Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 67. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
There were some issues with slow blocks yesterday due to many transactions from the faucet. I tried to change this by splitting transactions into several but didn't really go as intended. Anyways, the faucet is working more or less ok and there are around 260k coins left in the faucet, so slightly over 2 more days of distribution.
I will have to check with blockexperts regarding the rich list because it doesn't really make much sense. Currently, the faucet balance is 260k but it is impossible to see this from the rich list.
I am thinking of adding first 2 bots to the wallet - one for buy and one for sell orders. Both will be designed to have minimal price impact while fulfilling their objective (buy or sell coins).
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Huh:)MiracleCoin really make me confused. I hope the price can be promoted, only the price rise, will be active trading. Now the circulation rarely, prices should be easy to upgrade. But the situation is getting lower and lower prices. There can be only 2 conclusions. 1 development is a poor, hope is distributed free of charge, allows users to buy, he can sell some coin money 2 the coin without team watch, so the price will become more and more low, there is no price guidance. I never superstition technology can make a coin price increase. The capital market is the objective law, no financial speculation of coins is a waste. Huh
Although I hold MLC, also once had confidence. But there were no volume, no financial support, development also disappeared. Twitter no attention, no FACEBOOK community, not marketing team. All prove that the coin is operation team. He is just a lonely man's a joke. Cry

The price always will try to go down when have too much dumpers... (too and screamers): they always want any currency to be with low price, then buy much, and after some time when the other community UP the price they sell and make "money".., but no.., they just slow the time that will be for all, nothing more!
The things are easy..., we make them hard Cool If u thinking hard.., they will be like u thinking them.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Huh:)MiracleCoin really make me confused. I hope the price can be promoted, only the price rise, will be active trading. Now the circulation rarely, prices should be easy to upgrade. But the situation is getting lower and lower prices. There can be only 2 conclusions. 1 development is a poor, hope is distributed free of charge, allows users to buy, he can sell some coin money 2 the coin without team watch, so the price will become more and more low, there is no price guidance. I never superstition technology can make a coin price increase. The capital market is the objective law, no financial speculation of coins is a waste. Huh
Although I hold MLC, also once had confidence. But there were no volume, no financial support, development also disappeared. Twitter no attention, no FACEBOOK community, not marketing team. All prove that the coin is operation team. He is just a lonely man's a joke. Cry

it is to be expected to decrease in price since the coin influx everyday, it is too early to tell for now but we can see a week after the distribution is finish if the coin can compete in the market., and aside from that someone in C-CEX just keep screaming MCL is a scam.. maybe that one is a factor too anyway, hopefully MCL have great plan in its pocket, great idea , good distribution plan i wish it was perfect though but all in all the coin is doing good so far  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Even starting without a lot of money to invest, a coin can succeed if it has a good idea and a competent dev. Right now Miraclecoin has really good intentions and dev seems to have abilities to do a good coin. In-wallet tradebot could be really good and bot marketplace is a really interesting idea, not yet proposed by anybody. This coin is also getting big attention and a big community.

U r right, I agree all and  Cool

Do you even understand Cryptocurrency ? It's been like this for a couple of years since Alts were introduced...

If you don't understand the game your in & playing then I suggest you get a new hobby, this spoon feeding is getting ridiculous  Undecided

P.S I bet you think IPO's bring innovation too.... look how most turn out lol

Keep your FUD to yourself please... yes I am saying please Wink

Go Miraclecoin!
FUD is FUD, but no need to attack someone's English. Crypto is global homie

Yeah... That's true!  Smiley

I meant it as a joke hence the  Grin face at the end.... since when we ourselves use google translate on their BTCtalk ANN Nationality topics they seem to always say google translate ? as a reply to them....

Anyway.... No Hate intended just if you have doubts about anything keep them to yourself, then you will only have yourself to blame instead of everyone else.

Fine dude, the coin is worthless. Now sell into my wall and buy something else. No one here has to prove anything to you. No one is asking you to invest in this coin.

Its' a free market, people can do whatever they want.
You gotta a bunch of FREE coins, just sell them and move on.  

cant CLAP here (no emotIcons) but CLAP ^^
I AGREE with all boldet text and yes just some % only  from the CC community have ENGLISH for own language.., too isn't and my mother lang, we don't have why to take in heart when some one tell us about it.., we have always what to learn..., about the CC we will learn and teach (other) always  Cool

Best regards: SHNICI
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Even starting without a lot of money to invest, a coin can succeed if it has a good idea and a competent dev. Right now Miraclecoin has really good intentions and dev seems to have abilities to do a good coin. In-wallet tradebot could be really good and bot marketplace is a really interesting idea, not yet proposed by anybody. This coin is also getting big attention and a big community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
this coin will hit 100k without a doubt
Activity: 167
???A speculator, why want to buy this coin? Price cannot ascend, do not bring profits. The value of speculation? Just because they are fair distribution can let investors willing to invest in the coin? You don't shy away from problems, you must answer! Cry

You bought many coins?  Why you complain so much here is that the price is low, and you don't win good profit. It's your job, not others fault.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
How much MCL left to be distributed?
Activity: 178
???You avoid my question!!!!!!!!!!! A coin, does not bring profits is not going to make the person produces speculative interest, so the price will be more and more low! Technology is absolutely cannot make price promotion, no capital operation, the price is just a dream!!!!!!!!!!! Huh

Do you even understand Cryptocurrency ? It's been like this for a couple of years since Alts were introduced...

If you don't understand the game your in & playing then I suggest you get a new hobby, this spoon feeding is getting ridiculous  Undecided

???No one will continue to fall for it! You the most clever, investors are idiots. We will not put the BTC buy this junk COINS, your lies must be exposed.

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Go Miraclecoin!

I meant it as a joke hence the  Grin face at the end.... since when we ourselves use google translate on their BTCtalk ANN Nationality topics they seem to always say google translate ? as a reply to them....

Anyway.... No Hate intended just if you have doubts about anything keep them to yourself, then you will only have yourself to blame instead of everyone else.
???No money, no team, no price increase! Will only less and less, until worthless! By the way, English is not my native language, don't catch it against me. You've been avoiding key question!

Fine dude, the coin is worthless. Now sell into my wall and buy something else. No one here has to prove anything to you. No one is asking you to invest in this coin.

Totally agree. But what wall? I just ask, I will not sell Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Any plan to be listed on Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex and bter?

With Bittrex they work on the concept of if a coin is in demand and people let them know by tweeting to them they want it, then they will list it !

Just found a tweet we should all re-tweet it to Bittrex  Grin

https://twitter.com/Miracle_Coin/status/524393177361293313
legendary

With Bittrex they work on the concept of if a coin is in demand and people let them know by tweeting to them they want it, then they will list it !
Activity: 151
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
???You avoid my question!!!!!!!!!!! A coin, does not bring profits is not going to make the person produces speculative interest, so the price will be more and more low! Technology is absolutely cannot make price promotion, no capital operation, the price is just a dream!!!!!!!!!!! Huh

???No one will continue to fall for it! You the most clever, investors are idiots. We will not put the BTC buy this junk COINS, your lies must be exposed.

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Go Miraclecoin!

???No money, no team, no price increase! Will only less and less, until worthless! By the way, English is not my native language, don't catch it against me. You've been avoiding key question!

legendary
???A speculator, why want to buy this coin? Price cannot ascend, do not bring profits. The value of speculation? Just because they are fair distribution can let investors willing to invest in the coin? You don't shy away from problems, you must answer! Cry

I'm not the Dev, so I couldn't tell you.

Go Miraclecoin!

legendary

Go Miraclecoin!

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Go Miraclecoin!

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Go Miraclecoin!
Pages:
Jump to: