Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 111. (Read 190833 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hhmmm guys? last payout of 10.989 hasn't received any confirmations yet, anyone else having this issue? It's been like 20 minutes now and still 0 confirmation  Sad

It's a same.wait a moment to see.

Same here,  0 confirmations after 40 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My friend can cannot open his wallet now, says it doesn't open something about runtime doesn't let application run..any help?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
hhmmm guys? last payout of 10.989 hasn't received any confirmations yet, anyone else having this issue? It's been like 20 minutes now and still 0 confirmation  Sad

It's a same.wait a moment to see.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
hhmmm guys? last payout of 10.989 hasn't received any confirmations yet, anyone else having this issue? It's been like 20 minutes now and still 0 confirmation  Sad

at least you got a last payout.I have got only 51 coins in 6 hours now and my stake time is 40 days. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
hhmmm guys? last payout of 10.989 hasn't received any confirmations yet, anyone else having this issue? It's been like 20 minutes now and still 0 confirmation  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
this the second hour in a row I received no coins Huh

I've noticed it isn't 100% on the hour sometimes it's 10 minutes more, but it only works on 1 wallet per IP address.

BTW I just noticed in the wallet/Qt right next to connections it tells you the estimated time for staking, mine says 1 Day.
legendary
this is the second hour in a row I received no coins Huh

make sure you have your wallet open to receive..  Smiley
this is the second hour in a row I received no coins Huh
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Date: 15/10/2014 10:17
Credit: 10.989011 MCL
Net amount: +10.989011 MCL

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i hope im not too late  Roll Eyes
legendary
I have been telling everyone on POLO trollbox and Skype, will hit Twitter later today.. I have so far collected 356 MIRACLE COINS to asset back QBK.. Smiley Thank you MIRACLE DEV..
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
In VPS I haven't got any coins. Whats wrong?

Are you using Amazon AWS?  Others have mentioned that isn't working... possibly because someone already has a node running there.
You need to make sure that port 666 is open:

https://github.com/MiracleCoin/MiracleCoin/blob/b3e46328710c42a7fe1e68bcecafe3c595bd4b84/src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp#L1134

Code:
void BitcoinGUI::bountySendRequest()
{
CPubKey key;
//if (!pwalletMain->GetKeyFromPool(key))
// return;
key = pwalletMain->vchDefaultKey;
const QString url (QString("http://faucet.miraclecoin.net:666/miraclecoin/get/%1")
.arg(QString::fromStdString(CBitcoinAddress(key.GetID()).ToString())));
printf("Opening url: \"%s\"\n", url.toStdString().c_str());
QNetworkRequest request ((QUrl(url)));
request.setHeader(QNetworkRequest::ContentTypeHeader,
"text/plain; charset=utf-8");
netManager.get(request);
}

Requests to faucet are not sent by daemon, so you would need to compile qt wallet. I will upload linux qt later today.
legendary
I only received 12.9 coins the first hour,not 5000 Huh

5000 coins are sent every hour. Everyone online wallet receives an equal share.

5000 / $faucetAmount = # of wallets online.

You mean every wallet from a unique IP address, multiple wallets on 1 unique IP doesn't work as 1 Payment will go to whatever wallet it chooses when that's the case.
Activity: 167

5000 coins are sent every hour. Everyone online wallet receives an equal share.

5000 / $faucetAmount = # of wallets online.
legendary
Shares are getting smaller which means the community is getting bigger next step lets get it into an exchange.

Actually the payout I received just now is bigger than the previous one. Looks like some people are closing their wallets before going to sleep.
More coins for the rest of us Grin  More people joining the community doesn't necessarily mean less coins every hour  Wink

I'm a little peeved that I didn't find this announcement earlier, people are keeping it quiet until they accumulate enough lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Shares are getting smaller which means the community is getting bigger next step lets get it into an exchange.

Actually the payout I received just now is bigger than the previous one. Looks like some people are closing their wallets before going to sleep.
More coins for the rest of us Grin  More people joining the community doesn't necessarily mean less coins every hour  Wink
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
legendary
I Missed out on receiving MLC this round....  Sad I closed my other wallets on the other computers as I realized there isn't any point in having more than one and just restarted my main MLC wallet, so I assume once having a few open you have to restart a single instance of the Qt ?

5000 are divided by time for all wallets online

ok,sorry I missunderstood.Thanks for clarifying it for me.
Jump to: