Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 12. (Read 154478 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Hi,

how many MTS can i get per 1MHS/day?

(or is there any calculator?)

Thank you
Activity: 518
About metiscoin to be published in 《The New Yorker》, and Metiscoin mining is a long term business.

finally!  Smiley

Great news!
When will the article be released?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
New version of the miner for my pool

Some of you requested changes, i made them! New build 3 of the miner available at the same place: http://girino.org/metisminer/

New on this version:
1- option -d now supports more than one device (old syntax, -d 0,1,2,3 etc)
2- option -I for "gpu intensity" (same as -s on ypool miner, but -s was taken by some networking options). USE WITH CARE, values too high might freeze the program, values too low will be rejected by the GPU. Default is "-I 19". I don't recommend values above 25 or bellow 15.

I still have to implement an efficient CPU miner. The default implementation (that comes wth the wallet) is even slower than using opencl on the CPU device. So for those looking for CPU mining, i'll work on it for next week.

Thanks to all for the support, and happy mining.

Tried to download but says forbidden.

oops, i did it again! Problem solved!
Activity: 364
i connect your pool rpc die Sad comeback  ypool
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Some of you requested changes, i made them! New build 3 of the miner available at the same place: http://girino.org/metisminer/

New on this version:
2- option -I for "gpu intensity" (same as -s on ypool miner, but -s was taken by some networking options). USE WITH CARE, values too high might freeze the program, values too low will be rejected by the GPU. Default is "-I 19". I don't recommend values above 25 or bellow 15.

I still have to implement an efficient CPU miner. The default implementation (that comes wth the wallet) is even slower than using opencl on the CPU device. So for those looking for CPU mining, i'll work on it for next week.

no download permission for win 32 & win 64 version, all other OK.
Activity: 16

New on this version:

Tried to download but says forbidden.
legendary

New on this version:

legendary
My antivirus blocked malware from one of these pools. Just disgusting, really.

could you please tell us which AV was it? i'll try to contact them and have them stop reporting it as virus...
legendary

The miner is based on pooler's cpuminer, which is considered by some AV software to be a virus Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
About metiscoin to be published in 《The New Yorker》, and Metiscoin mining is a long term business.

finally!  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
legendary
Maintenance and backup (should not take more than 5 minutes)

Hi all,

I'll be taking the pool down for at most 5 minutes in order to upgrade the server (a better VPS, more memory, more processing power) and make an image of the VM in the meantime.

This should not take more than 5 minutes, if it takes that long! Please be patient if your miners stop for some seconds!

Done! Everything went as expected. You can now resume your mining!
legendary
Maintenance and backup (should not take more than 5 minutes)

Hi all,

I'll be taking the pool down for at most 5 minutes in order to upgrade the server (a better VPS, more memory, more processing power) and make an image of the VM in the meantime.

This should not take more than 5 minutes, if it takes that long! Please be patient if your miners stop for some seconds!
legendary
Great news everyone! The pool just broke it's first block one hour ago! Now we'll be able to test the payout system! YAY!

legendary

how to use CPU rather than GPU to mine in girino pool?

I'm still strugling with the server (now the load is getting high, i'll try to set up a better VPS for it). I think after the beta (i intend to make it as long as it takes to break 10 blocks) i'll have all the improvements to the miner done.
Activity: 476
I can't download the new miner:
Forbidden You don't have permission to access /metisminer/metis-minerd-win64-cygwin-build2.zip on this server.

Sorry, i uploaded in a hurry and files got the wrong permissions. should be fixed by now.

how to use CPU rather than GPU to mine in girino pool?
Activity: 42
Now it's fixed everything and works flawlessly. Thank you my dear friend !
legendary
Forbidden You don't have permission to access /metisminer/metis-minerd-win64-cygwin-build2.zip on this server.

Sorry, i uploaded in a hurry and files got the wrong permissions. should be fixed by now.
Activity: 658
I wasn't able to connect on your pool, but ran the miner with -benchmark and I can confirm it's faster than the ypool miner. On my play rig 2x7990 with the ypool miner I'm getting 65000khs with your miner I get 20550khs per GPU totalling about 80000khs. Let me know once you fix the pool and miner to be able to bind on all GPUs.
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Pages:
Jump to: