANN] Cheesy Oh and no, I don't want any MasterCoins thanks.

LOL  Grin
Activity: 616
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hey, hot damn, another foocoin clone.

Shoot, if I only had a few satoshis for all of these, I could never have to work again. Hey MstCoin, glad I could help. Thanks for leaving my copyright intact too. Feel free to send me a tip since I was able to help you get an [ANN] Cheesy Oh and no, I don't want any MasterCoins thanks.
Activity: 28
*eye roll...

Mastercoin, creditcoin, nucoin.... looks like we are on another shitcoin extravaganza week again... dont even bother. New coins these days will be dead before the day is out, have too many as it is.
aa
Activity: 544
Litecoin is right coin

It's a fast coin. 35 seconds, long enough to eliminate orphans/stales, but still fast enough to provide quick transactions.
It has a smaller block reward, to prevent saturation of the market, allowing it to hold value well, but not so small, as to require insanely small transactions, to the 6th decimal place.
It has an active, dedicated Dev. I'm here to answer all questions, and help anyway I can. This is created for the love of Crypto Currency. I'm not looking to get rich, just learn and have fun with it. I am not a programmer, so, the creation of this coin, has been a fun learning experience, and I just wanted to share my creation. Smiley

If you weren't "looking to get rich," you wouldn't have a 108k premine while giving away less than 4k in bounties.

If you were an actual developer, you'd have developed something. Changing some numbers doesn't make you a "dev".

If you really loved cryptocurrecy, you'd be mining one that isn't a shitcoin and helping to secure its network [instead of releasing shitcoins].
Activity: 182
fml

Bah, fair enough. I won't mine it, I think it's a useless clone coin, but, I do respect your response.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 196
aa
Activity: 544
Litecoin is right coin
Another shitcoin to ignore and another user account to block.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Activity: 238
had a tiny hope it will pack at least scrypt-jane lib.... good luck to your coin, but I won't mine it. sorry
Bah, even more garbage Roll Eyes

I'm sorry you feel that way Sad Please feel free not to mine it Smiley
Activity: 182
fml
Bah, even more garbage Roll Eyes
yet another shitcoin. is it scrypt?

Yes, it is a Scrypt coin