Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 50. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
copyright protection is the very important issue in our days because there are many people who want to steal product.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This appears to be an interesting project that aims to protect content creators against copyright theft.

From their whitepaper "The Global entertainment and media outlook for the period of 2017-2021 researched by
PwCshows that digital music consumption (downloading and streaming), which had remained flat
between 2012-2015, is expected to rise due to newly developed business models and climb in
value by the year 2021 to around US$20bn. Internet video revenue is also showing a steady
growth and expected to reach around US$19bn by the same year. "

This means there will be a big demand for better copyright protections due to all the money that is at risk.
Activity: 1
Great project! Hope this strengthen the blockchain technology and authenticate transaction quicker.
Activity: 6
Will support your project to success! Bravo!  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.

NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
New standard for verification and distribution of digital data

The existing legal framework and its incompatibilities with the online environment does not
provide sufficient protection to creators for their copyrights, especially to “smaller” contributors
who lack the abilities to safeguard their Intellectual Property from being downloaded, altered or
distributed without permission, and to monetize from their creation.

And NKOR provide great solution to it,good project.
Activity: 19
This project will be perfect!
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
This project have a detail and caring mind planning.
even the bounty program.
Still make us easy to join and play funny !
Activity: 224
I really like this project, it's cool!
Activity: 439
This is a very interesting project - I mean it!
Activity: 8
oчeнь мнoгooбeщaющий пpoeкт. Eгo пpинцип зaщиты aвтopcкиx пpaв oчeнь интepeceн и нeopдинapeн. Ocoбeннo идeя oткpытoй вepификaции кoнтeнтa нa блoкчeйнe и oтcлeживaния пиpaтcкoгo кoнтeнтa
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
But it will take a lot of processing power to process a huge pile of files, index the search system, hash, etc.
for this will require huge costs.
yes, that's right, but it will be pow system
What does it mean? I've heard about similar systems, but I do not understand what exactly this technology means.
Well, this means that users can use their computing power to maintain the platform's performance by getting for this reward in the form of tokens.
In this case it can work, the main thing is to attract the maximum number of users who earn on this platform.
In fact, I do not think that this will cause any problems. The main thing that profitability was beneficial for miners, then this will not be a problem. Cheesy
Activity: 210
But it will take a lot of processing power to process a huge pile of files, index the search system, hash, etc.
What does it mean? I've heard about similar systems, but I do not understand what exactly this technology means.
Well, this means that users can use their computing power to maintain the platform's performance by getting for this reward in the form of tokens.
In this case it can work, the main thing is to attract the maximum number of users who earn on this platform.
If I understand correctly, then it works like mining, right?
Activity: 3
NKOR will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets:  Content distribution market  Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing, and searches).  AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity analysis.
Activity: 238
It's cool that the project has an excellent registered whitepaper, but will it be available in other languages? I think this is very important.
And I do not see this as a big problem. The project is entirely in English, this is the main language for communication in the business environment, so I think this is quite enough.
I agree with this, but not completely. In any case, the presence of several translations for the project is a positive factor and attracts far more investors. It's my opinion.
Do you really think this affects the number of investors? On the contrary, it seems to me that this is too costly and, apart from extra money, it does not bring anything.
This does not require additional costs. It is for this that there is a bounty campaign, which precisely these goals pursue. And all the costs of translations are covered by the costs of the campaign bounty. Wink
I really did not think about it, yes, really.
If you count in this context, then it is profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: