Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 83. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
It's fine. And in which countries will this be available? It's just that I'm very interested when I can get access to such a format of medical care in my country.
The project plans to begin its expansion from one of the countries of the European Union. Then extend the activities to the whole of Europe and beyond - to the whole world. It will be in a couple of years.

But it's realistic to assume that the global expansion will at least take 5 years or more until everyone starts using the service and makes it attractive for medicals to use it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Can this coin be used for real health services purpose, Sir ?
Is there any medical company partner has been joining this project ?
If yes, where areas will be covered by this service, europe only or worldwide ?
Medical company partnership would boost the attention to this project. As for now it is very low
Not sure it is high time for partnerships annoncment. Better to do that on bullish market
It is exactly the time for coolaborations as ICO needs much more hype to be successful
I have a feeling that team is preparing us smth special that will be announced soon
I really hope you are right! The hype is needed here a lot now!
Merit: 10
Medical company partnership would boost the attention to this project. As for now it is very low
Not sure it is high time for partnerships annoncment. Better to do that on bullish market
It is exactly the time for coolaborations as ICO needs much more hype to be successful
I have a feeling that team is preparing us smth special that will be announced soon
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I believe the team will form a team or cooperate with famous companies. Medicohealth will bring about some revolutionary changes in this industry.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yes, the most important part of health care is that there are strong service providers. I believe the team will form a team or cooperate with famous companies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Why this project was created at all? Whats the previous experience team has?
Team and CEO in particular have very big experience in FinTech sector, thats why they will be able properly develop this proj.
Activity: 252
Why this project was created at all? Whats the previous experience team has?
Is your SM ready? How may i check it?
It is under audit currently. Team plans to deoloy it before token distribution
Is your SM ready? How may i check it?
Project gonna operate with fiat? Or all the paynents within the app will be only in native token?
No, fiat would not be accepted, only native token. It will guarantee the price growth by the way
Lets face it, it is not guarantee of token growth. If there is enough users here only then token will rise in price
By the way users.. How many users is needed to consider this aoo as popular one?
Project gonna operate with fiat? Or all the paynents within the app will be only in native token?
No, fiat would not be accepted, only native token. It will guarantee the price growth by the way
Lets face it, it is not guarantee of token growth. If there is enough users here only then token will rise in price
Activity: 196
I read that team is already far ahead of the roadmap But im not sure if it is true..Where may i check the last developments?
Merit: 11
The health sector block chain project is most worthy of investors' expectation. Medicohealth will bring about some revolutionary changes in this industry.
Yes IF regulatory bodies won't restrict such unlicensed medical services
Activity: 252
Idea is good but implementation will be hard.. How many devs are in team now?
Pages:
Jump to: