Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 70. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Don't know..., never before I was active like now.., like about that CC .., Miraclecoin.., I don't know with what that catch me .. Cheesy Was start with the coins looong time ago, was start mining 2010 3 months, the BTC was really low price and it got much time from me..., after that start 3 months before MTGox fall down.., and stolen around 9-12 BTC (1200-1300USD) from me then I was swear will never use that "VIRTUAL MONEYS" anymore...., 2 month ago start for last time and I try to do something with the exchanges ... (not lucky to the moment), I invest some money for GHS... at CEX.., now cant get them back (price go much down, and the balance it's more the time "- "MAINTENANCE" taxes), invest in script miners.... Few days ago see at CRYPTEX chat something about new CC (Miraclecoin - MCL) and I got that all in the heart ..  Cheesy will see what will happened, and if it down like before things.., mby will never start to use CC in the future, only if the CC (Crypto-Currency/Virtual money) are not indispensable/required ....

If you have a QQ group maybe you could let people know about CC MCL there as well, the more people that discover it the better for us all really. It will further make distribution and community strong. I am sorry for your loss at Mt. Gox Sad
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Please DEV, could you explain us some more about in-wallet tradebot? It will give the currency real use and value .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
hell yeah when have all features working this gonna be good
Activity: 434
Merit: 260

Don't know..., never before I was active like now.., like about that CC .., Miraclecoin.., I don't know with what that catch me .. Cheesy Was start with the coins looong time ago, was start mining 2010 3 months, the BTC was really low price and it got much time from me..., after that start 3 months before MTGox fall down.., and stolen around 9-12 BTC (1200-1300USD) from me then I was swear will never use that "VIRTUAL MONEYS" anymore...., 2 month ago start for last time and I try to do something with the exchanges ... (not lucky to the moment), I invest some money for GHS... at CEX.., now cant get them back (price go much down, and the balance it's more the time "- "MAINTENANCE" taxes), invest in script miners.... Few days ago see at CRYPTEX chat something about new CC (Miraclecoin - MCL) and I got that all in the heart ..  Cheesy will see what will happened, and if it down like before things.., mby will never start to use CC in the future, only if the CC (Crypto-Currency/Virtual money) are not indispensable/required ....
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
it is not clear why it is necessary to lock blocks 998 1498 1998 for a few minutes?
Activity: 527
Could we know something more about in-wallet Tradebots?

I am interested in this as well. Is it going to be like Quatloo, or single payment? Planned features, etc
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Could we know something more about in-wallet Tradebots?
Activity: 700
It is a miracle that we have 57 pages in 6 days.
I agree, shows lots of interest in this coin.

Yeah, but how much of these 57 pages is people popping up and asking the same stupid answered in the OP questions over and over and over again...  Wink

Hey Sleepdog, how do I mine this coin???   Cheesy

Try using pickaxe, it is working for me. But 2.0.2 version is the only one working for MiracleCoin  Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Yeah, but how much of these 57 pages is people popping up and asking the same stupid answered in the OP questions over and over and over again...  Wink

Hey Sleepdog, how do I mine this coin???   Cheesy
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
this coin is not mined, is distributed with pof (proof of faucet) and later is pos 5% year
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This is only from wallet,cant be mined?
Activity: 838
Activity: 605
Activity: 838
We should have more people on IRC. Good community is always healthy for the coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Once we will on bittrex,what price we can hit?

It should be 100K or more as this coin offers many features and has a good road map,  it was designed for traders so we just need to get rid of the people looking for a hand out then get on Bter and Bittrex and use the soon to be released arbitrage bots to bounce from ccex to the other exchanges and price should do well.

Has anyone started tweeting and talking to other exchanges yet? If not it's time.

100k is more than realistic, even cheap. We have to think about current stage as a PoW stage with 100% profitability, it's a festival for investors catching cheap coins.
Pages:
Jump to: