Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 20. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
by the way, dear developers, i can place Metiscoin in my signature, finally take off SMC. I am very interested in promoting, and maybe will be useful. Pm me
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
waiting for pump and develop push
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Anyone know why coins I sent to Poloniex still have 0 confirmations?

I sent them from the old MTC-qt as I didn't realize the wallet had been updated.

I am now using the updated version, the transaction is still in my history but it still has 0 confirmations after half an hour  Huh
I did the same thing.
I'm a bit paranoid with new exchanges, so I just sent a small amount of 10 MTC (MTS or whatever) to Poloniex
  it confirmed ok so I sent another 250 40 min later, still no confirmations after 8 hours.

No biggie really, that's just the price you pay when dealing with obscure altcoins/exchangers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Still no news about exchanges?
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

I sent them from the old MTC-qt as I didn't realize the wallet had been updated.

I am now using the updated version, the transaction is still in my history but it still has 0 confirmations after half an hour  Huh

check the first post, you can find an answer Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
come guys , we have to pump this coin
Seems the name change and site "redesign" was the last drops. As for me I am quit. 0.00032 not a 0

now ,the price near 0.0004

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
the name has changed ?but what we need is not change name or change website !we need powerful promotion!

I am sorry to hear that, Many people mistakenly think that selling and marketing MTC is MarineCoin, so we must change, We already have a team,  I think we will improve.

WOW, we have a team, just wait for pushing !!!!
Activity: 15
Seems the name change and site "redesign" was the last drops. As for me I am quit. 0.00032 not a 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 306
Activity: 8
the name has changed ?but what we need is not change name or change website !we need powerful promotion!

I am sorry to hear that, Many people mistakenly think that selling and marketing MTC is MarineCoin, so we must change, We already have a team,  I think we will improve.

Why you choose MTC, such an infamous name? I should have forsee it and not get involved in.
Hey dev, glad to see you and your answer.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What a great DEV, he has updated the website and changed the name!

wo....!!!finally , Received your reply!!!very glad to hear that a team has been formed! MTC is sure to surpass MAX and RIC
Activity: 42
Shouldn't be instead of MTC (MarineCoin) MNC? That sounds pretty good ... why they chose MTC for MarineCoin, makes no sense ... Anyway changing from MTC to MTS is not a big deal. Let's see the reactions Smiley
Activity: 16

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I try write the dev (first comment creator) no answer 2 day ago, but i see him online...

I pm the dev ,but so many days passed ,no response

same for me, just not days but maybe weeks

Community takeover is the answer

The dev replied to me and I know I'm not the only one.

Although he doesn't make a statement about it, he clearly decided to don't take care of the promotion, and to take care of the development of the coin only, he connects almost daily and updates the thread when there is anything important going on.

The community takeover is going to happen, just wait a few more days Smiley

if there be still very quiet, in next few days MTC gonna cost 0.00001 BTC
and why DEV did 'upgraded' website like back in 00's

why nobody starting another pool for MTC ?

Ill start working on a pool now.
Pages:
Jump to: