Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin - Bounties ~ Exchange! - page 6. (Read 17377 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Re the premining: I was solo mining this within a few minutes of each release. It took about an hour for the pools to come online each time - more like 45 minutes the second time, according to my transaction history. Plenty of time for me and lots of other solo miners to start work on the blockchain. Not everyone needs a pool to mine. Smiley The author did say he premined the first time to have coins for giveaways and rewards and such like that. The second release didn't seem to have any preminining, or very little. I don't fault an author of a coin for hitting "go" on their own miners within a minute of the announcement post. You snooze, you lose. Grin

As far as this coin or any other coin, it's value is what the market will bear. MatrixCoin is technically worthless in the same way Bitcoin is technically worthless, just like the paper and plastic in all our wallets. It's only value is what we agree on. Isn't that the message? So, we can all each vote on MatrixCoin in the only way that counts nowadays: with money. Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STILL MINING THIS COIN AFTER WHAT DEV HAS DONE.ITS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.THIS COIN WILL NOT TRADE WELL AT ALL .LOLTHAN IT WILL DIE.PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTINUING TO SUPPORT THIS ARE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE. Huh
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
SHITCOIN-WARNING

this is defenitly a top SHITCOIN. with a top SHITDEV behind it.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9459-matrixcoin-mtx-information/page-2#entry80384

STAY AWAY!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
 how about add pos to this coin? haha
legendary
 Pm me for some free coin everybody 1k coin for free.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY
12THashes
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pity the Pool!  MatrixCoin (MTX) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://mtx.pitythepool.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Designer & Developer
Isn't warner brothers gone sue this coins dev?  Roll Eyes

Why? Matrix is a mathematical term not just a movie and its called Matrixcoin not TheMatrixcoin lol

I will fix the title Wink
Isn't warner brothers gone sue this coins dev?  Roll Eyes
Designer & Developer
dev we need a bigger exchange platform. thanks you for the hardworking.

Yes we do....I contacted Cryptsy, They said they will add it to their voting system and consider it..

Hoping to get another exchange on board with us! Please PM me if you own an exchange!
legendary
dev we need a bigger exchange platform. thanks you for the hardworking.
POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY
12THashes
Designer & Developer
Bump this up! Block Explorer has been added to OP. Updated bounties. Exchange has been added to OP. and Please try to spread out the hashrate miners! Put some power on the p2p pool!
Designer & Developer
Could someone please send me some to start me off my miner is only 1.6gh antminer u1  MMFcaCCEeMReWu4qFtW4h7H7E6Krf1Yfiz

I can send you some, but when I get my Linux matrixcoin-qt wallet built, lol.

I only have a matrixcoind for solo-mining with 2 Antminer S1's.

Dev, is there anything wrong with the Linux source from github that I'm unable to build the matrixcoin-qt?

Thanks,

I do not believe so, matrixcoind may complain about being compiled unless you go into your leveldb directory and do "chmod +x build_detect_platform" then compile it or it will throw write errors.

I actually built the matrixcoind so that's not a problem.  I found a number of blocks solo-mining.  It's the matrixcoin-qt (for Linux) that is giving me the problem.  Output below:

Code:
veldb/libleveldb.a /home/jonathan/git/matrixcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -LC:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1f -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lpthread -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [matrixcoin-qt] Error 1
jonathan@Lubuntu:~/git/matrixcoin$

Maybe I wait when you come out with a new version of the qt wallet?  Smiley  I'll just leave the coins to accumulate in the wallet for now...  Thanks.

I switch around mining other coins so those blocks are not all Matrix coins, lol

It is saying it can't find your dependencies. Make sure your dependencies are in those directories. Or modify the config file to your correct locations.

Glad the daemon is working for you though! Smiley
Activity: 386
Could someone please send me some to start me off my miner is only 1.6gh antminer u1  MMFcaCCEeMReWu4qFtW4h7H7E6Krf1Yfiz

Dev, is there anything wrong with the Linux source from github that I'm unable to build the matrixcoin-qt?

Thanks,

I do not believe so, matrixcoind may complain about being compiled unless you go into your leveldb directory and do "chmod +x build_detect_platform" then compile it or it will throw write errors.

I actually built the matrixcoind so that's not a problem.  I found a number of blocks solo-mining.  It's the matrixcoin-qt (for Linux) that is giving me the problem.  Output below:

Code:
veldb/libleveldb.a /home/jonathan/git/matrixcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -LC:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1f -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lpthread -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [matrixcoin-qt] Error 1
jonathan@Lubuntu:~/git/matrixcoin$

Maybe I wait when you come out with a new version of the qt wallet?  Smiley  I'll just leave the coins to accumulate in the wallet for now...  Thanks.

I switch around mining other coins so those blocks are not all Matrix coins, lol

Designer & Developer

Thanks,

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY
12THashes and growing
Activity: 140
Most people that were online and even a day before I re-released I had told everyone to stop mining the old coin, people didn't listen....

Yes I know and in fact I stopped mining at that moment but.. previous, cause your dev error, I lost 60'000 coins or, about, 12 hrs of mining...
This is the story Smiley
Activity: 386

Thanks,

Designer & Developer
In regards to everyone upset about the first launch, I am sorry that we re-launched the coin, but the new relaunch was a fair launch. Most people that were online and even a day before I re-released I had told everyone to stop mining the old coin, people didn't listen.....Just start mining again now, the difficulty adjust was also changed with this new launch. You cant use the old wallets because its not the same coin, I basically redid the the entire coin it is on an entirely new blockchain, which is secure.
Pages:
Jump to: