Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 37. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Please tell me, I read your White Paper, but I can not figure out what your company does and what the idea is. Can you explain it to me?
Yes, of course! Innovative NKOR technology for processing data using a multi-level index hashing algorithm can solve the current problems of tracking and distributing digital data.
And what exactly is the problem? Is there such a request for tracking digital data?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
I think it's mandatory! I believe that mobile devices have occupied a huge part of our lives, so there is no doubt that there will be an opportunity to use the platform on mobile devices! You can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
Activity: 602
Great project guys! Finally, a similar project will appear on the market for the fair distribution of content, its analysis, verification of plagiarism and transparent search for indexed content. I think that the team will cope with the task, and we will see a really high-quality project!
I completely agree with you! Do you happen to know when to release the final working version of the platform?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Please tell me, I read your White Paper, but I can not figure out what your company does and what the idea is. Can you explain it to me?
Yes, of course! Innovative NKOR technology for processing data using a multi-level index hashing algorithm can solve the current problems of tracking and distributing digital data.
Activity: 700
This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
Activity: 476
Great project guys! Finally, a similar project will appear on the market for the fair distribution of content, its analysis, verification of plagiarism and transparent search for indexed content. I think that the team will cope with the task, and we will see a really high-quality project!
Activity: 490
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I really like this project, it's cool!
Activity: 155
it will apply smart contracts as a protocol to ensure secure, fast and cost efficient transactions. That's good idea. And i liked the contest. It is simple, instructive and helpful.
Activity: 31
The platform is built up for the community. The more the merrier
Tell your friends that the TGE is set for March.  Get on board quickly
Activity: 1
security and protection of the data seem to be fully integrated

Great  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Royalties payments from references to original work by other content creators - this is a real revolution for every content creator. Now no one will have fears for their copyrights.
Activity: 168
Activity: 2
 just joined it. I believe it will succeed Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I think NKOR's groundbreaking technology is really good. Having used the multi-layer hashing algorithm index and revolutionized the existing system
of digital data distribution. This means it is very efficient and time saving. But I think the information from this project is very less.
Activity: 87
Activity: 1
This a good project.
Revenue generated globally from digital music downloading and streaming alone is estimated to
reach around US$20bn by 2021
Activity: 406
Hi devs, I just wanna ask if you have a compete details of the roadmap coz I just saw the roadmap and for me it is quite insufficient when it come to the information. It would be better if you will provide just a brief explanation how that roadmap will be meet little by little.
Activity: 34
good information, good luck Smiley
Activity: 6
No more bounties devs? I wanna join tho, THANKS
Pages:
Jump to: