Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [MEDX] The First Decentralized Healthcare Network - page 11. (Read 12456 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
wonder if you have bounty program
If need Chinese translation for ANN, website let me know
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
yes mate this is very useful for sensitive case and if this project materialized many people will be helped by this service I'm going to look further with more updates and with the incoming token sales I want to see if people around crypto will be interested joining this project.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
This could be interesting, for embarrassing medical problems. Sound complicated for regular people though.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

What is MedCredits?

MedCredits is a decentralized telemedicine platform that connects patients and doctors around the world. By decentralizing medicine, MedCredits is able to create a free-market system providing more affordable and efficient healthcare than currently available. The first software release Hippocrates is a user-friendly app on the MedCredits platform connecting patients to dermatologists for fast diagnoses at a fraction of the cost. All from the comfort of home.

How It Works

Employing Ethereum smart contracts for payment and case validation, the Swarm protocol for decentralized storage, a Token-Curated Registry (TCR) for physician credentialing, and Xamarin for the mobile application, MedCredits uses the latest technology to create the first truly decentralized healthcare services platform.

Pages:
Jump to: