Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 23. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Bagholders always loose. Daily traders always win in crypto.
I have recieved from free distribution more than 8k coins running wallet on different location.
Selled at 140k and make 1.4 btc profit.
Invested 0.3 btc at 3k and have accumulated more than entire free distribution.

So, already made 1.1 btc profit and still have 40k miraclecoins.

I'm sorry for thoose ones who don't have sell noone and complain about price now.
We are talking about market and money,we are making money here.

First rules in cryptoworld: Don't trust anyone
Second rules: Don't fall in love with any altcoins
Third rules: Profit is profit.

we don't need bots to make our life better. we need them to make money. So,waiting for the release to let new investor buy and dump on again. Sad but true. this is how market work.

Thanks dev.
Cheers.

+1 to everything except running the wallet in different locations.

Yep. sorry. Multiple locations(my house,parents house,sister house,office,etc,etc). No cheating.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
I have recieved from free distribution more than 8k coins running wallet on different location.

I'm sorry for thoose ones who don't have sell noone and complain about price now.

we don't need bots to make our life better. we need them to make money. So,waiting for the release to let new investor buy and dump on again. Sad but true. this is how market work.

Thanks dev.
Cheers.

+1 to everything except running the wallet in different locations.

Thanks dev.
Cheers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I thought I would quickly jump on and give you a sort of quick rundown with what will be coming to MiracleCoin.

I will have to make some coherent roadmap, but the idea is something like this:
- For the first 3-4 weeks create at least 5-6 basic and with some advanced features trade bots
- iOS/Android wallet
- Trade bots marketplace where people can buy/sell or just share their own trade bots

I hope this will ease some concerns while I get back to finishing the bots.
This is his last progress. People should calm the fuck down, imho. It takes time to deliver such a huge bag of features.

+1
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Not many people can calm, let them go.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I thought I would quickly jump on and give you a sort of quick rundown with what will be coming to MiracleCoin.

I will have to make some coherent roadmap, but the idea is something like this:
- For the first 3-4 weeks create at least 5-6 basic and with some advanced features trade bots
- iOS/Android wallet
- Trade bots marketplace where people can buy/sell or just share their own trade bots

I hope this will ease some concerns while I get back to finishing the bots.
This is his last progress. People should calm the fuck down, imho. It takes time to deliver such a huge bag of features.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Is there any new progress?
This coin distribution method was great despite some issues. I do understand why people invest in it because it can rise much but if 0 bot is made then its value is 0. With my free coins I can not loose anything so Im good. I hope he will have some code for us but It dont look good. Even if he is a dev he should know that PR is needed for a coin. And the only use for this coin is if a bot is made.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Has the developer proved who he is or that he is capable of delivering what he says he will? Looks to me just another anonymous developer who has been inactive since the bittrex pump. No fud, just truth and I will still hold my coins because no sense in dumping at a loss at these levels  Undecided

I dumped at a loss already. I got sucked into this coin because of twitter hype :/

never believe twitter hype! I try to do the opposite of what the general twitter populace is hyping about Grin
legendary
Activity: 1030
Has the developer proved who he is or that he is capable of delivering what he says he will? Looks to me just another anonymous developer who has been inactive since the bittrex pump. No fud, just truth and I will still hold my coins because no sense in dumping at a loss at these levels  Undecided

I dumped at a loss already. I got sucked into this coin because of twitter hype :/
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Two options.

Either:
- the thing is solid and the dev is having a blast while watching
- dev dumped his small stash for a quicky and can't fix chain issues.

Whatever it is, this idea is great until you think on the sell side.
You got it for free and you don't mind holding it (which is the correct thing to do IMO),
or you bought it cheap off C-Cex and sold it on TREX top (which I doubt, because I was pretty much alone back there dumping).

Roadmap, people shitting bricks, legoland, robots or whatever, matter very little.
The only difference here, compared to other shits, is that non investors might still have the chance to crush wannabe investors.

To put it simply then, either we get you guys to dump your shit soon, and fly away, or the coin dies, no matter how many paper planes the dev origamis.
Activity: 354
Im holding my miracle, but im confused, we need a date, is new feature comming?
I like summer song but i need other features
This coin should be renamed in "Weekendcoin" or "variousbotcoin".

Or it's called miraclecoin,cause if dev release this ultra TOP secret various bots, it will be a miracle.  Wink

I hope there is some news from the dev this weekend. If he have made the in wallet trade bot then I buy some more MCL Not much to do untill we know which way this coin are heading
Would be nice to hear a word about progress of the bots, or even better to get a release today  Tongue
Merit: 260
Another week-end without bots release?
Dev? Any update?

I don't know where your located, but on the east coast of the USA the weekend is just starting.  It's 9AM Saturday morning here.  Still has 39 Hours left to this weekend. 

+1 Wink now 16:38 / 4:38 pm here
Saturday here too..., so enough time to the end, too we can just w8ing and believe !  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1007
Dev? Any update?

I don't know where your located, but on the east coast of the USA the weekend is just starting.  It's 9AM Saturday morning here.  Still has 39 Hours left to this weekend. 
Activity: 644
Dev? Any update?

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Am in staking mode my free MCL coins while price is very cheap. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: