Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 112. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Trying to get this miner working:

/root/miners/cgminer-build/cgminer-3.7.2/cgminer --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1393144187 -o stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -u MiMiMiner.alles -p password  -I 13 -w 256 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-fan 30-75 --temp-cutoff 95 --temp-target 72 --temp-overheat 98 --thread-concurrency 8191 -Q 0 -E 10 --no-submit-stale --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1500

But no luck! mining to slow! Also when i quit cgminer I get kernel errors.
Activity: 238
Hi,
can somebody tell me when the next nfactor change will be?
Thanks
Activity: 123
As the coin gets more popular I'd like to ask you to vote for it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xbqp0/please_add_mrc_to_your_exchange/?sort=new

It wouldn't hurt if it's added to CoinedUp by the time exchange market released.

Thank you.
Activity: 182
you get 50% less with the same gear.
Nope. You are wrong. This drop is for all miners, not only for you. Hashrate is less for all and you will get the same amount of coins, cause you get % but not absolute value, and blocks per minute = const

then the estimates are wrong in the pools ?

Probably. Jane is new algo.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Well for sure the masses will care if they are paying 0.00000027 of a something for a pizza. Most people don't know what a QR code even is and even if they did, people like to mentally convert prices to a currency they are familiar in and it's much easier with whole coins. Not saying microcoin is going to what does this but certainly less value of individual coins is a plus point when talking about mass adoption.

+1 same wave length.

If people can't use a QR code, then wether it is bit coin or another doesn't matter, they won't be able to use it. Also, the price conversion can be shown on the screen at any time.

Oh well, time will tell. We'll probably have several survivors though.

You wouldn't need a QR code when buying items online, I think we'll be seeing online adoption way before it being used by the masses in the streets with a QR code or other means. Yeah it's fairly likely we'll have a good few decent coins left.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Well for sure the masses will care if they are paying 0.00000027 of a something for a pizza. Most people don't know what a QR code even is and even if they did, people like to mentally convert prices to a currency they are familiar in and it's much easier with whole coins. Not saying microcoin is going to what does this but certainly less value of individual coins is a plus point when talking about mass adoption.

+1 same wave length.

If people can't use a QR code, then wether it is bit coin or another doesn't matter, they won't be able to use it. Also, the price conversion can be shown on the screen at any time.

Oh well, time will tell. We'll probably have several survivors though.
legendary

+1 same wave length.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I think also microcoin have better value to become digital currency for daily usage.
And yes we need to build easy wallet, payment gateway and POS (I mean cashing system)
Think about if MRC value will be 1 cent. How much $$ we mining now / daily   Cheesy
Activity: 392
legendary
I bought some, I feel this is what Panda should of been with a decent dev team and not a complete scam. I can it being over 20 within a week Smiley

You know what Panda should have been? Vertcoin. Oh wait, it was there already.

I hold Vertcoin too but I prefer coins with a larger total supply, nobody wants to buy a pizza with 0.0629 of any currency.

If my pizza costs 0.0000027 BTC I couldn't care less. Snap the qr code and done.

That's true. I just hope we find the next Bitcoin because there will be one sooner or later Smiley (I'm not saying Bitcoin will lose value, I actually think it will reach $2k, it's just that there will probably be a better coin that appears eventually)

To be honest, the bit coin killer, in my opinion, won't appear in years. Why? Because, first, we'll have to get the masses into bit coin. And the MAJORITY of the population is not tech savvy, so AFTER bit coin is widely adopted, one coin will have to have massive arguments to make most of them move.

We'll most certainly have the opportunity to find it early though, as we are the most curious ones, let's say.

That's a fair thing to say but I wouldn't say Bitcoin is accepted by the masses just yet, sure it is fairly known and used by some large companies but I  think it's a fairly small percentage of people that actually use Bitcoin, I think it's more likely for something to replace BTC and make Cryptos full-proof and then go mainstream rather than BTC to be used by a majority of people.

Just my 2 cents though.
I bought some, I feel this is what Panda should of been with a decent dev team and not a complete scam. I can it being over 20 within a week Smiley

I hold Vertcoin too but I prefer coins with a larger total supply, nobody wants to buy a pizza with 0.0629 of any currency.

If my pizza costs 0.0000027 BTC I couldn't care less. Snap the qr code and done.

That's true. I just hope we find the next Bitcoin because there will be one sooner or later Smiley (I'm not saying Bitcoin will lose value, I actually think it will reach $2k, it's just that there will probably be a better coin that appears eventually)

To be honest, the bit coin killer, in my opinion, won't appear in years. Why? Because, first, we'll have to get the masses into bit coin. And the MAJORITY of the population is not tech savvy, so AFTER bit coin is widely adopted, one coin will have to have massive arguments to make most of them move.

We'll most certainly have the opportunity to find it early though, as we are the most curious ones, let's say.
legendary

If my pizza costs 0.0000027 BTC I couldn't care less. Snap the qr code and done Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Nice coin.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Only 1 mh/s, but mined the fuck out of it the last couple of weeks, so i'm fine.
Will buy at 5 sats.

Thanks lad!
Activity: 210
So, it's still useful to mine MRC, or not?

Depends on your rigs, however you should buy a bit too..i suggest everybody buy before 160k block it's reached...Wink
Activity: 392
Better buying it now.
Jump to: