Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 108. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
miracle coin has just posted on exchange, please dev update first info post with exchange data.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Would you do a proof of dev?

Hmm considering they put new tech I haven't seen in any other wallet I have a feeling these devs are very, very good.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
...and here we go, we've entered the realm of single digits. Man that was too fast, I hope we're don't get down to decimals before the end of the distribution  Roll Eyes

I'm sure after the weekend, if not earlier, we will be getting 0.x

You'll get just as much by staking lol
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Would you do a proof of dev?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
...and here we go, we've entered the realm of single digits. Man that was too fast, I hope we're don't get down to decimals before the end of the distribution  Roll Eyes

I'm sure after the weekend, if not earlier, we will be getting 0.x
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
No coins for the last 3 hours. Is there any problems with the dynamic IPs?
Activity: 574
Why block explorer can't find address MZMWKhfQxp2hPTaxKsdBcdJsxK9XkGhEHr ?
Exchange may kill coin until dev has 90% coins on this address.
Activity: 574
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

WTB 50k  1000satoshi/MCL
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Date: 15/10/2014 14:23
Credit: 9.689922 MCL
Net amount: +9.689922 MCL
Activity: 167
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
If you have to many coins I'd be glad to help carry the load  Grin

I think the best thing to do, is for people to put a MCL address in their signature until the dev responds, and maybe some people will get a couple sent to them, maybe not? Cheesy

I just don't want the thread to get trashcanned for breaking the giveaway rules, but I also know that I have more than enough from the faucet, and don't really want to point out my IP for ban, and also want other people to get from the faucet, but also don't want to miss out on staking. So I wonder what to do?

If it's an automatic payout script I might just be able to send the coins back to that address, unless it only sends out amounts of 5000.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Shadow was pretty much first one to start so i think that noone has 2000 coins...
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
Haven't heard from the dev for a while... I wonder how many he/she/they have. They said they would participate just like the rest of us...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
 Grin hey devrilz, try to offer 20k for that
Activity: 154
anyone want to sell it for 2k sat each??  Grin
Activity: 772
I am not even in the hundred list, one of my room mate downloaded the wallet and we are at the same network so we open our wallet in an interval manner.
Jump to: