Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 109. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I have enough coins from the faucet...

this coin needs a rich list.
shadow is over 1000. anyone over 2000?

2000? hahaha Im not even close to 100.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
I have enough coins from the faucet...

this coin needs a rich list.
shadow is over 1000. anyone over 2000?
Activity: 167
Maybe It's time to buy some coins in platform instead of waiting for an hour to get 10 coins.
I have enough coins from the faucet. Is there any way to shut off the faucet for me, but still keep the wallet open for staking?

If you have to many coins I'd be glad to help carry the load  Grin

MsKt2o5AvxrTKpvju5ciMyhot7w16KimYp
I didn't received coins in the latest one hour. What happened?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Didn't received any coins for 10 hours now, anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
The dev has blocked my ip for no reason whatsoever,I have only one wallet and no one else has even been online in this house for over a week so no one else is using it unless my neighbors are hacking into my line and there not that smart so...........

I've read somewhere in the previous pages that there's some IP blocking based on proximity (only one allowed per small block), so if someone else in your IP block is also running a wallet, that might be it. How your ISP allocates IP addresses is specific to your ISP though, but typically it'd be someone in your city or something. Not saying that's the reason, but it looks like a plausible explanation to your problem.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
I have enough coins from the faucet. Is there any way to shut off the faucet for me, but still keep the wallet open for staking?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
...and here we go, we've entered the realm of single digits. Man that was too fast, I hope we're don't get down to decimals before the end of the distribution  Roll Eyes
If you haven't already, uninstall if you haven't already. I had the same issue. First I deleted the peers.dat file and reopened the wallet with no luck. Then I added the .conf file that's listed in the OP. Everytime you do something, restart you computer. Try that if you haven't already. Hope it works for you. If not we will try something else.

thanks m8,will give it a try  Smiley

hey doger it's ok now ?

Doesn't seem to be m8,12 minutes after the hour now and nothing has come in yet.It may come in still though.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
Im buying on Cryptex for 3k sats each. I'm currently paying the most. Sell them to me Cheesy  Cool

Ok, a few.

Now dance for me.  Dance!!!
Activity: 182
Im buying on Cryptex for 3k sats each. I'm currently paying the most. Sell them to me Cheesy  Cool
Activity: 154
can someone add this coin to bittrex ??
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
If you haven't already, uninstall if you haven't already. I had the same issue. First I deleted the peers.dat file and reopened the wallet with no luck. Then I added the .conf file that's listed in the OP. Everytime you do something, restart you computer. Try that if you haven't already. Hope it works for you. If not we will try something else.

hey doger it's ok now ?

as well as a third hour without receiving a single coin,this is looking more like a scam all the time Huh

Read page 4 .

...if he could sync up the .conf is not the problem.
a few pages back mr. miraclecoin said that it is needless to make a conf.

Could there be another wallet open on your IP?
this was the reason my wallet got ignored here after working the first night over well.
sadly I'm not the only crypto-addict in this household.
but I like the idea somebody take care that this coin get a mostly fair distribution. otherwise it would be worthless.

Thats the problem,the distribution is not fair as it claims to be,some people are getting alot  for days now with no issues while the rest of us get nothing.I looked up my faucet address and it is being blocked.I suspect this is the problem for all of us not receiving coins or confirmations.And no I do not have more than one miracle coin wallet and since i am getting nothing out of this I guess I dont need the one.Good luck all,I think I give up,the dev and his friends are gonna end up with all the coins it seems Cry

It's fair to everyone. The matter is that you should seize the opportunity.

Yea it is fair to those who dont have there wallet being blocked for no reason!!!

Come on, just looking for ways to solve it.
There is a reason. It may be unknown, but a reason none the less.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
1 million coin supply , not fully distribute (6 days to go) , being traded at 5000-10000sats at very very very low daily volume exchange.
this coin getting killed by only one request from noobs account   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
What happens after 8 days?  I take it, it becomes pure POS?
Jump to: