Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 51. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It's cool that the project has an excellent registered whitepaper, but will it be available in other languages? I think this is very important.
And I do not see this as a big problem. The project is entirely in English, this is the main language for communication in the business environment, so I think this is quite enough.
I agree with this, but not completely. In any case, the presence of several translations for the project is a positive factor and attracts far more investors. It's my opinion.
Do you really think this affects the number of investors? On the contrary, it seems to me that this is too costly and, apart from extra money, it does not bring anything.
This does not require additional costs. It is for this that there is a bounty campaign, which precisely these goals pursue. And all the costs of translations are covered by the costs of the campaign bounty. Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Interesting project
I hope to grow!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's cool that the project has an excellent registered whitepaper, but will it be available in other languages? I think this is very important.
And I do not see this as a big problem. The project is entirely in English, this is the main language for communication in the business environment, so I think this is quite enough.
I agree with this, but not completely. In any case, the presence of several translations for the project is a positive factor and attracts far more investors. It's my opinion.
Do you really think this affects the number of investors? On the contrary, it seems to me that this is too costly and, apart from extra money, it does not bring anything.
Activity: 462
I really liked this project, I consider it very promising!
How can I participate in this?
You mean buying a token, right? If you are about this, then you need to go to the site and fill out the appropriate form.
Yes, that's what I meant.
That is TGE has not yet started? Or I'm wrong?
Why do I need to fill out this form on the site?
Well, as far as I know TGE starts in February and when it starts, you will receive a notification with all instructions on your e-mail. Wink
Ok I understand, thanks.
And what about the exact date of the beginning of the TGE? Can I find out somewhere?
I do not know, did not see the exact dates, try to find out in the official telegram chat  Wink
Ok, thanks for the help I'll check it out Smiley
Activity: 700
You mean buying a token, right? If you are about this, then you need to go to the site and fill out the appropriate form.
Well, as far as I know TGE starts in February and when it starts, you will receive a notification with all instructions on your e-mail. Wink
Ok I understand, thanks.
And what about the exact date of the beginning of the TGE? Can I find out somewhere?
I do not know, did not see the exact dates, try to find out in the official telegram chat  Wink
Activity: 238
Ok I understand, thanks.
Activity: 224
i have read the whitepaper, i look forward to tthe future breakthrough. with NKOR we can build a new platform form content distribution, Nkor will help creators protect their copyright.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
i hope you will not give any bounty points for shitposting like:

Coolest contest I've ever seen!
I will buy it.

The project seems promising, I kind of liked it.

thankyou. Very good project

Good Luck this is a good project.

question for the team.
How do you plan to attract big content creator players to use NKOR?
What is your competition in the non-blockchain content network?
Seems Youtube can be your competition, and you must admit it is very powerful competition.
Activity: 1
Interesting project. I'll think about buying tokens Smiley
Activity: 2
This is an amazing program
Activity: 6
Coolest contest I've ever seen!
I will buy it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Great, by protecting copyright creator content from pirates and plagiarism. any content uploaded to NKOR will have proof of ownership and authenticity embedded in the blockchain, which can then be publicly verified with a copy of the original content. good luck team and dev
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
"The platform will recognize the picture, since it’s already sitting on the blockchain,"

Interesting Project and looks promising,
I want to see NKOR success soon.
Pages:
Jump to: