Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 99. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
We need a mature exchange fast. Polo is crippled and mintpal isn't moving.

So why nobody's voting here http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xbqp0/please_add_mrc_to_your_exchange/?sort=new ?

I monitor a few more crypto currencies more or less similar to MRC and communities there are more active, 20-30 people vote on first two days comparing to our 48 comments and 29 upvotes in 24 days.

We all are responsible that MRC is not well-promoted yet.

now or never ... right?  we are close to Peak-Block-Reward....

It looks like it's going to be "never".  People here are too concerned about getting all the easy coins to realize that nobody wants to buy coins on a cryptocurrency once it's effectively mined out.  I tried to create a marketing fund to pay the cryptsy bribe only to get the MRC community jumping down my throat and calling me a scammer.  Looks like time to dump at 2 sat before it falls any lower.  It's a real shame, a coin with a lot of potential and complete mismanagement.

Patience Smiley - just because things are quiet for a bit doesn't mean its dying. There is a lot happening in the background.

Don't get the same mentality as everyone else trying to make a quick buck and jump on the Maz/Aur trains which are stupidly high risk.

Cryptsy isn't necessarily a good thing either - a lot of coins get put up and then pump/dump then get left for dead.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

So why nobody's voting here http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xbqp0/please_add_mrc_to_your_exchange/?sort=new ?

I monitor a few more crypto currencies more or less similar to MRC and communities there are more active, 20-30 people vote on first two days comparing to our 48 comments and 29 upvotes in 24 days.

It looks like it's going to be "never".  People here are too concerned about getting all the easy coins to realize that nobody wants to buy coins on a cryptocurrency once it's effectively mined out.  I tried to create a marketing fund to pay the cryptsy bribe only to get the MRC community jumping down my throat and calling me a scammer.  Looks like time to dump at 2 sat before it falls any lower.  It's a real shame, a coin with a lot of potential and complete mismanagement.
Activity: 210
MICROCOIN TRADED AGAIN ON POLONIEX! BUY NOW TILL IT's CHEAP! Wink
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
Sad to see how poloniex markets are totally down.

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex

Altcoin withdrawals opened.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Sad to see how poloniex markets are totally down.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
We are so greedy for this wonderful coin that we want to mine it and keep it for us    Roll Eyes
Activity: 123

Everybody just mines quietly Cheesy
It's a sleepy community Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Activity: 123

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It is very difficult to choose among so many nice coins. MCR is very attractive cryptocurrency.
I did bet on MCR for current mining instead of DRK or VTC.
Hope I won't regret it.

Agreed, I'm looking forward to those three coins too.
Activity: 224
Hi, I'd send poloniex still did not come. Do you have trouble with the Poloniex?

Any idea?

Yeah, contact poloiex and see what they can do.

Where you are using?

I've never used them. Glad I didn't regarding today's news.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
It is very difficult to choose among so many nice coins. MCR is very attractive cryptocurrency.
I did bet on MCR for current mining instead of DRK or VTC.
Hope I won't regret it.
Activity: 190
Hi, I'd send poloniex still did not come. Do you have trouble with the Poloniex?

Any idea?

Where you are using?
Activity: 224

Any idea?

Any idea?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Also forgot to add - MCR can you add this to the front page, in a news/press section Smiley
Activity: 434
its sometimes unstable but never lose any coins, check in balance status
Pages:
Jump to: