Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 60. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
these guys are solid!

just found this on the wp

"
NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution."

timestamping the data and tracking of the ip and copyright will definetely be features for success   Grin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The NKR token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
The Ethereum blockchain is the industry’s standard for issuing custom digital assets and smart
contracts. The ERC20 token interface enables the development of a standard token which is
compatible with the existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem, such as development
tools, wallets, and exchanges. Ethereum’s ability to deploy Turing-complete trustless smart
contracts enables complex issuance rules for digital financial contracts and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 17
Solution
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.
NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
distribution
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 4
The teams behind HighTV and BizProfits are developing NKOR, a decentralized platform that
utilizes the blockchain technology to create an autonomous, next generation marketplace for
intellectual property (IP) and copyright distribution, enabling content creators to manage their
creative work as a secure digital asset. Blockchain-based technology will be utilized to
revolutionize and democratize the current status-quo, in which the entire system of distribution of
content, royalties and copyrights of contents are generally controlled by large companies and
industry intermediaries. This will be achieved by embedding a novel technology being
developed by NKOR in a blockchain-based ecosystem.
Activity: 31
Can someone please explain how this indexing is different from Google's?
Activity: 25
This is a good project with innovation contributions to the progress of crytocurrency  ecosystem . Definitely it will gain massive adoption.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I am really impressed by the fact We can "timestamp" the data.

It is a great improvement for tracling the usage of the contempts

Moreover security and protection of the data seem to be fully integrated

Great
Activity: 84
I understand correctly that this is the POW platform?

It will not work like regular PoW mining. System will issue currency to those who provided Nodes with computational power for content analysis.
Activity: 224
This project really has a complete ecosystem for intellectual property. I'm amazed by the number of problems you are trying to solve it's more like a platform than app. I hope governments will see the benefits and will add credibility to your solution.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I understand correctly that this is the POW platform?
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Great!
I love this Amazing project with hope and with effort. I hope to see you develop soon.
I want to be part of this amazing project. It is full of potentials that will transform the members
Activity: 191
Merit: 5
Creators have zero value in this internet era. Anyone can copy and redistribute data without creators content and use it any way they want. if Nkor can solve this, it will be a great success. We can expect a time where the real creators get credits for their works and others wont exploit it. Hope Nkor will be a great success
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Very interesting project. Im glad to see it  Cool

How do you planing ?  

provide data processing thanks to the users who will be connected to this platform.
Will be  able to purchase  authorial content using this platform?  Roll Eyes

Yes, if the owner is wishing to sell.
The fact that Nkor is going to be solving a copyright issue that has plagued almost all the system globally is enough for me. Intellectual property these days have just turned out to be anything anyone can just pick up from the net and make use of without even calling you out as the owner. It can be crazily painful. So, I cannot wait to see how the first of its kind, next generation decentralized ecosystem that implements a groundbreaking technology of multi-layer index hashing and classifying in decentralized systems will give a huge solution to this problem. Nice one guys! So in on this one.

Thank you friend, for this thoughtful comment!
Activity: 168
Will be  able to purchase  authorial content using this platform?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
The fact that Nkor is going to be solving a copyright issue that has plagued almost all the system globally is enough for me. Intellectual property these days have just turned out to be anything anyone can just pick up from the net and make use of without even calling you out as the owner. It can be crazily painful. So, I cannot wait to see how the first of its kind, next generation decentralized ecosystem that implements a groundbreaking technology of multi-layer index hashing and classifying in decentralized systems will give a huge solution to this problem. Nice one guys! So in on this one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Will you create a brand new chain\coin after first months? I didn't get it on the roadmap... I see at first it will be an ERC20 token but after it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
We are standing on this website for sharing tokens, bounties, new ICO,NKOR etc. Thus we hope everytime that we might get new tokens , at least

tokens which will be shown in progress. I hope this project will be one of them.

Thanks for Airdrop.

Have a nice day,
Do you need to make any initial contribution to participate in the project? When registering, for example, or to buy the placement of your content? Huh

oh))) an interesting question))) I think somewhere in the whitepaper should be indicated the cost of participation. And still need to find information about what percentage of the purchase of content should be deducted by the project itself.

maybe I didn't read the whitepaper very carefully, but unfortunately I didn't find information about the commission, which is deducted to the project from sales. If you find this information, please share to me Smiley

Commissions are yet to be disclosed. 
Pages:
Jump to: