Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 78. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
How many tokens to hold? Or would be better to speculate?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Will i be able to pay doctor in eth or btc? Or just a native token?
Nope, only in tokens. It is the only usecase nstive token has.

That would be great because token are probably accepted by the doctors for payment and eventually it will turn to be more familiar to others as well. A great oppurtunity also to everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will it be enough for price growth if token has the only one usecase?
If there are a lot of active users then it will be enough for sure. If project is lack of demand then token will go down in price
Oh.. How to know if project gonna be popular or not? Sad
When the next meet up somewhere?
Activity: 308
If there are a lot of active users then it will be enough for sure. If project is lack of demand then token will go down in price
Merit: 1
Merit: 1
So spotless ratings this project has. Team has to pay apecial attention in the upcoming promotion on this point
Sure they will. It has no sense to neglect such a point in marketing campaign
Why this project is rated so high?? Im impressed
Because it deserves such a rating!! If you read wp more deep u will see how big potential this project has
Just seems team doing great with promotion. As ICOtrackers' rating really good ones..
Merit: 22
So spotless ratings this project has. Team has to pay apecial attention in the upcoming promotion on this point
Because it deserves such a rating!! If you read wp more deep u will see how big potential this project has
Merit: 11
Merit: 10
Merit: 29
Any review for the project? From bloggers or just at the website?
Not yet. At least i have not seen any yet. Marketing is not started yet, thats the problem
Marketing is the weakest point of any ico. Hope here team know exactly what to do
Not yet. At least i have not seen any yet. Marketing is not started yet, thats the problem
Merit: 11
As for kyc – any way to avoid that? it is really annoying to wait till my docs are verified
it usually takes 1-2 days. What can makes u annoyed?
Anyway, KYC is obligatory for everyone
As for kyc – any way to avoid that? it is really annoying to wait till my docs are verified
Medicohealth Platform enables completely anonymous, secure and customer-friendly communication with the world's leading doctors. Patient data is stored anonymously and is only accessible by physicians selected for a limited time. Billing is completely encrypted and anonymous.
As for costomer friendly we can not say that now. Firstly we have to try out the app to ensure
We need spotless UI. Otherwise app would not be in demand
When the first alpha or beta realese? Wanna check out how apo will look like
Mvp will be realesed during the presale that will start soon
Medicohealth Platform enables completely anonymous, secure and customer-friendly communication with the world's leading doctors. Patient data is stored anonymously and is only accessible by physicians selected for a limited time. Billing is completely encrypted and anonymous.
As for costomer friendly we can not say that now. Firstly we have to try out the app to ensure
When the first alpha or beta realese? Wanna check out how apo will look like
Pages:
Jump to: