Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 82. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What exchanges are planned? Not where tokens will be literally listed but just those team considersas optimal ones?
Any top exchange will perfectly suit this project but team can not officialy comment this point
I hope at least for some hints Grin u know it is very risky deal investing in project not knowing anything about future listings
Merit: 29
What exchanges are planned? Not where tokens will be literally listed but just those team considersas optimal ones?
Any top exchange will perfectly suit this project but team can not officialy comment this point
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I really hope this app will be populat among professional doctors. As for the users' demand i have no doubts
It is just the matter of oroper marketing. It wont be a problem
Then i really hope project will reach a hard cap. Because proper marketing does not cost cheap
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I really hope this app will be populat among professional doctors. As for the users' demand i have no doubts
It is just the matter of oroper marketing. It wont be a problem
What about licences? Does the app any kind of certification?
Nope. It is just an app like Uber. Whats the need?
Exactly my thinking. Licences are needed for docyors who will apply to be doctors literally within the platform
Nope. It is just an app like Uber. Whats the need?
Activity: 140
Can this coin be used for real health services purpose, Sir ?
Is there any medical company partner has been joining this project ?
If yes, where areas will be covered by this service, europe only or worldwide ?
Medical company partnership would boost the attention to this project. As for now it is very low
Yes, the most important part of health care is that there are strong service providers. I believe the team will form a team or cooperate with famous companies.

Partnerships must be carried out to be able to convince investors and to add strength to the project. One important action that the team must do for future development.
Project is not even at presale stage. I guess it has a sense to give team the time. Probably prior presale start smth will change
When presale will start? Are there any date?
Medical company partnership would boost the attention to this project. As for now it is very low
Yes, the most important part of health care is that there are strong service providers. I believe the team will form a team or cooperate with famous companies.

Partnerships must be carried out to be able to convince investors and to add strength to the project. One important action that the team must do for future development.
Project is not even at presale stage. I guess it has a sense to give team the time. Probably prior presale start smth will change
Activity: 210

Merit: 11
Do u have any preliminary agreements with doctors/hospitals etc? Putting it better with service providers?
As far as I know not yet. It has to be done after ICO is over
Do u have any preliminary agreements with doctors/hospitals etc? Putting it better with service providers?
Merit: 29
Mediacal servises are always needed that why this project will survive in long run
Surviving it is not exactly the thing investors are looking for here.
Mediacal servises are always needed that why this project will survive in long run
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It's fine. And in which countries will this be available? It's just that I'm very interested when I can get access to such a format of medical care in my country.
The project plans to begin its expansion from one of the countries of the European Union. Then extend the activities to the whole of Europe and beyond - to the whole world. It will be in a couple of years.

But it's realistic to assume that the global expansion will at least take 5 years or more until everyone starts using the service and makes it attractive for medicals to use it.
It is more relevant to the overall crypto adoption rather for this particular project
Then the adoption of this project will take even more time? Huh
I dont think so. Mecical services aleays are in demand and adoption of this particular project will go faster the overall crypto adoption
Sounds good but im still not so optimistic about that
It's fine. And in which countries will this be available? It's just that I'm very interested when I can get access to such a format of medical care in my country.
The project plans to begin its expansion from one of the countries of the European Union. Then extend the activities to the whole of Europe and beyond - to the whole world. It will be in a couple of years.

But it's realistic to assume that the global expansion will at least take 5 years or more until everyone starts using the service and makes it attractive for medicals to use it.
It is more relevant to the overall crypto adoption rather for this particular project
I dont think so. Mecical services aleays are in demand and adoption of this particular project will go faster the overall crypto adoption
Merit: 1

Merit: 22

Pages:
Jump to: