Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Metadisk - Blockchain Based File Sharing - Powered by Storj - page 9. (Read 39241 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Amazing, please add me in the beta, and I have a question, what's the advantage of this project comparing Safecoin.
Activity: 154
Count me in please, I want in the beta.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
I'd like to join the beta.

Sounds like a nice idea , but how feasible will it be ?
Why will decentralization be more valued than price ? There are lost of centralized , but free services.
The core costs to run a Metadisk service is 10x to 100x cheaper that normal. So a Metadisk service can offer 10x to 100x more space for free, as long some of those people convert to paying customers.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'd like to join the beta too.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'd love to be involved in the beta test!
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
i would like to get in for the beta of metadisk.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I can't get past the registration page on your forum...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #XFCC9VwZ8ehOJJcB
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
I'd like to join the beta.

Sounds like a nice idea , but how feasible will it be ?
Why will decentralization be more valued than price ? There are lost of centralized , but free services.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
please let me join your beta
(root server at hetzner)
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Please add me to the early access list (I also applied in the storjtalk forum with the same nickname).
Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
How can I earn money when there is only a Webpage

http://node1.storj.io and how I can login to a other PC, with every PC I use I get a new account.  

PS: a way to delete something
Please read the topic. Metadisk is the front end web app, just used for storing files. For people to be able to earn money for storage space someone first has to buy it right?

For the renting your hard drive space we are working on software for that. You should go to the Storj topic of the Stojtalk forum if you want to ask questions about that.

What I have to buy?
legendary

http://node1.storj.io and how I can login to a other PC, with every PC I use I get a new account.  

Please read the topic. Metadisk is the front end web app, just used for storing files. For people to be able to earn money for storage space someone first has to buy it right?

For the renting your hard drive space we are working on software for that. You should go to the Storj topic of the Stojtalk forum if you want to ask questions about that.
Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

legendary
We have our own forum now at http://storjtalk.org. We will be giving out 1 SJ0 per post when we do our crowdsale soon.
legendary
Bit busy talking to Bitpay, BitAngels, and others this week. Batch #1 invites will be sent out this week. Still having trouble with our last issue, but I can still open up the beta if that is not competed by the end of the week.

having spoke to bitangels and being a member, the head seems to be very bad at responding to messages and the whole process is rather very slow.
Yeah just too much going on in the space. Things tend to get slow when you start hitting the good ol' centralized legal and investment part.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Bit busy talking to Bitpay, BitAngels, and others this week. Batch #1 invites will be sent out this week. Still having trouble with our last issue, but I can still open up the beta if that is not competed by the end of the week.

having spoke to bitangels and being a member, the head seems to be very bad at responding to messages and the whole process is rather very slow.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I have 8-10TB waiting for this project. Have been following and am very interested in helping test.

PM me
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
If there is still room I would like to be added to the beta.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: