Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 22. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
someone should develop some sports betting software where you can use MTC. If i could program i would do it but i can''t  Undecided  People love to gamble so gambling sites seem like the easiest / quickest way to generate some way of using the coin other than exchanges.  After that start to look for a practical use for the coin maybe a website where you can exchange stuff for mtc.  If DOGE can attract as much hype as it has, surely this coin can have a community build it up.  

All you cpu miners could take a look at c-note as well.  Dev will be offering mining credits for c-note i think he starts accepting them on the 14th.  The mining credits will be in the form of shares on cryptostocks.com  Shares are already trading here https://cryptostocks.com/securities/87

The metiscoin community could also implement something similar if enough funds were raised to get a couple rigs going.  just another idea.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Well, let's organize ourselves!
I think we need somebody to write a letter for Cryptsy's owner in GOOD English. Than everyone will send it to him.
Activity: 182
Maybe we should left our voices for Cryptsy again?
a couple e-mails to cryptsy and the other exchanges could only help. 
Activity: 311
how do i salvage wallet?

1 back up wallet
2 close wallet
3 at cmd prompt where your wallet exe live   "metiscoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet"
4 wait

thank you
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
how do i salvage wallet?

1 back up wallet
2 close wallet
3 at cmd prompt where your wallet exe live   "metiscoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet"
4 wait
Activity: 311
how do i salvage wallet?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
MTC we need promotions!

Activity: 168

I've released an update to my GPU Metiscoin miner!  It includes an additional 5% speed boost along with some additional information for troubleshooting.

Feel free to check it out over here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mtc-high-performance-gpu-miner-for-metiscoin-updated-19-feb-2014-452738
Activity: 357
Dev is active every day if you see his profile. But he has nothing to do with this coin... Maybe the community will take over this coin for the development.

+1
Activity: 357
I actually sold my 333 mtc on price of 37 it seems like everybody is selling if you look at the market.

and i'm bought today 1BTC @575 and with this BTC bought 2857 MTC and still buying... coz i have some feeling this could be next BIG THING if Bitcoin not gonna fail and not gonna take down all cryptos or even there can be opportunity for some altcoin which one of canbe Metiscoin
but in first we need to grow community
Maybe we should left our voices for Cryptsy again?
Activity: 196
Dev is active every day if you see his profile. But he has nothing to do with this coin... Maybe the community will take over this coin for the development.
Activity: 434
I actually sold my 333 mtc on price of 37 it seems like everybody is selling if you look at the market.
Activity: 12
I've been watching this coin from the start, and have seen absolutely nothing coming from the dev.
Perhaps the community should consider taking over the project.
The developer may well have been in it for short term gain, but the result has been a promising coin with a great deal of community support, a high hash rate, and an insane difficulty rate.
It would be a real shame to see it all go to waste.
Buy MTC

You have
BTC   Lowest ask
0.000337 BTC

Thats no good. Any news about exchanges?
Activity: 25
I'm waitinf still for 4 days!!!!!
for 294 MTS
http://www.coincrawler.de/mtc/index.php?transaction=1d94ce71f016afed116d9fa28851c7bc4f24cf8351c00871b12d226477b37f73
and for 2 MTS
Transaction: fe201cfcae1a0850dd226307fdae77b161849b7801fbd65de17c7af4bd53b2a3
Still no changes.
I have no oppinion - who takes my money, but really the money have been stolen/((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 434
Got my transaction thought...but had to wait more than 24h...still better than banks thought.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Is any progress being made to fix this 0 confirmation issue? I might have to suspend it from Poloniex if it keeps up, it's accounting for the majority of support emails.
Let's wait few more days and let's see.
I think that these new transactions have no problems with confirmations...correct me if i'm wrong thought.

Just got another that's getting 0. Not sure if sending using the newest wallet fixes this.
seems if i don't wrong, default is 0  tx fee .. when send coins set tx fee not 0... maybe will be more fastest transaction))
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Is any progress being made to fix this 0 confirmation issue? I might have to suspend it from Poloniex if it keeps up, it's accounting for the majority of support emails.
Let's wait few more days and let's see.
I think that these new transactions have no problems with confirmations...correct me if i'm wrong thought.

Just got another that's getting 0. Not sure if sending using the newest wallet fixes this.
Pages:
Jump to: