Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin - Bounties ~ Exchange! - page 5. (Read 17377 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Designer & Developer
Could someone please send me some to start me off my miner is only 1.6gh antminer u1  MMFcaCCEeMReWu4qFtW4h7H7E6Krf1Yfiz

I can send you some, but when I get my Linux matrixcoin-qt wallet built, lol.

I only have a matrixcoind for solo-mining with 2 Antminer S1's.

Dev, is there anything wrong with the Linux source from github that I'm unable to build the matrixcoin-qt?

Thanks,

I do not believe so, matrixcoind may complain about being compiled unless you go into your leveldb directory and do "chmod +x build_detect_platform" then compile it or it will throw write errors.

I actually built the matrixcoind so that's not a problem.  I found a number of blocks solo-mining.  It's the matrixcoin-qt (for Linux) that is giving me the problem.  Output below:

snipped...
Maybe I wait when you come out with a new version of the qt wallet?  Smiley  I'll just leave the coins to accumulate in the wallet for now...  Thanks.

snipped...

I switch around mining other coins so those blocks are not all Matrix coins, lol

It is saying it can't find your dependencies. Make sure your dependencies are in those directories. Or modify the config file to your correct locations.

Glad the daemon is working for you though! Smiley

Dev, I don't think anyone built the matrixcoin-qt on Linux.  Your matrixcoin-qt.pro had hardcoded the Dependency library locations to  C: drive.  Also, the *.qm files are missing from   src/qt/locale/

I built my matrixcoin-qt now on linux after fixing those issues.  I see all my   MTX coins now.  It's the same wallet as my mining wallet, so I see the coins when my stratum server (Antminer S1's) finds a block.

Okay I will have a fix up in a day or so, Unless you can PM me the changed .pro file and the missing .qm files it would speed up the process! Smiley

Come on guys we need Matrixcoin on another exchange! Vote for us on Mintpal! Spread the hashing power or get in on some mining while its still early!
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Could someone please send me some to start me off my miner is only 1.6gh antminer u1  MMFcaCCEeMReWu4qFtW4h7H7E6Krf1Yfiz

I can send you some, but when I get my Linux matrixcoin-qt wallet built, lol.

I only have a matrixcoind for solo-mining with 2 Antminer S1's.

Dev, is there anything wrong with the Linux source from github that I'm unable to build the matrixcoin-qt?

Thanks,

I do not believe so, matrixcoind may complain about being compiled unless you go into your leveldb directory and do "chmod +x build_detect_platform" then compile it or it will throw write errors.

I actually built the matrixcoind so that's not a problem.  I found a number of blocks solo-mining.  It's the matrixcoin-qt (for Linux) that is giving me the problem.  Output below:

snipped...
Maybe I wait when you come out with a new version of the qt wallet?  Smiley  I'll just leave the coins to accumulate in the wallet for now...  Thanks.

snipped...

I switch around mining other coins so those blocks are not all Matrix coins, lol

It is saying it can't find your dependencies. Make sure your dependencies are in those directories. Or modify the config file to your correct locations.

Glad the daemon is working for you though! Smiley

Dev, I don't think anyone built the matrixcoin-qt on Linux.  Your matrixcoin-qt.pro had hardcoded the Dependency library locations to  C: drive.  Also, the *.qm files are missing from   src/qt/locale/

I built my matrixcoin-qt now on linux after fixing those issues.  I see all my   MTX coins now.  It's the same wallet as my mining wallet, so I see the coins when my stratum server (Antminer S1's) finds a block.

Designer & Developer
i am not gonna change anything to the wallet. yes i know that the network hashrate is wrong BUT in order to make the chenges i will hav to stop 47 miners... My basic idea at pooling is that We never do down... We never stop We never Dc anyone... That is tha main reason i am paying allot of money to the deticated servers and i am online most of the day (there are some hours that i am sleeping Tongue)

That is fair enough...Maybe telling some of your miners to switch pools though so we can even out the hashing power...that way the network will stay healthy, otherwise it could end up hurting Matrixcoin in the long-run.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
PM me for some free matrix coin

everybody 1k coin for free.
Activity: 266
i am not gonna change anything to the wallet. yes i know that the network hashrate is wrong BUT in order to make the chenges i will hav to stop 47 miners... My basic idea at pooling is that We never do down... We never stop We never Dc anyone... That is tha main reason i am paying allot of money to the deticated servers and i am online most of the day (there are some hours that i am sleeping Tongue)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MatrixCoin & Fusioncoin  Merged Mining Pool

http://pool.fusioncoin.org/matrix

What is FusionCoin?
FusionCoin is a hybrid PoW coin using SHA256 and Scrypt. Both are merged minable. full support of MultiSig address. More features (Contract, Smart Property and Decentralized Exchange) in development ...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfscfusioncoin-updated-arbitrary-message-decentralized-advertisement-512149

How does merged mining work?
Merged mining allows you to mine for FusionCoin and another coin like BitCoin at the same time. The benefit is that you don't need to move your hashing power to FusionCoin, instead, you're earning extra FusionCoin while not affecting your mining. This is feasible because FusionCoin accepts a certain format of PoW which can prove you've done incredible amount of hashes on another blockchain. You can do merged mining with FusionCoin and BitCoin or LiteCoin forked altercoins. Further readings for merged mining can be found here.

Fusioncoin is a free gift for miners.
Designer & Developer
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU

I'm sure you are excited to have, literally, 100% of the network hashrate right now, but what you should really be doing is stop advertising and disable new registrations until the network is better distributed.  You could easily cause a fork in the coin.

http://mtx.pitythepool.com is up and running, wallet code fixed to display network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers on the dashboard.  I will leave my 600GH on this pool until a few more miners jump on so we can continue finding blocks.

Could you share the fix for the network hashrate? I think it's better for the coin if we're all displaying the right data, no?

The source code on Github has been updated to reflect this addon! Smiley Just do git clone and recompile Smiley

Ah OK - I missed that. I'll get that updated now. Cheers!

Just released a new update on Github adding more checkpoints. The Wallet-QT.zip has been updated as well, download it now from the OP! Smiley
Activity: 182
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

I'm sure you are excited to have, literally, 100% of the network hashrate right now, but what you should really be doing is stop advertising and disable new registrations until the network is better distributed.  You could easily cause a fork in the coin.

http://mtx.pitythepool.com is up and running, wallet code fixed to display network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers on the dashboard.  I will leave my 600GH on this pool until a few more miners jump on so we can continue finding blocks.

Could you share the fix for the network hashrate? I think it's better for the coin if we're all displaying the right data, no?

The source code on Github has been updated to reflect this addon! Smiley Just do git clone and recompile Smiley

Ah OK - I missed that. I'll get that updated now. Cheers!
Designer & Developer
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

Designer & Developer
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

Thanks!

As for all the trolls in the thread: I am now ignoring you, you will no longer get a response. Yea I will be rude if your going to flame my coin, damn striaght, Im 22 years old, I am not 5 and I am not 65. I am an anarchist and I dont believe that people with over a terrahash of mining power should complain for throwing their miners on this coin originally, you obviously have enough money to buy a badass mining rig, then you shouldn't be crying, there is people like me that dont even have food to put on the table and barely pay the rent because the state they live in is a right to work state so you can get fired for absolutely no reason (that is what happened to me) I was a Lead Graphic Designer downtown in my city, lost it all. Cryptocurrencies are my hobby, I will be releasing a new coin in the future that will have X11 and KGW. I may even add it to Matrixcoin. You flamers really must not have anything better to do than sit their with your big miners, make a shit ton of money, and then go complain and scream at people you don't know because you assume everything up until the point. You could actually be making a change by trying to actually help and develop, rather than sit back cry, flame, and whine.

As for PityThePool! He is extremely right! Please check out his pool and lets get some hash power spread out! If a fork is to happen it would be a easy fix to fix it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

MineP.it MTX Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://mtx.minep.it:3352 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Start Mining Now!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
AWESOMECOIN-WARNING Smiley!!!

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STILL MINING THIS COIN AFTER WHAT DEV HAS DONE.ITS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.THIS COIN WILL NOT TRADE WELL AT ALL .LOLTHAN IT WILL DIE.PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTINUING TO SUPPORT THIS ARE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE. Huh

i agree. i can't believe and i will never understand.

i contacted some coin developers to help me spread this information and get this
shitcoin out of cryptoworld. i will send you PM with further details if you want to help.
i hope ppl wakeup and stop wasting their time & hashingpower.

Re the premining: I was solo mining this within a few minutes of each release. It took about an hour for the pools to come online each time - more like 45 minutes the second time, according to my transaction history. Plenty of time for me and lots of other solo miners to start work on the blockchain. Not everyone needs a pool to mine. Smiley The author did say he premined the first time to have coins for giveaways and rewards and such like that. The second release didn't seem to have any preminining, or very little. I don't fault an author of a coin for hitting "go" on their own miners within a minute of the announcement post. You snooze, you lose. Grin

As far as this coin or any other coin, it's value is what the market will bear. MatrixCoin is technically worthless in the same way Bitcoin is technically worthless, just like the paper and plastic in all our wallets. It's only value is what we agree on. Isn't that the message? So, we can all each vote on MatrixCoin in the only way that counts nowadays: with money. Cheesy

read my previous post. this is a shitcoin. you better sell all your coins before it s out. we are going to remove this shitcoin
from cryptoworld. i promise you!

(the author of this coin made many miners loss because he relaunched. and he only relaunched cause he is too stupid to use github like a dev. he uploaded his wallet.dat. for that he lost his premine. this is not better than any other scam or IPO shit)

WE ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THIS!!!

Lol you really must not have anything better to do than sit here and troll me. This coin isnt a scam coin and it isnt anything you think it is. Its my second attempt at an altcoin because I love cryptocurrency in general...So far this coin has been going great and all that thread you posted is about some random guy I have no affiliation with ranting about how he was mining the first attempt at matrixcoin and failed to read all the posts about how the bounties changed, the new wallet-qt was released, etc. and yea so what if I uploaded my wallet.dat to github on accident and some dishonest person stole all the coins? The coins that I originally premined were to give back to the community so that is his own fault for ruining the first launch of Matrixcoin. So I relaunched and here we are, 10 terrahashes of power, solid network, exchange, block explorer, pools, and a new update coming in the morning for everyone that adds total network hashrates to the coin and some more security updates. So fuck you for trying to trash my hobby. Go outside and go breathe some fresh air before you start trolling some random person again. lol.

Matrixcoin lives on! Spread the hash power miners! Check out the new pool at pitypool everyone! Smiley
dev we will support you. the second launch is more fair.
i never said anything about second launch not being fair.so u think its all right that the early adopters who wasted mining time and power and lost alot of coins dont get any compensation from the dev because he messed up the first launch.so for being the first to support his coin we are getting punished.so this is fair in your world?if so u are a complete moron my friend.also just interested how u came to the conclusion that 2nd launch is more fair?really would like to know your line of thinking to come up with this.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Lol you really must not have anything better to do than sit here and troll me. This coin isnt a scam coin and it isnt anything you think it is. Its my second attempt at an altcoin because I love cryptocurrency in general...So far this coin has been going great and all that thread you posted is about some random guy I have no affiliation with ranting about how he was mining the first attempt at matrixcoin and failed to read all the posts about how the bounties changed, the new wallet-qt was released, etc. and yea so what if I uploaded my wallet.dat to github on accident and some dishonest person stole all the coins? The coins that I originally premined were to give back to the community so that is his own fault for ruining the first launch of Matrixcoin. So I relaunched and here we are, 10 terrahashes of power, solid network, exchange, block explorer, pools, and a new update coming in the morning for everyone that adds total network hashrates to the coin and some more security updates. So fuck you for trying to trash my hobby. Go outside and go breathe some fresh air before you start trolling some random person again. lol.

Matrixcoin lives on! Spread the hash power miners! Check out the new pool at pitypool everyone! Smiley

carsen are you serious? you loaded up your wallet accidently?? you need many hours
for adding some lines into bitcoinrpc?? so you want miners to support a coin made by a total tech-noob? solid network with 10THs??? thats 5 times my hashingpower. so 5 guys like me are mining this shitcoin..  

instead of saying sorry or trying to make it better you get rude and post some crap infos?
you should have premined coins to give them back to the ppl who lost their coins on the relaunch and wasted their
time mining this shitcoin.
i promise you. you are going to bitterly regret this whole thing.
Activity: 266
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes
legendary

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STILL MINING THIS COIN AFTER WHAT DEV HAS DONE.ITS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.THIS COIN WILL NOT TRADE WELL AT ALL .LOLTHAN IT WILL DIE.PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTINUING TO SUPPORT THIS ARE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE. Huh

i contacted some coin developers to help me spread this information and get this
shitcoin out of cryptoworld. i will send you PM with further details if you want to help.

Re the premining: I was solo mining this within a few minutes of each release. It took about an hour for the pools to come online each time - more like 45 minutes the second time, according to my transaction history. Plenty of time for me and lots of other solo miners to start work on the blockchain. Not everyone needs a pool to mine. Smiley The author did say he premined the first time to have coins for giveaways and rewards and such like that. The second release didn't seem to have any preminining, or very little. I don't fault an author of a coin for hitting "go" on their own miners within a minute of the announcement post. You snooze, you lose. Grin

As far as this coin or any other coin, it's value is what the market will bear. MatrixCoin is technically worthless in the same way Bitcoin is technically worthless, just like the paper and plastic in all our wallets. It's only value is what we agree on. Isn't that the message? So, we can all each vote on MatrixCoin in the only way that counts nowadays: with money. Cheesy

read my previous post. this is a shitcoin. you better sell all your coins before it s out. we are going to remove this shitcoin

(the author of this coin made many miners loss because he relaunched. and he only relaunched cause he is too stupid to use github like a dev. he uploaded his wallet.dat. for that he lost his premine. this is not better than any other scam or IPO shit)

legendary

dev we will support you. the second launch is more fair.
Designer & Developer

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
You can always continue the alternate blockchain. Cheesy  Heck, I might go mine that while no one is looking. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: