Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 38. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I'm more interested in how such a thing will work. as transfer or sale of copyrights.
If I want to buy someone's copyright for certain content, then how can I do this?
Very simple, as in ordinary life.
you will need to purchase a license for this content.
Everything is simple
But how can I be sure that copyrights will be transferred to my side? Where are the guarantees?

The whole process will be operated through smart contracts, which excludes any errors in the work of this. Wink

I'm understood, thank you.
I hope that Whitepaper will be available in the same way in other languages, because the platform is very interesting, but not everyone has enough English knowledge to understand this product.
I do not think it's worth worrying about this, because the bounty program is working and various localizations of this product will appear within the translation campaign, it's a matter of time.
I can learn the dates of the beginning of ICO, because I go to the site and when I look at the TGE COUNTDOWN I see the inscription "soon"

And have you tried to see the road map on the site or see the first post of this thread?
There is all the information, look:
Q4 2017- Alpha development + Presale
March 2018- TGE (token generation event)
So it turns out that next month pre-sale will open?
Will this be an open event or closed?

There will be open pre-sale and public TGE. we will announce the exact dates soon
I'm more interested in how such a thing will work. as transfer or sale of copyrights.
If I want to buy someone's copyright for certain content, then how can I do this?
Very simple, as in ordinary life.
you will need to purchase a license for this content.
Everything is simple
But how can I be sure that copyrights will be transferred to my side? Where are the guarantees?

The whole process will be operated through smart contracts, which excludes any errors in the work of this. Wink

I'm understood, thank you.
I hope that Whitepaper will be available in the same way in other languages, because the platform is very interesting, but not everyone has enough English knowledge to understand this product.

Hey friend. Don't know what language you speak but we have some languages threads. You can check out all the links in our telegram group, see if you can find your language.
Funny how many people with 0 and 1 activity are spamming here so much positive words  Wink

Hello friend. We can't control the comments. What we can control is the bounty distribution- we will make sure that all those people commenting with no purpose will not get their bounty entries.
This means that it is a platform that protects the rights of creators and will be implemented with the technology of blockchain??

Yes!
I am already in your signature bounty, hope you guys can monitor my activities automatically. I don't know where to find the details of the bounty anymore, please I you help

Hello friend.
You can log in to your bounty account by using the signup button, the system will recognize your details and let you back in.

That is what I am saying I didn't see option to login only option to register

Use the same button you used to register for the first time ("let's earn tokens"
Hard work they say pays, I believe in this platform.
NKOR  has come to help solve must verification and distribution in digital data over advance technological platform in Blockchain

Can NKOR be of help to digital companies that are not into Blockchain technology?

yes, BUT they need to use the platform in order to gain the protection.
NKOR - great project for decentralized advertisement, when will be released first MVP ?

MVP that shows the main aspects of functionality will be ready by the end of Feb. Alpha will be ready during Q2 2018
When I get Airdrop?

All distributions will take place within 60 days from the issuance date.
Very interested project,..
How many weeks the bounty run?

Util 1 day before the end of TGE.
Activity: 1
NKOR will change the way content is shared by eliminating the 3rd party between the owner and the buyer. This, in turn, will make transactions cheaper, safer, and simpler.
Activity: 1
Activity: 30
Team members and road map of nkor is superb I think this achieve target easily and it rocks and one thing that I seen at website is nice way to share bounty ........
Activity: 2
As nkor aim to project copyright, in the WP I read some challenges and FB, how about Zeepin? are they a big competitor to our system?
Activity: 19
I saw the whitepaper, NKOR will help creators protect their copyright and build a new platform form content distribution. Good luck !
Activity: 96
A decentralized ecosystem provides a secure, robust business model of operations.
This project have a detail and caring mind planning.
even the bounty program.
This project is really functional to prevent the copyright infringements.
It is a great improvement for tracling the usage of the contempts
Still make us easy to join and play funny !
Good luck for all of this...
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Nkor has :
● Content distribution market
● Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing,
and searches).
● AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity
analysis.

They are enough to be perfect one !
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Opportunity
Blockchain technology enables a basis for a seamless solution for registering, tracking, and
distributing digital data, whether it is copyrighted digital content or content still unprotected by
copyright laws.
Decentralizing the structure on which digital data is being distributed and IP protected will
challenge the status-quo and revolutionize the existing marketplace of content distribution and
copyright management.
Building a decentralized peer-to-peer ecosystem, which puts at its center the copyrights of
content creators and enables them to distribute their digital work directly between community
members, is part of the next evolutionary step in how data will be consumed and distributed in a
more accessible, cheaper, and transparent way.
Activity: 194
Merit: 14
Great and Perfect bounty.....
Thats fair Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: