Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 71. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Once we will on bittrex,what price we can hit?

It should be 100K or more as this coin offers many features and has a good road map,  it was designed for traders so we just need to get rid of the people looking for a hand out then get on Bter and Bittrex and use the soon to be released arbitrage bots to bounce from ccex to the other exchanges and price should do well.

Has anyone started tweeting and talking to other exchanges yet? If not it's time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
If you're not buying, you're crying

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Once we will on bittrex,what price we can hit?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i'll try to reinstall wallet without conf file and nodes. thanks m8.
Thanks for the response bro. my conf file contains only nodes.. also i just type @ console setgenerate false. so i'm not mining with cpu. any other suggestions?

If the MCL wallet shows in task manager (assuming this is windows) is it the culprit for 100% cpu usage? If so then best advice is to save your wallet.dat first and then reinstall the wallet and try it without a .conf file first. If that still doesn't work do a virus scan just to be sure you don't have one causing the issue.
Thanks for the response bro. my conf file contains only nodes.. also i just type @ console setgenerate false. so i'm not mining with cpu. any other suggestions?
This shit make money by advertising ?

Auto play Youtube shit..
Mother of scam.

It is calvin harris's music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEoTIqoRKk
And right now doesn't look like they are advertising, but maybe in future they will change link and start earning money from views.

You can change the website it opens at any time in the settings, this is totally up to the user as to what plays when news cons are added. Go to settings---options---notifications.
when i open the wallet my pc vomits.... that happened today.... cpu usage 100% cant even move mouse cursor! anyone else got this issue? also i have staked 0.18 since yesterday morning and 1 stake never paid

Sounds like 2 things, first you used a conf file that has set the wallet to mine so this explains the 100%, and secondly your block got orphaned which is completely normal and happens all the time in both PoS and PoW blockchains.
when i open the wallet my pc vomits.... that happened today.... cpu usage 100% cant even move mouse cursor! anyone else got this issue? also i have staked 0.18 since yesterday morning and 1 stake never paid

Activity: 538
Merit: 502
you need to do to get the coins? Just download wallet and run it?
Activity: 546

Auto play Youtube shit..
Mother of scam.

It is calvin harris's music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEoTIqoRKk
And right now doesn't look like they are advertising, but maybe in future they will change link and start earning money from views.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

Auto play Youtube shit..
Mother of scam.

You can change the link that opens upon new market notifications in the settings
Activity: 532
this is really sad, I had 2 days of opening the wallet and has collected 74 miracle coin. when last I opened it again, why my balance so empty? and the address had been changed. whether there is the same thing as me?  Cry Cry
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Auto play Youtube shit..
Mother of scam.
Activity: 434
Keep your wallet open and you'll get some every hour :-)
Activity: 546
I am angry that didn't find this coin sooner, but anyway installing wallet, hope that get some coins soon Smiley
Activity: 772
I think that would be a faucet, its too big for a stake and too small for for minting weight.
Activity: 278
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
probably many wallets online  Cry
now only accept coin @ 1.72921/hour  Cry
last day tomorrow coin distributed Shocked

Because of the delays, we have about 3 days until all the coins are distributed (I'm assuming top1-3 are the faucet's wallets).
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
probably many wallets online  Cry
now only accept coin @ 1.72921/hour  Cry
last day tomorrow coin distributed Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: