Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 68. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
You know what's the perfect song to put as alert?!  Roll Eyes Cheesy

"I believe in miracles... ♫♪  Wink Tongue
I believe in a better world for me and you... ♫♪"  Grin Cool

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1VczvVrD_I
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
They are fudding in order to buy the cheap coins. It means this coin is valuable. Keep fudding, f**kers. If you see on C-CEX, only 38k coins are being sold. It means many people are keeping their coins Smiley
???I hold some COINS. I won't buy will not sell now. If the loss, lose the BTC now. I'm not a FUD, I just tell my own point of view. Until now didn't see the money, the marketing team to enter the coin.
Activity: 178
They are fudding in order to buy the cheap coins. It means this coin is valuable. Keep fudding, f**kers. If you see on C-CEX, only 38k coins are being sold. It means many people are keeping their coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
???You avoid my question!!!!!!!!!!! A coin, does not bring profits is not going to make the person produces speculative interest, so the price will be more and more low! Technology is absolutely cannot make price promotion, no capital operation, the price is just a dream!!!!!!!!!!! Huh

Do you even understand Cryptocurrency ? It's been like this for a couple of years since Alts were introduced...

If you don't understand the game your in & playing then I suggest you get a new hobby, this spoon feeding is getting ridiculous  Undecided

P.S I bet you think IPO's bring innovation too.... look how most turn out lol
???No one will continue to fall for it! You the most clever, investors are idiots. We will not put the BTC buy this junk COINS, your lies must be exposed.

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Keep your FUD to yourself please... yes I am saying please Wink
???You avoid my question!!!!!!!!!!! A coin, does not bring profits is not going to make the person produces speculative interest, so the price will be more and more low! Technology is absolutely cannot make price promotion, no capital operation, the price is just a dream!!!!!!!!!!! Huh

Do you even understand Cryptocurrency ? It's been like this for a couple of years since Alts were introduced...

If you don't understand the game your in & playing then I suggest you get a new hobby, this spoon feeding is getting ridiculous  Undecided

???No one will continue to fall for it! You the most clever, investors are idiots. We will not put the BTC buy this junk COINS, your lies must be exposed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350

They're so innovative, they collect the money before it's worth anything though! Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1078
Give the coin a chance. its brand new. Rome was not built in a day! lol! I know, old saying. Smiley  Yet it is true.

legendary
:)MiracleCoin really make me confused. I hope the price can be promoted, only the price rise, will be active trading. Now the circulation rarely, prices should be easy to upgrade. But the situation is getting lower and lower prices. There can be only 2 conclusions. 1 development is a poor, hope is distributed free of charge, allows users to buy, he can sell some coin money 2 the coin without team watch, so the price will become more and more low, there is no price guidance. I never superstition technology can make a coin price increase. The capital market is the objective law, no financial speculation of coins is a waste. Huh
Although I hold MLC, also once had confidence. But there were no volume, no financial support, development also disappeared. Twitter no attention, no FACEBOOK community, not marketing team. All prove that the coin is operation team. He is just a lonely man's a joke. Cry

No Marketing...? What about this:

1. In wallet faucet.
MiracleCoin distribution is as fair as it can be! Everybody can get his/her fair share of MCL during distribution period. 1 000 000 MCL will be distributed during 8 days through in-wallet faucet. To take advantage of the faucet you just need to keep your wallet online to receive coins every hour. Each hour 5000 MCL will be sent out to wallets that have been online for the past hour. Every online wallet will receive equal amount of MCL, e.g. if 10 wallets are online every wallet will receive 500 MCL.
Faucet source code: https://github.com/MiracleCoin/faucet

2. Coin market price calculator (currently we are supporting Bittrex API, but later on we will add c-cex, Mintpal and other exchanges).
All coins exchange rates, listed on Bittrex can be calculated to one another and/or fiat, using BTC average price. This feature is available at launch. More exchanges and features will be added in coming weeks.

3. New Coin Alert.
We added a tool that alerts you every time a new coin is added to Bittrex. You will never miss another opportunity to buy/sell new coins. This feature will be available at launch. Further plans are to include new [ANN] thread postings alerts and certain price alerts.

Bittrex new coin alert: whenever a new coin is added to bittrex default youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEoTIqoRKk will open in your default browser. You can change the video or disable this notification altogether in Settings -> Options -> Notifications

4. In-Wallet Tradebots
Tradebot is a script that will run for any set time period and perform different actions on altcoin markets (Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy)

5. In-Wallet Tradebot marketplace
MiracleCoin is going to have a decentralized marketplace that will allow for buying or selling various tradebots with MCL.

I'm pretty sure there are more things to come with what MiracleCoin can do, but why tell the community before it's implemented ? So others can copy ?

All the updates so far have been on the fly so no downloads of an updated wallet/Qt are needed, you just sitback and relax Smiley

I see an Official Website, Twitter, Reddit, IRC chatroom & some direct Contact details, what more does there have to be when it comes to that, as most altcoins don't even bother about that.

The Dev has a normal everyday job he has told us and even though we had some hiccups at the start he has persevered and fixed them with no problems.

MCL is truly a Miraculous coin, in la mans terms a "Miracle"
 :)MiracleCoin really make me confused. I hope the price can be promoted, only the price rise, will be active trading. Now the circulation rarely, prices should be easy to upgrade. But the situation is getting lower and lower prices. There can be only 2 conclusions. 1 development is a poor, hope is distributed free of charge, allows users to buy, he can sell some coin money 2 the coin without team watch, so the price will become more and more low, there is no price guidance. I never superstition technology can make a coin price increase. The capital market is the objective law, no financial speculation of coins is a waste. Huh
Although I hold MLC, also once had confidence. But there were no volume, no financial support, development also disappeared. Twitter no attention, no FACEBOOK community, not marketing team. All prove that the coin is operation team. He is just a lonely man's a joke. Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
This could go much higher than 100k.
BUT...after free distribution, the entire success of this coin is in the dev's hand. Like basically all altcoins.
If they will constantly add new features,and posting daily,this coin could reach moon easly.
If the updates will be released once a week or weeks, this coin could easely be forgotten.
Crypto world is moving very fast,and there aren't anymore long term currency like months ago.
What is new today, is old after 2 months.

Investors will buy this coin only under release of bot/arb/scrypt etc etc.
If no update will be release right after free distribution end, noone could be interested to invest,cause the only "amazing" feature now about bittrex notification, is wallet included, so you don't need to buy to have this features.

So, basically we have to know if this coin is made about roadmap,costant update, or if dev or devs will work on it only during free time, or when they are not involved in theyr main project.

Remember quatloo....when quatloo went to moon? When Markus romanus started to develop quatloo trading bot and posting update also 1 time a day, writing on thread also 5 times a day.

If dev will work on this project as more he can, this coin could be one of the best crypto of 2014, and why not,2015.

We will see.  Wink

I agree 100% Miracle dev we know you have a life outside crypto but the power is in your hands to deliver this already great coin to a very high level in the crypto world. Show everyone what you can do Smiley

On miraclecoins site there is already such a statement about future development:

"Most of members of our group are pretty busy with their own projects, so please allow us few weeks to continue the development."

I really hope that the amazing success of faucet distribution,make dev's reconsidering priority, cause miracleclin could go so high that we can never see the roof for a long time.

GREAT COIN!

This is really important and it's what will make Miraclecoin to gain attraction and price. After see in such huge support form the community devs should increase their work on the coin.

@fabula , @Altcoin4life  , @Soots  u r right in all here what u write ....  Cool
Greetings for the good thinking ^^  Tongue I agree whit you, and I'm sure DEV will do more than he write here about the wallet and MCL future Wink

1.914242 MCL ... so few from the cheaters r back ..., mby they was forgot to restart the computers or something else.., mby the Cheater computer was crash.., but he back with new power ..... WTF you doing Huh Why u r not respecting other work ?  Angry Go in shame and forget .....  Undecided
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
MCL @ 200 http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/  could be in top 20 after faucet giving is over in a couple of days  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
where could i see top wallets for MCL
legendary
Activity: 1078
Yep, he is clever dude to put these ideas to work. Look forward to seeing what else he does.

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Eleyna, here is the quote from the Dev Smiley  

@MiracleCoin

Hi, can you tell us wat's the expected time, wallet to be done with the other functions (marketplace, bot .. etc .. ) ?

And greetings from glad user   Wink cheer
New features will be added gradually. I have time to code over the weekends, during weekdays I can only do some bits and pieces.
I am expecting to finish the first trading bot by the end of next week.

So he can only do little things during the week. Smiley

At least, the DEV is active and that..we should be thankful for Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
should be good some lottery like clams, to have an animated pos time
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Maybe you're right.
But....where is dev? Last post was 1 day ago.
What is happening? 2 days till ending distribution and no update or new features income?
Faucet distribution is ending and then.....boh!.  Huh

Then we are POS only, weekend comes soon and perhaps some features.
World does not end with faucet distribution - that's rumors only  Grin
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Maybe you're right.
But....where is dev? Last post was 1 day ago.
What is happening? 2 days till ending distribution and no update or new features income?
Faucet distribution is ending and then.....boh!.  Huh

Dev is not online 1 day and panic sets in!!! Grin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i start to think this dev have an own live out crypto world maybe he have a job in this real world .... so suspicius

if you go back and read the thread. he has a job, and can only program and communicate  on the weekends. He is a lone Dev
on this coin.

WHAT?

He say that he is an alone dev, but on site he write: "We are the group of devs and experienced traders. Some of us are known and present members of other developement groups, so for obvious reasons there will be neither POD, nor actual BTC accounts"

So, which is the thruth?

I might be wrong. maybe he is the only programmer.
Pages:
Jump to: