Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 24. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
problem is not in amount of transaction .. problem is in confirmations...

Yeah I know why you posted it. I was just wondering why you tried to wipe out the information which can be easily gathered by everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
yesterday i withdraw mtc from ypool .. i see transaction in my wallet but still not confirmed

That's funny - you're really trying to hide your amount which can be seen by EVERYONE? The whole point with crypto currencies is that everyone can see every transaction.  Roll Eyes

Go to http://www.coincrawler.de/mtc/index.php and in the field "Enter A Transaction ID" put the 8f9e5d4ac51c7668ce62629fe98eb8808ba276dfb9532eb7736242bf943e244c in, click on "Jump To TX" and under "Output Transaction 1" everyone can see your 892.51379 MTC.  Grin

problem is not in amount of transaction .. problem is in confirmations...
trolls from newbie user ... pleas logout and login with you real accaunt..
Activity: 13
yesterday i withdraw mtc from ypool .. i see transaction in my wallet but still not confirmed
http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/1391867280-clip-11kb.png?nocache=1

That's funny - you're really trying to hide your amount which can be seen by EVERYONE? The whole point with crypto currencies is that everyone can see every transaction.  Roll Eyes

Go to http://www.coincrawler.de/mtc/index.php and in the field "Enter A Transaction ID" put the 8f9e5d4ac51c7668ce62629fe98eb8808ba276dfb9532eb7736242bf943e244c in, click on "Jump To TX" and under "Output Transaction 1" everyone can see your 892.51379 MTC.  Grin

Activity: 27
ypool up,  maxcoin removed from the pool, maybe if the attacks were for maxcoin.
legendary
ypool is up again, miners working. Apparently it was all due to DDoS attacks caused by the adding of Maxcoin.
seems target ddosing ypool was not maxcoin... maxcoin dont have same problem with transactions like metiscoin.. seems target was metiscoin...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well mining may work but what about this? 6.5h and counting..
Activity: 21
ypool is up again, miners working. Apparently it was all due to DDoS attacks caused by the adding of Maxcoin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
for obvious reasons, i have a question. now that ypool is facing horrible ddos attacs, i want to continue mining metiscoin, but solo. how can i use the xpt gpu miner to mine solo? is this possible?

the real problem is difficulty in solo mine.

it's time to set difficulty low for the dev

maybe. but how do i set it up? the .bat file for solomining

*push*
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i wish someone experienced would overtake this coin and put some love and effort into it..
Activity: 27
The ypool situation is seriously ridiculous, I haven't been able to mine for the last 3 hours.

All my workers down for now. No connect to ypool
Activity: 840
The ypool situation is seriously ridiculous, I haven't been able to mine for the last 3 hours.
for obvious reasons, i have a question. now that ypool is facing horrible ddos attacs, i want to continue mining metiscoin, but solo. how can i use the xpt gpu miner to mine solo? is this possible?

maybe. but how do i set it up? the .bat file for solomining
Activity: 212

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It seems like transactions aren't working for us all...someone PM and/or e-mail dev?
Activity: 212
wallet working and sync but transactions can't confirm...

what's the reason? ypool can not open?

the same, but i send from my wallet to other
legendary

Activity: 98

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: