Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 20. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

Steps in using the trading bot:
1.   Go to Settings -> Options -> Bots tab
2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
3.   Go to Bots tab and choose which coin you would like to sell
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order
6.   Choose % of deviation between individual sell orders
7.   Click “Trade” button

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.

Investors have been dumping and I dont trust your bot. You should have taken better care of this coin.

The fact is that YOU have dumped and now you're crying. Dev did what he had promised. So stop

I dont had so much coins, and they were free. I do not like to see people loose money. There were no support for this coin and the bot is a simple bot.
Dont worry about me. Im not a trader. I just gave this coin my support and now I stoped. This bot is a one day job for a programer.

This is not the important fact. The important fact is that from now investors can trust in dev even if he will not appear for some days, and this is his FIRST bot, so there is a good work program.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.

Investors have been dumping and I dont trust your bot. You should have taken better care of this coin.

The fact is that YOU have dumped and now you're crying. Dev did what he had promised. So stop

I dont had so much coins, and they were free. I do not like to see people loose money. There were no support for this coin and the bot is a simple bot.
Dont worry about me. Im not a trader. I just gave this coin my support and now I stoped. This bot is a one day job for a programer.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Welcome back and thank you.  You gave out free coins and kept to your word 100%.  I will try your bot out.  A bot in reverse for buying would also be super awesome.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hope from now on ya'll can wait and don't spoill the market with your impatience...
Activity: 268
Hi guys,

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Hi guys,

I cannot control investor sentiment. I understand that people demand daily updates, however I cannot produce these updates on a daily basis. You can check the code on github and you will see how much new lines of code have been added.

If anyone cares about the trading bot and finds some bugs please let me know by writing an issue on github.

by all means, i thought the dev jumping the boat leaving us already, but now he show up and deliver what he promises tho its late but oh well Smiley please online more
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Nice one, thanks for your work
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Hi guys,

I cannot control investor sentiment. I understand that people demand daily updates, however I cannot produce these updates on a daily basis. You can check the code on github and you will see how much new lines of code have been added.

If anyone cares about the trading bot and finds some bugs please let me know by writing an issue on github.

wow, finally after some time u come back, people have been dumping and leaving, as I said we need PR to control the community
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Activity: 49
Hi guys,

This situation is really funny. People are waiting for the dev as his is jesus and when he is comming all is going to be good again. Grin

The concept is good but the lack of support is bad. The dev is supposed to be a working guy that just can do programming in weekends.His company dont like virtuell coins so he wants to be anonymous. One guy called me stupid and he claimed he is a lawyer.  Tongue

I have been doing a lot of things, including programming. A simple bot for the wallet would just take 2 days. A advanced bot can take 4-6 month to make. if you want a bugfree program. The richlist is not working and the dev is not taking care of the coin. With some PR the investors would stay, now they are leaving. No sign of life from the dev.

If the dev can make a bot it would be better if he used a existing coin to use for it, but he maked a new coin wjich he dont take care of. Its easy to jump online and say hello. Its easy to use another person to take care of the PR.

Its funny because if the dev comes online people will say im fudding.  Grin To many absuses that word. Some people will not like what im writing but its the truth. This coins value is 0. Only if the dev commes online it have a value.

I liked the distribution and how the coin was using the POS concept. But if the blockchain gets stuck or something else happens, there is no dev to take care of it and all falls down.
He maybe comes to life today or another day but that dont make this better. Buying this coin is risky.

I like this coin but its not taken care of. Some people have invested and sold out. They have lost money.

Agreed, I'm out now, lost my faith and 0.2btc, my own fault as it was already showing signs of abandoned dev when i got in, so only have myself to blame.

Good luck anyone still stuck in, but i've now removed this from my read daily threads

You cant blame yourself for trusting him. Sorry that you lost money. I got some free and traded for more.Sold all, dont care if he comes online anymore.

There is also another issue. If dev shows up with one or two bots. Who will trust a asocial anonymus dev whith their money? His bots could be stealing your BTC. There could be a keylogger in it and much more. I think this is strong points and you should all deal with it.

He have been logged in today but not writting anything. This account was just made for this coin. If he still holds coins then he would have checked the exchanges every day.MCL is down to 500 and on bittrex 850.  Sad
Activity: 532
This situation is really funny. People are waiting for the dev as his is jesus and when he is comming all is going to be good again. Grin

The concept is good but the lack of support is bad. The dev is supposed to be a working guy that just can do programming in weekends.His company dont like virtuell coins so he wants to be anonymous. One guy called me stupid and he claimed he is a lawyer.  Tongue

I have been doing a lot of things, including programming. A simple bot for the wallet would just take 2 days. A advanced bot can take 4-6 month to make. if you want a bugfree program. The richlist is not working and the dev is not taking care of the coin. With some PR the investors would stay, now they are leaving. No sign of life from the dev.

If the dev can make a bot it would be better if he used a existing coin to use for it, but he maked a new coin wjich he dont take care of. Its easy to jump online and say hello. Its easy to use another person to take care of the PR.

Its funny because if the dev comes online people will say im fudding.  Grin To many absuses that word. Some people will not like what im writing but its the truth. This coins value is 0. Only if the dev commes online it have a value.

I liked the distribution and how the coin was using the POS concept. But if the blockchain gets stuck or something else happens, there is no dev to take care of it and all falls down.
He maybe comes to life today or another day but that dont make this better. Buying this coin is risky.

I like this coin but its not taken care of. Some people have invested and sold out. They have lost money.

Agreed, I'm out now, lost my faith and 0.2btc, my own fault as it was already showing signs of abandoned dev when i got in, so only have myself to blame.

Good luck anyone still stuck in, but i've now removed this from my read daily threads

The concept is good but the lack of support is bad. The dev is supposed to be a working guy that just can do programming in weekends.His company dont like virtuell coins so he wants to be anonymous. One guy called me stupid and he claimed he is a lawyer.  Tongue

Its funny because if the dev comes online people will say im fudding.  Grin To many absuses that word. Some people will not like what im writing but its the truth. This coins value is 0. Only if the dev commes online it have a value.

Activity: 479
yeah wow 8 days is short.
the concept is great... only if it continues for ...well, forever.... It would make an interesting attempt to encourage people to run full nodes.

then again people would have a problem with the lack of scarcity i suppose. ah well, maybe next time I'll see a post like this on launch.
legendary
Activity: 1007
It has a future?

Yes, it does.  What that future is, is anybody's guess.   So far, I've found this is not a pump/dump coin, also not an ICO/ scram/ scam coins. no premine, although the dev readily admits to having a wallet or two open during the distribution phase.    

He's already said, this is a weekend project, and not to expect updates when he has no news.  Personally, this is a good thing, you just get actual achievements and not a bunch of promises.   He has laid out a road map of where he plans to take the coin.  

So if your patient, and the developer produces, the value could be great.  If you sell now, or the developer abandons ship, we could all be sunk.
Activity: 19
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Stuck until dev shows up. It will take two weeks since now in my opinion.
MiracleCoin Block Explorer are still in maintenance mode.

I wanted to check the richlist but the explorer says that the coin is in maintenance mode and have been so for 10 days now.
Would have been nice to see coin movements and richlist.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Market Cap    Volume (24h)    Available Supply
$ 3,676                 $ 347                  1,000,153 MCL
11 BTC             1 BTC    

this is actual value ....

Pages:
Jump to: