Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 65. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I have a question about NKOR. What is it? What it will use?
•   ERC-20 for the NKR token.
•   Lottery libraries for worker nodes
•   Content publishing and selling contracts
•   Useful Job contract for worker nodes

Can you tell me precisely about tokens ? What is the standard? Where it is going to be implemented?
The NKR token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
The Ethereum blockchain is the industry’s standard for issuing custom digital assets and smart
contracts. The ERC20 token interface enables the development of a standard token which is
compatible with the existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem, such as development
tools, wallets, and exchanges. Ethereum’s ability to deploy Turing-complete trustless smart
contracts enables complex issuance rules for digital financial contracts and cryptocurrencies.

And what means NNIA? I saw this term in your platform. Explain me please! How does it work?  Huh
NNIA is an algorithm developed by NKOR for checking and indexing files on the platform. It operates in the following steps:
● File type processing
● NKOR Worker Nodes searches file system (IPFS/FileCoin) where Indexes are stored and searches using NKOR Indexing Engine which is provided by worker nodes to find fuzzy matches. The search applies statistics and NKOR Deep Reinforcement Core Module (NDRC).
● File is encrypted and stored to file system.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Can you tell me precisely about tokens ? What is the standard? Where it is going to be implemented?
The NKR token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
The Ethereum blockchain is the industry’s standard for issuing custom digital assets and smart
contracts. The ERC20 token interface enables the development of a standard token which is
compatible with the existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem, such as development
tools, wallets, and exchanges. Ethereum’s ability to deploy Turing-complete trustless smart
contracts enables complex issuance rules for digital financial contracts and cryptocurrencies.

And what means NNIA? I saw this term in your platform. Explain me please! How does it work?  Huh

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Guys, what can influence the project? What can influence the tokens? What factors?
 Huh
● NKOR might not reach the target sale amount, which might affect the execution of the
planned roadmap.
● The NKR token might be influenced and depreciate in value due to external events.
● Unforeseen regulation might limit the use of the NKR token (either locally or globally).
● NKOR required complex development of software and algorithms, the development of
which might be delayed due to unforeseen barriers.
● Digital content distribution, copyright protection and IP management are a lucrative
market share that is growing. Competitors might introduce same or better solution that
might affect NKOR’s market share.
● NKR tokens might come under new taxation laws.

And what is the main aim of your project? Tell me please? If it is real for you, of course.
Our main focus is to create immediate value to all NKR holders and provide them with the most advanced product there is along with increasing the user base in order to allow the users to have a vibrant eco-system with real value.
It is very global view)) Cool!
Also, how the tokens are going to be distributed? What kind of distribution it is going to be?
 Huh

Tokens Allocation
● 29% Company & Future Cooperations,
Affiliations (uniform 12-month vesting schedule,
with 25% of total vested upon the lapse of each
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
● 12% Team (uniform 12-month vesting schedule,
quarter)
● 4% Advisors / Consultants (uniform 12-month
vesting schedule, with 25% of total vested upon
the lapse of each quarter)

How many tokens will be available? I need also know the price of tokens.
To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity. The tokens will be used to finance the further development of the NKOR ecosystem and its ongoing operations, as well as to attract additional strategic partners to the NKOR platform to further its expansion.
I have a question about what will become available for participants of the ecosystem?
 Huh
● Indexing and value/uniqueness analysis
● Content searching
● Claiming to arbitration

Thank you! It is very cool! Well done! I will participate in the project hundred percent.
Smiley
Activity: 434
Guys, what can influence the project? What can influence the tokens? What factors?
 Huh
● NKOR might not reach the target sale amount, which might affect the execution of the
planned roadmap.
● The NKR token might be influenced and depreciate in value due to external events.
● Unforeseen regulation might limit the use of the NKR token (either locally or globally).
● NKOR required complex development of software and algorithms, the development of
● Digital content distribution, copyright protection and IP management are a lucrative
market share that is growing. Competitors might introduce same or better solution that

And what is the main aim of your project? Tell me please? If it is real for you, of course.
Our main focus is to create immediate value to all NKR holders and provide them with the most advanced product there is along with increasing the user base in order to allow the users to have a vibrant eco-system with real value.
Also, how the tokens are going to be distributed? What kind of distribution it is going to be?
 Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity. The tokens will be used to finance the further development of the NKOR ecosystem and its ongoing operations, as well as to attract additional strategic partners to the NKOR platform to further its expansion.
I have a question about what will become available for participants of the ecosystem?
 Huh
● Content searching

Thank you! It is very cool! Well done! I will participate in the project hundred percent.
 Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

Huh
● Content searching
 Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

Huh
 Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh

Tokens Allocation
quarter)
● 20% Miners
● 20% TGE Sale
● 15% Bounty / Community
quarter)
 Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh
 Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh
planned roadmap.

Huh
planned roadmap.
 Huh
Merit: 100
Good project. I believe there is a good future.

a good project and have unique allocations, as well as have a very good idea in the distribution of digital data. I'm sure this project will definitely be many investors who turn to this project. but we see the first development of this project because the success or failure of a project depends on people who work in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: