Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 19. (Read 154480 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
Hi all,

I just released an updated version of my GPU miner. It incorporates most  of the improvements made by gigawatt (and for that i share the developer fee with him), but is slightly faster on some GPUs due to some differences in management of large lookup tables from shavite and fugue functions.

The support thread for it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmtc-gpu-miner-for-metiscoin-35-faster-on-r9-280x-447298

And the binaries are available at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2wv2awwgebpdo0m/STzOU5tlXa

The default developer fee was increased to 3% so i can share some of it with gigawatt, who did most of the work. But this shouldn't be an issue since it is WAY faster than the older versions.

Hope you enjoy!

Girino.

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
its just a little dump guys, dont panic Cool
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Value is dropping pretty fast.  Angry

very fast.... i feel right when i sold all my MTC @ 0.00034xx, small +, my avg was 0.00031
but we wouldnt expect that when some holders selling in massive amount..
in the short term that coin could stay below 0.0001

It's starting to recover, from 0.00008 to 0.00021 in the last half hour.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

very fast.... i feel right when i sold all my MTC @ 0.00034xx, small +, my avg was 0.00031
but we wouldnt expect that when some holders selling in massive amount..
in the short term that coin could stay below 0.0001
Activity: 17
All correct what you say i have temporarily also GPU Mining made...for me biggest advantage low temps by the gpu...
Value is dropping pretty fast.  Angry

The Coin are in a dying condition, that's because GPU Minning is not good........too many coins in a short time.....

Yeah but there should be a niche with the GPU mining as well.  It runs much cooler than scrypt and older hardware has a place. 

Activity: 17
Value is dropping pretty fast.  Angry

The Coin are in a dying condition, that's because GPU Minning is not good........too many coins in a short time.....
Activity: 357
im out..for now... its very sad, but looks to exchange, maybe second day when ppl just selling this coin, no walls helping
and nothing new came out, quiet..
but im waiting when i can buy back
Activity: 364
i just can't make ANY transaction go through. I can receive just fine, but every send i make gets stuck on 0 confirmations.
even tried importing the key from the wallet with coins to a new key. same thing.

Make sure you are using the newest wallet version.

I had the same thing even with the new wallet, it took a while but they eventually sent.

48 Hours and counting - 0 confirmations, if it ain't dead it's surely broken
please check u wallet remove map port UPnP option
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
i just can't make ANY transaction go through. I can receive just fine, but every send i make gets stuck on 0 confirmations.
even tried importing the key from the wallet with coins to a new key. same thing.

I had the same thing even with the new wallet, it took a while but they eventually sent.

48 Hours and counting - 0 confirmations, if it ain't dead it's surely broken
Activity: 28

i'm on the newest wallet, link from official website. how long is "took a while"? because mine are sitting there for over 12 hours.
Activity: 294

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
hoooooray

finally some real movements by dev team,

a good looking site is not up even in html  Grin   http://www.metiscoin.com/

come on dev, move faster,

you need to reply thousands of miners' trust, many ppl are waiting for you  Wink

Activity: 434
Maybe i should have holded...GL to others thought!
Anyone know why coins I sent to Poloniex still have 0 confirmations?

I sent them from the old MTC-qt as I didn't realize the wallet had been updated.

I am now using the updated version, the transaction is still in my history but it still has 0 confirmations after half an hour  Huh
I did the same thing.
I'm a bit paranoid with new exchanges, so I just sent a small amount of 10 MTC (MTS or whatever) to Poloniex
  it confirmed ok so I sent another 250 40 min later, still no confirmations after 8 hours.

No biggie really, that's just the price you pay when dealing with obscure altcoins/exchangers

my case also. last night i sent 4 mts to poloniex, 0 confirmations. in the meantime got paid several times during the night from ypool.
this morning i did a test sending 0.001 mts to another of my addresses and same thing. 0 confirmations. the network is working because i received.
problem is in sending.

tnxid aren't even showing up on block crawler.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone know why coins I sent to Poloniex still have 0 confirmations?

I sent them from the old MTC-qt as I didn't realize the wallet had been updated.

I am now using the updated version, the transaction is still in my history but it still has 0 confirmations after half an hour  Huh
I did the same thing.
I'm a bit paranoid with new exchanges, so I just sent a small amount of 10 MTC (MTS or whatever) to Poloniex
  it confirmed ok so I sent another 250 40 min later, still no confirmations after 8 hours.

No biggie really, that's just the price you pay when dealing with obscure altcoins/exchangers

Poloniex was having some issues with withdrawls /deposits taking longer than usual the last couple days but theyre going through.  ive deposited btc and c-note there in the last couple days just fine but havent tried MTC .
Pages:
Jump to: