Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 52. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Project name is quite similar excellent camera lens of NIKON. I hope this project would be famous as Nikon is now.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
a good project and have unique allocations, as well as have a very good idea in the distribution of digital data. I'm sure this project will definitely be many investors who turn to this project. but we see the first development of this project because the success or failure of a project depends on people who work in it.
Activity: 30
Great project guys! Finally, a similar project will appear on the market for the fair distribution of content, its analysis, verification of plagiarism and transparent search for indexed content. I think that the team will cope with the task, and we will see a really high-quality project!
Activity: 2
thankyou. Very good project
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Interesting project. I'll think about buying tokens
Activity: 82
Useful project, especially for some countries Wink
Activity: 224
Some Information from there Whitepaper which are empress me..>>> http://nkor.io/NKOR%20WP%20-%20V7.0.pdf

"The teams behind HighTV and BizProfits are developing NKOR, a decentralized platform that
utilizes the blockchain technology to create an autonomous, next generation marketplace for
intellectual property (IP) and copyright distribution, enabling content creators to manage their
creative work as a secure digital asset."

"IPFS/Filecoin for content storage. Ideally – FileCoin will be used for content Storage, IPFS
for related metadata, and Json schemes for algorithms and weights for neural networks".....

Information posted In There Facebook Post >>> https://web.facebook.com/nkor.io/posts/386338981806858
"Invest.com Co-Founder Ophir Gertner Joins NKOR’s Advisory Board"
copper member
Activity: 6
I like the project, looking forward to see more from it soon.
Activity: 78
Is this project good? I see some potential but can't say how far.
Activity: 238
Good Luck this is a good project.
Activity: 1
As I start to learn more about crypto currency, I find that the name will be a large part of what I will choose to invest in. From the very beginning I wondered what “NKOR” stood for. Reading the white paper I found my answer. I think deriving your name from the process you labeled as ‘anchoring’ the data authentication to the block chain was clever. I will moving forward will know the very thing your striving for as a blockchain Technology. By seeing your name for your coin - NKOR!
Activity: 6
Hello, tell me please the price of your coins, where you can buy and what further plans for the future. A friend told me you as a quality ISO and you can invest in you. For that I would like to hear more.
Activity: 322

A good idea, copyright protection, this is the most important thing that is lacking in our time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
NKOR will apply smart contracts as a protocol to ensure fast, secure, cost-efficient transactions.
Participants of the NKOR ecosystem can incorporate any type of license into a smart contract in order to seal assignment agreements or to sell and distribute their content via channels and communities across the platform.
Activity: 46
Data uploaded by creators to the NKOR ecosystem is hashed through the multi layer indexing algorithm and added to the blockcain where it can't be altered, providing another layer of copyright protection.This feature is very commendable. Age of stolen digital contents will be the thing of the past. Digital creators can easily protect their shared content without worrying of possible infringement by their business partners. Hope this project push through
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I hope for the success of the project and the good price of the token. Competent documentation, excellent team and good advertising. The project must be successful.
Activity: 36
You do very well. I am looking forward to this project. Will always accompany you. Good luck!
Activity: 1
Activity: 56
Register and protect purchases, checks, donations, digitally created content
Its really necessary and I think it's a really nice solution.
Activity: 64
NKOR is a decentralized platform, where user’s data is kept private,
and the transaction between the members is done directly.

VERY NICE!
Pages:
Jump to: