Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 34. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The technology applied for building the ecosystem consists of different data analysis techniques
per file type uploaded, including Artificial Intelligence, which is transparently federated by the
community to provide wider insights regarding the value of individual content pieces to the users.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
NKOR is a great project. I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Distribution of digital data and copyright protection have a big part in the global economy,
and as more regions around the world become digital, this market share continues to grow.
The existing legal framework and its incompatibility with the online environment do not
provide sufficient protection to their copyright creators, especially to "smaller" contributors
who do not have the ability to protect their Intellectual Property from being downloaded, altered or
distributed without permission, and to make money from their creation.
hence it is created copyright protection and NKOR.io give it
Activity: 48
Very promising project. I advise you not to miss the eyes
Activity: 1
Amazing project, high expectations.
Activity: 210
NKOR is a peer-to-peer marketplace where participants directly interact with each other. This
eliminates the need for intermediaries and for a centralized platform, leading to faster, cheaper,
and more dynamic transactions between the participants.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 84
Does a Books (.fb2, .epub etc.) include in your list of Distributed Content?

Yes!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
due to the fact that they showed a good result from the beginning I realized that this project need to invest
I agree with you completely that too me motivated
do you really think so?
certainly! the beginning of the project it is incredibly important that you need to pay attention when investing
here I think there is no problem with all the work of the project
I see no problems in the project at all. I like everything, and even feedback is present which is also very important
just important every detail is. at least I always pay attention to the work of the project to the smallest detail
naturally so, because one gets the overall picture and opinion about the project

It's their obligation to deliver good results as they are playing with a lot of hard earned investor money. Becoming sloppy is offensive towards anyone who puts trust in you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
about the opinions about the project.I do not see the negative reviews and I think it's very cool
in addition, the audience reach is big enough. I think the truth is that over time it will become even more
certainly! if now he is so big I'm even afraid to imagine what will happen ahah. I just very carefully to the opinions of others
I think that then everything will be even cooler
Activity: 476
about the opinions about the project.I do not see the negative reviews and I think it's very cool
in addition, the audience reach is big enough. I think the truth is that over time it will become even more
certainly! if now he is so big I'm even afraid to imagine what will happen ahah. I just very carefully to the opinions of others
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
due to the fact that they showed a good result from the beginning I realized that this project need to invest
do you really think so?
certainly! the beginning of the project it is incredibly important that you need to pay attention when investing
I see no problems in the project at all. I like everything, and even feedback is present which is also very important
just important every detail is. at least I always pay attention to the work of the project to the smallest detail
naturally so, because one gets the overall picture and opinion about the project
do you really think so?
do you really think so?
do you really think so?
do you really think so?
Activity: 34
i like that NKOR is a true next generation democratic ecosystem for data distribution
do you really think so?
Pages:
Jump to: