Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 57. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Re-tweet and Favourite them & it will create pressure on the Big Exchanges showing people want MCL added !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Also write to Bittrex to add us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
I am trying to work with blockexperts because their richlist is not working properly, top two addresses are empty but the richlist is not showing so (this can be verified by looking at cryptobe blockexplorer). The easiest way to track the distribution end is by watching how many coins are left in the faucet wallet, which is now around 90k.
Once the faucet is depleted I will upload wallet.dat so that anyone can verify that all coins have been distributed.

Good JOB DEV,
now is our turn/we have to make that MiracleCoin to be real Miracle, we can do it !
I"m sure in ur actions, and u will do the best ^^

Regards: SHNICI  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
I am trying to work with blockexperts because their richlist is not working properly, top two addresses are empty but the richlist is not showing so (this can be verified by looking at cryptobe blockexplorer). The easiest way to track the distribution end is by watching how many coins are left in the faucet wallet, which is now around 90k.
Once the faucet is depleted I will upload wallet.dat so that anyone can verify that all coins have been distributed.
Thanks!
We can check your wallet and post a screenshot
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I wonder, will distribute PoS rewards of these addresses? I didn't check but It must have some coins, before uploading be sure pos rewards are distributed too Smiley
Activity: 895

good work
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186

Sounds good! Thanks for the update DEV!
legendary
Activity: 1176
thanks dev, you are in touch with bittrex to opening day?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1176
ey take a look in coinmarketcap, this coin not finish giveaway already and exchanges listed for his self and see that numbers

Market Cap    Volume (24h)    Available Supply
$ 29,142                $ 2,886               1,000,153 MCL
 76 BTC                  8 BTC    

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
GO  TO   Bittrex.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
LOL!!!MCL!!!!PUMP!!!!! ;DP!UP!UP!
Is there a doctor here? haha
Yes! the price now is 7654 sat.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Mine is also there and up to date.
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
I never bother searching my address on the rich list because i know am way back from the list, and still waiting for MCL to hit Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
still remain 380.000 mcl coins in 3 firs adresses of rich list

No, the rich list is not update. It keeps unchanged for a few days Cheesy

are you sure?
looks working good from here
my wallet on that list keep changing  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
still remain 380.000 mcl coins in 3 firs adresses of rich list

No, the rich list is not update. It keeps unchanged for a few days Cheesy