Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 107. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 103
I have enough coins from the faucet. Is there any way to shut off the faucet for me, but still keep the wallet open for staking?

If you have to many coins I'd be glad to help carry the load  Grin

MsKt2o5AvxrTKpvju5ciMyhot7w16KimYp

Are transactions sending??
Did you get the coinage I sent? 
It was a few hours ago  50.1337  ( i dunno I was feeling especially generous before my first cup of coffee)
you sure are very generous.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
I have enough coins from the faucet. Is there any way to shut off the faucet for me, but still keep the wallet open for staking?

If you have to many coins I'd be glad to help carry the load  Grin

MsKt2o5AvxrTKpvju5ciMyhot7w16KimYp

Are transactions sending??
Did you get the coinage I sent? 
It was a few hours ago  50.1337  ( i dunno I was feeling especially generous before my first cup of coffee)
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Payouts are working again
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Throw up a BTC Addy Dev for donations for the rich list. Unless there's someone out there that will make it for free.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
o m g people the dev is posting the answers and you are all randomly posting the questions hes answering...holy fawk....

Anyway Guys and gals if we want a rich list Block Explorer for the coin we need to get some BTC together. If someone can make one I'll put 0.05 btc towards the fund.

Activity: 378
no payouts for the past 2 hours. Undecided  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
where do you buy the coin and such things?
Activity: 546
no coin ,last hour ,what's wrong .
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hmmm, received no payouts for the past couple hours.  Wallet is online and connected.  Ideas?

Dev need to anwer. Also need to answer why premine address is not seen by block explorer. Where is rich list etc.
Rich list is not so cheap, I don't have btc to spend on block explorer with rich list. It would be really cool to have the rich list. If we can start some kind of rich list donation maybe we can pay for the rich list and mac wallet as well (mac wallet cost around 0.15, rich list I think is at least 0.3 btc)

In my previous post I have explained that I had to move faucet coins to new address because the old wallet.dat file became too big. I don't think that there is a point to track that address because whenever a new transaction happens coins (change) is transferred to another address. It becomes not so easy to track that premine. Rich list for sure would make it much easier.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
And now it shows up 70 minutes later! This is gonna be a fun coin.

TY for help all.

But, it still says unknown. Is that right?

OH! now I see on github:

"MiracleCoin is a cool new crypto currency that will feature a uniquely implemented anonymization feature that uses exchanges on the back end and a decoupled transaction flow architecture."
To: Your address

Lol yea, It's been a while since I actually looked at these things. Is it supposed to be unknown though?

Either way, I still sent a bunch of coins from one address to another and they never showed up. Any ideas?

Does the transaction show up on the block explorer?
https://cryptobe.com/chain/MiracleCoin
Activity: 574

Lol yea, It's been a while since I actually looked at these things. Is it supposed to be unknown though?

Either way, I still sent a bunch of coins from one address to another and they never showed up. Any ideas?

Are you sure you're on right chain?

{
"blocks" : 1898,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06555342,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 2968629,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

And now it shows up 70 minutes later! This is gonna be a fun coin.
Hmmm, received no payouts for the past couple hours.  Wallet is online and connected.  Ideas?

Me too. I lost wifi connection overnight, and haven't gotten payout since I reconnected. Anybody else experiencing this? Payouts do seem to be delayed a little more with each one, probably due to more wallets coming online. My first payouts came at xx:03, my latest(about 6 hours ago) came in xx:23.

Nice distribution model, who doesn't like free coins Grin

edit: Dev answered concerns above, thanks for the update
Why block explorer can't find address MZMWKhfQxp2hPTaxKsdBcdJsxK9XkGhEHr ?
Exchange may kill coin until dev has 90% coins on this address.

Wait, is that the address you're receiving coins from?

The one I'm receiving from is the same as the address in my receive tab. It looks like I'm receiveing faucet coins from my own address.

I also just tried to send coins from one wallet to another, and it never showed up, and the sending wallet is stuck on 0 or 4 confirmations.

Can whoever posted an address before when I said I had too many coins please confirm whether or not you got 1 MCL?

So confused. Am I on a fork or something?

Activity: 23
if you pay more attention Smiley in the transaction tab it says :
        date | type | your receiving addres | ammount
 Eg.  15/10/2014 | received with | yourreceivingaddres | 20.00000
Why block explorer can't find address MZMWKhfQxp2hPTaxKsdBcdJsxK9XkGhEHr ?
Exchange may kill coin until dev has 90% coins on this address.

Wait, is that the address you're receiving coins from?

The one I'm receiving from is the same as the address in my receive tab. It looks like I'm receiveing faucet coins from my own address. nvm, that's the address i received it with, but the from address is unknown. is that right?

I also just tried to send coins from one wallet to another, and it never showed up, and the sending wallet is stuck on 0 or 4 confirmations.

Can whoever posted an address before when I said I had too many coins please confirm whether or not you got 1 MCL?

So confused. Am I on a fork or something?
Hmmm, received no payouts for the past couple hours.  Wallet is online and connected.  Ideas?

Dev need to anwer. Also need to answer why premine address is not seen by block explorer. Where is rich list etc.
Activity: 49
Guys, I am sorry, we have missed the last hour. I had to transfer faucet coins to new wallet because the old wallet.dat file was almost 500 MB and faucet deamon was working slowly.
New faucet address is Mi8qhQ4mxY1VnwBgTUNxZXybxUn3kGum5K
This is the transaction:
http://cryptobe.com/tx/64baa99872831e128a8855805ba29e6ca3d31485d448ce47e09b123ba86b9790
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Jump to: