Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 49. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So glad I found NKOR. This is a wonderful project being supported by a talented team. Content creators have been waiting for something like NKOR for a long time.
Activity: 97
I can't wait this project!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
The project is great. I was impressed with it. Hope this will be the best ICO in 2018. Good luck!
Activity: 168
Cool project. When will ICO start? In March 2018?
Activity: 4
i think the multi layer indexing algorithm is a nice idea!
Activity: 10
Excellent project, data security seems to be completely integrated. NKOR can "mark" the data, it's a great improvement to track the use of contempt.
I will follow the project carefully
Activity: 23
Its really interesting project, i hope this
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
The NKOR platform disclaims any and all responsibility or liability in relation to any obligations
made by creators of crowdinvesting campaigns to investors who bought their tokens on the
NKOR.io. The platform is just an intermediary between creators of such campaigns and their
investors. The function of the NKOR platform is only to transfer funds from investors to creators,
and tokens of crowdinvesting campaign creators to investors. NKOR does not guarantee the
claims made by campaign creators.
Activity: 168
NKOR is a great project with huge potential as it will make verifications on blockchain easy and diversified.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
it seems like a great project
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
NKOR is a decentralized platform, where user’s data is kept private, and the transaction between the members is done directly. NKOR will address all potential technical challenges, while provide in parallel an array of solutions to problems facing the industry today. As for regulation and penetration into the market, NKOR’s team is accompanied by top tier professionals that supervise all legal aspects of the project and set the marketing course based on their extensive acclaimed experience.
Activity: 27
Activity: 18
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.
Activity: 9
hello
I really like this project, it's a nice coin
Activity: 15
The synergy between NKOR’s and blockchain technologies will revolutionize and help
democratize the existing structure of digital data distribution, IP and copyright management, by
creating a seamless solution for registering, distributing and tracking digital data.

By Anchoring data on the NKOR platform and adding it on the blockchain, content creators can
verify authenticity of their work, in a method which is inalterable and will last for posterity. In
addition, since the NKOR marketplace enables participants to directly transact and trade data
between themselves, the need for and the power of market intermediaries, such as agents,
record companies and media sharing platforms, will be diminished, if not eliminated, making the
distribution of licensed digital data cheaper and more accessible to the masses.
Activity: 16
Very cool that I can discuss this project with other really interested investors
Activity: 434
is it possible for this token issued in coin form?
Activity: 944
Merit: 1
Creativity freed for intermediaries
A decentralized ecosystem provides a secure, robust business model of operations. The lack of a
centralized point of failure alongside newly emerging nodes branching to new directions
guarantees an efficient, direct, and cheap way to create and distribute content and data without
the need of intermediaries. I hope the team will cope with this task
Activity: 1
So the main focus is to create immediate value to all NKR holders and provide them with the most
advanced product there is along with increasing the user base in order to allow the users to have
a vibrant eco-system with real value.
Activity: 32
This is a great project.  It has clear problems that it seeks to fix with an exciting and well thought out solution.  I love the idea of arbitration oracles!
Pages:
Jump to: