Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 79. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Medicohealth Platform enables completely anonymous, secure and customer-friendly communication with the world's leading doctors. Patient data is stored anonymously and is only accessible by physicians selected for a limited time. Billing is completely encrypted and anonymous.
As for costomer friendly we can not say that now. Firstly we have to try out the app to ensure
Activity: 40
Medicohealth Platform enables completely anonymous, secure and customer-friendly communication with the world's leading doctors. Patient data is stored anonymously and is only accessible by physicians selected for a limited time. Billing is completely encrypted and anonymous.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
We don’t have it. We use telegram and other SM channels we have.
Hope you will consider using wechat as well. The most popular messenger in China.
Activity: 11
We don’t have it. We use telegram and other SM channels we have.
Do u have wechat? Or how do u communicate with chinese investors?
When regulation will come into crypto. This project will be one of those which will survive
It has already come. But just a little. In the nearest future all crypto market will be regulated
When regulation will come into crypto. This project will be one of those which will survive
Thus in terms of long term prospectives it is one of the strongest projects. With solid idea and approach
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
According to the photos in the tg chat from Bahrain team had a success there. Great to know that project is getting a lot of attention at all the events
Indeed. I feel like it is just the beginning of positive news for medicohealth
Exactly my thinking mate. Thats the project which has no competitor at all and thats why may dominate the market
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
According to the photos in the tg chat from Bahrain team had a success there. Great to know that project is getting a lot of attention at all the events
Indeed. I feel like it is just the beginning of positive news for medicohealth
Merit: 29
According to the news in tg team is planning to attend some conferences soon
Are there aby preliminary agreements with doctors already?
Nope as there is no beta test yet. Mvp is currebtly under development
I expect perfect UI. If it is not perfect a lot of user that might use the app would not do that
Merit: 22
Nope as there is no beta test yet. Mvp is currebtly under development
Merit: 11
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
It's fine. And in which countries will this be available? It's just that I'm very interested when I can get access to such a format of medical care in my country.
The project plans to begin its expansion from one of the countries of the European Union. Then extend the activities to the whole of Europe and beyond - to the whole world. It will be in a couple of years.

But it's realistic to assume that the global expansion will at least take 5 years or more until everyone starts using the service and makes it attractive for medicals to use it.
It is more relevant to the overall crypto adoption rather for this particular project
Then the adoption of this project will take even more time? Huh
I dont think so. Mecical services aleays are in demand and adoption of this particular project will go faster the overall crypto adoption

I doubt this is true as crypto technology is something that a lot of people don't fully trust yet. They will need more time and medical services will also undergo the same adoption speed as other things I believe.
So only ordinar therapy doctors will be available on the platform?
Any doctors will be able to offer his/her services if he/she proves his degree!
How to prove that? Similar to kyc service?
Any doctors will be able to offer his/her services if he/she proves his degree!
what will happen with the project once it is lack of money?
It wont happen soon. Moreover project will generate the cash flow
How big cash flow is expected here? Any sum?
Up to 3 millions $$ in the first years of operation
Too much. Imho. Up to 1 mil in first yearS! Not more
what will happen with the project once it is lack of money?
It wont happen soon. Moreover project will generate the cash flow
How big cash flow is expected here? Any sum?
Up to 3 millions $$ in the first years of operation
Pages:
Jump to: