Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Metadisk - Blockchain Based File Sharing - Powered by Storj - page 10. (Read 39241 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Thank for share the last news. I'm waiting  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Add me to beta too if it isnt closed!
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
So little update. Codebase is generally stable. We are currently wrangling with Coinbase integration, but the only thing left on the major issues list. I'll send you promo codes via PM to each of you individually.

As far as selling space I don't anticipate we will start open testing that till late June. Metadisk has to be stable (i.e. a place to sell the space to) before we start rolling that out.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
If still possible, write me in. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I have about 2.65 TB waiting for this project

I have about 1.5 myself. I'm extremely excited for the release of the batch 1 invites, should only be a day or so with the latest projections.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
I have about 2.65 TB waiting for this project
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Interesting project...watching!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
I'd love to participate in the second Beta Batch.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Add me to the Beta.
legendary
Is there any prerequisites to consider before the beta begins? Like setting up a webserver, perhaps?
Nope.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Is there any prerequisites to consider before the beta begins? Like setting up a webserver, perhaps?
Activity: 462
We are moving quickly. Just two issues left before we send out codes to batch #1.

Looking forward to it!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
We are moving quickly. Just two issues left before we send out codes to batch #1.

Yay! Super excited.
legendary
legendary
When will the beta invites for the first batch be sent out?
I'm hoping end of this week, but no guarantee. We have about 4 issues to fix before we can do the first batch, so it really just depends on how fast the team works.
Activity: 462
When will the beta invites for the first batch be sent out?
Activity: 295
Awesome, thanks for the selection! Smiley Awaiting my access codes eagerly. Gonna try this on both a hosted VPS and on my local machine.
Metadisk just offers decentralized file sharing for now. What you are probably looking for is the Storj RPC client which has software you can run on your VPS or local machine to sell space back to the network.

We are building Metadisk first so we have a good usable front end app first. The Metadisk nodes will run the same software later.
Little bit of everything. Smiley I think this is going to be a lot like bitcoin in the early days, where people experiment and start using it in all sorts of unexpected ways. So while there may be several layers in your application stack, no one says there's only one way to use them. Smiley
legendary
Awesome, thanks for the selection! Smiley Awaiting my access codes eagerly. Gonna try this on both a hosted VPS and on my local machine.
Metadisk just offers decentralized file sharing for now. What you are probably looking for is the Storj RPC client which has software you can run on your VPS or local machine to sell space back to the network.

We are building Metadisk first so we have a good usable front end app first. The Metadisk nodes will run the same software later.
Activity: 295
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
Hello, I am interested in joining this.
Pages:
Jump to: