Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 114. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi, just joined the alcurex and micro coin train! I bought @190 (LTC market), hope I'm not too late, now let's enjoy the ride!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
yesterday I did 606kh with 280x asus, now I do 303 and you need the same KH to get the coins, ergo, you get 50% less with the same gear.
selling below 6satoshi means you fucked urself over Cheesy

cant believe how impatient some people are....can't you wait another 5 to 10 days at the chance it explodes to 60+ satoshi and you can make 10x profit...look at mint now..some people are so short sighted....

then you see the "f**k I shouldn't have sold back then" comments all through the forum when it explodes...
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
yesterday I did 606kh with 280x asus, now I do 303 and you need the same KH to get the coins, ergo, you get 50% less with the same gear.
selling below 6satoshi means you fucked urself over Cheesy
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
So just so I can understand this :

Lastest Nfactor has hit but the same number of coins are being mined as would have been if it hadn't hit at all - correct?

So the Nfactor really does NOT reduce the number of coins in any way that one would earn. But it does greatly increase
ASIC resistance as it kicks in.

So even when Nfactor gets crazy high in the next few months it will not affect number of coins minted.

But in about 10 days the number of coins minted will be reduced in a deflationary fashion with the block
reward change.

Right?

So price would not be affected until coin rate production starts dropping in 10 days.
Nfactor would then have zero effect on price.

Thanks. Smiley
You are not mining it right?
I got 4000mrc for 1mhs in 3 hours! it is 35000 per day!
Before i got about 30000 per hour. You are goddamn wrong
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Guys HODL yoou MRC coins, do not sell, don't do asks.

Why?

MINT is in da moon and going to cryptsy* so I think game for Mint is over soon and it's not hard to say that action moves to another coin - MRC has great chance to this.

This sell whale wall is pure manipulation and means that whales are on MRC boat so they (or he) will pump coin just like Mint.
I think price target is 15-20 or more.

* https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/156
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Alright cool - so harder to mine and in 10 days less and less coins mined.
Value goes up!

Sounds like a plan.

Get those coins while you can Tongue
Activity: 219
Wow nfactor kicks in an it kills all my mining rigs at the same time. Miner runs for 1-2 minutes then crashes.

Looks like a reboot helped though.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Nfactor 
each time will require more and more
thread-concurrency
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
So just so I can understand this :

Lastest Nfactor has hit but the same number of coins are being mined as would have been if it hadn't hit at all - correct?

So the Nfactor really does NOT reduce the number of coins in any way that one would earn. But it does greatly increase
ASIC resistance as it kicks in.

So even when Nfactor gets crazy high in the next few months it will not affect number of coins minted.

But in about 10 days the number of coins minted will be reduced in a deflationary fashion with the block
reward change.

Right?

So price would not be affected until coin rate production starts dropping in 10 days.
Nfactor would then have zero effect on price.

Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Harder to mine now?

Have mined and bought and now hodlling 20M wouldn't mind it 10x or 100x'ing.  Cheesy
Activity: 68
HD6950  mrc - 166kh   ltc - 450kh
"lookup-gap" : "3",
"thread-concurrency" : "11264"

HD6930 mrc - 151kh   ltc - 400kh
"thread-concurrency" : "10240"

HD5970   mrc - 275kh   ltc - 700kh
"thread-concurrency" : "10240"

Time: 1394192763  7 Mar 2014 N: 4096 Nfactor: 11
will be hard
ha ha ha

Activity: 97
Nfactor hits you guys hard huh
Activity: 588
Try intensity 12 instead of 13. It worked for me (280x)

thanks alot this helped!!! Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Try intensity 12 instead of 13. It worked for me (280x)
Activity: 588
Can anyone help me I got 620 Kh/s with two 280x. But in the pool it only shows 120 Kh/s. Also my rewards have dropped. I have 0 % invalids  Huh
Tried switching to another pool, got the same result.
Activity: 392
If you weren't getting them before then likely not it, but catalyst 14 drivers caused this for me. If that isn't it then maybe try dropping your thread-concurrency?
Activity: 308
Anybody getting massive HW errors with the new nfactor?

Lower settings, seems you lack of RAM

I lowered them all the way down..  Default clock settings.  Still all HW errors.  2x R9 270s
Activity: 392
I had to drop my engine clock slightly on one of my cards to stop it crashing too.
Activity: 434

Lower settings, seems you lack of RAM
Activity: 308
Jump to: