Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 63. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I want to tell you something. you did not carefully study the information about the project. At the very end of 2017, there was a pre-sale, and therefore, this is the ICO, as the young man wanted it to be higher.
I'll add that there is also a bonus program! Therefore, once again, this is confirmation of the fact that it is worth participating in this project!
Pre sale is still running. TGE (another word for ICO) will take place in March
Glad to know that. After the pre sale does it mean it will then be doing some marketing for the project to be supported by users probably bounty campaigns?  I would be interested to join the TGE if I see its not just me who will be interested to the project. This could really be huge if developed thoroughly.
Is this the functional the team is going to conduct? Simple does not seem this little and is not enough in full
Activity: 336
I want to tell you something. you did not carefully study the information about the project. At the very end of 2017, there was a pre-sale, and therefore, this is the ICO, as the young man wanted it to be higher.
I think that now is the time to invest,the project is really profitable. Why be sure the programmer's content? It seems to me that this can be any industry, both technical and humanitarian, as well as economic.

TGE will start this March, pre sale will be announced soon! Yes, you are right, the content can be completely diverse. It is a pity of course that the platform is not Ethereum, this, I think, significantly reduces the credibility of it, but I think that over the platform it is still necessary to work and work.

a very convenient time for me! I would be only too glad if this project developed and developed, because I have never seen such analogues anywhere else. And it would be useful for students and people of creative professions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I'll add that there is also a bonus program! Therefore, once again, this is confirmation of the fact that it is worth participating in this project!
Glad to know that. After the pre sale does it mean it will then be doing some marketing for the project to be supported by users probably bounty campaigns?  I would be interested to join the TGE if I see its not just me who will be interested to the project. This could really be huge if developed thoroughly.
Activity: 616
I think that now is the time to invest,the project is really profitable. Why be sure the programmer's content? It seems to me that this can be any industry, both technical and humanitarian, as well as economic.

TGE will start this March, pre sale will be announced soon! Yes, you are right, the content can be completely diverse. It is a pity of course that the platform is not Ethereum, this, I think, significantly reduces the credibility of it, but I think that over the platform it is still necessary to work and work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
something new and interesting enough for me.I think that this project is worthy of a large investment. Then, as I understand, this is not ICO, since in March, just the generation of tokens?

are you investing? Do you need a project necessarily ICO? In the framework of this project you can also earn by spreading your personal programmer's content, getting copyright to it and laying it out for sale.
something new and interesting enough for me.I think that this project is worthy of a large investment. Then, as I understand, this is not ICO, since in March, just the generation of tokens?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
it means that the development of the project is in full swing. It's nice to see an experienced team that has done such a great job. I'm sure they'll realize this project well!
yes, I would like it very much too. The project is very useful as a whole; the cases of fraud will decrease, and the creators of copyright content will be able to realize their abilities.

true, the project has a clear explanation and easy to understand, system blockchain is applied in all areas especially on this project, I am sure if the project has a good cooperation for sure this project will be successful.
Activity: 434
it would be even more remarkable if there were more music, movies, serials, etc. on the platform. then the participants, I think, would be even more!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
it means that the development of the project is in full swing. It's nice to see an experienced team that has done such a great job. I'm sure they'll realize this project well!
yes, I would like it very much too. The project is very useful as a whole; the cases of fraud will decrease, and the creators of copyright content will be able to realize their abilities.
Activity: 532
Activity: 490
how is the security of these token holders? And are there any shortcomings in this platform? I want to participate, but I need to know if there are "pitfalls" here.
there are shortcomings everywhere. Judging by the scale of the platform, I'm sure that all problems will be solved. And about the security of data ... most likely, this is done with the help of smart contracts, it is very common among crypto-exchange platforms now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
how is the security of these token holders? And are there any shortcomings in this platform? I want to participate, but I need to know if there are "pitfalls" here.
Activity: 532
and yet, whatever one may say, the figures are impressive. Perhaps, it is worth taking part in this project. I will follow his future!
Activity: 434
and when will the launch be? When can I use all the functions of the platform? Huh
it will be starting after the period of the road map. It turns out that at the end of this year. I see, you are interested in this project, aren't you? Cheesy
and when will the launch be? When can I use all the functions of the platform? Huh
Activity: 490
guys, maybe I'll ask a stupid question, but I can not figure out what is going on as planned on the platform now? Judging by the roadmap, first the tokens are generated, aren't they?
please wait. Currently, there is a pre-sale and development of alpha at the project. Tokens will be generated only in March.
Pages:
Jump to: