Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 113. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So, it's still useful to mine MRC, or not?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Some of my miner friends have poked fun at me putting my speculative mining time that I allocate towards MRC. Here's what I say:

I started mining MRC & VTC around the same time. Each had qualities I liked, ASIC resistant, nFactor and what I perceived as REAL development teams. While mining both, I was indeed frustrated with both coins at various times due to the lack of marketing (this was my impatience, nothing to do with the coin). But on both fronts the development teams delivered on things that were beyond bounties for things like dice games. We know how successful VTC was and I expect success for MRC. I think VTC gets extra credit for a more unique algo (even though some of my cards really struggle with it), the similarities are there.

Now, just for fun, if we agree that there are enough similarities between VTC and MRC let's do some fun, fake math! If my math is wrong, correct me

So there's approximately 0.00084 MRC for every VTC.

Current VTC price is around:

Current MRC price is around:

So, what could MRC be worth?

If the markets decide is on par with VTC, then it could be worth:
0.00000241-ish

Let's give VTC a premium of 50% for being first to market and it's unique algo, so MRC would be:
0.00000120-ish

MRC @ 25% VTC:
0.00000060ish

MRC @ 10% VTC (nooooooooooooooo...):

Now the devs have obviously been working on alcurEX and it will be the home of MRC. They have said more details to come around when "The Lessening" begins around block 160,000 (I think), so i'm really curious to see what plans they have been working on and how MRC really is integrated into alcurEX beyond just being a listed pair.

Like I said, the above is for entertainment purposes (speculation) only! I'm an idiot so my math could be way off!

"So there's approximately 0.00084 MRC for every VTC."
I don't know can we compare like that. Block reward counting is so different with VTC and MRC.
But as you say, it's only speculation. Smiley
We can speculate any coin vs any coin using this speculation and we will get all coins with different result.
This speculation not working, i think.
Any way, micro rocks  Cool

ya, it's just for fun so i used a coin-to-coin comparison is all Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Some of my miner friends have poked fun at me putting my speculative mining time that I allocate towards MRC. Here's what I say:

I started mining MRC & VTC around the same time. Each had qualities I liked, ASIC resistant, nFactor and what I perceived as REAL development teams. While mining both, I was indeed frustrated with both coins at various times due to the lack of marketing (this was my impatience, nothing to do with the coin). But on both fronts the development teams delivered on things that were beyond bounties for things like dice games. We know how successful VTC was and I expect success for MRC. I think VTC gets extra credit for a more unique algo (even though some of my cards really struggle with it), the similarities are there.

Now, just for fun, if we agree that there are enough similarities between VTC and MRC let's do some fun, fake math! If my math is wrong, correct me

0.00000241-ish

Let's give VTC a premium of 50% for being first to market and it's unique algo, so MRC would be:
0.00000120-ish

MRC @ 25% VTC:
0.00000060ish

Now the devs have obviously been working on alcurEX and it will be the home of MRC. They have said more details to come around when "The Lessening" begins around block 160,000 (I think), so i'm really curious to see what plans they have been working on and how MRC really is integrated into alcurEX beyond just being a listed pair.

Like I said, the above is for entertainment purposes (speculation) only! I'm an idiot so my math could be way off!

"So there's approximately 0.00084 MRC for every VTC."
I don't know can we compare like that. Block reward counting is so different with VTC and MRC.
But as you say, it's only speculation. Smiley
We can speculate any coin vs any coin using this speculation and we will get all coins with different result.
This speculation not working, i think.
Any way, micro rocks  Cool

0.00000241-ish

0.00000120-ish

MRC @ 25% VTC:
0.00000060ish

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
What parameters are best now for 290?
I use -s 1 --lookup-gap 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 16000 -g 2 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879
and get only 132 Kh Undecided
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Just a heads up. It looks like major movements and players just hit the scene.
Check Mintpal now :
https://www.mintpal.com/market/MRC/BTC

This is going to be an interesting next few days.

Will submit site to CMC today for listing with the existing explorer. I'll ask Gliss if it will do.
Looking forward to a ABE soon hopefully. Usually takes a day or two for listing anyways.

Congrats everyone. Keep on mining and hold.

oh and :
谢谢!MRC是最好的!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Mmm.. whale's walls taste good.
There was a 0.00000211 450 LTC wall on polinex.
Looks like a whale wants to buy more.
Just took a nice bite and now it's been taken down heh....
Now he needs to buy even moooooore than before!

This coin wants to be free from it's walls. Got really pissed about this weak TIPS fizzle today so I just traded all my TIPS for MRC.
TIPS lost it's momentum there. Wish the whale behind that had kept going today with it.
Now 3 new coins on cryptsy and TIPS fizzling due to failed momentum on the push.
Maybe that was his plan.. but I'm on to new things.

MRC on the other hand is under 300k market cap.
http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

MRC can go up 5x and be at where TIPS is now.
Super low risk if it falls. Where is it going to go? Not below where it is now.
And if it gets to where MINT did then it's a 20x increase. There are almost half as many MRC than MINT. So 120 satoshi
if it gets to MINT's cap. Not saying it's certain but anything in between would be nice.

Everyone from Mintpal has disposable BTC now from selling MINT. They are about to put some of that in MRC. And then multiple whales are coming in or already are in as we can see from walls.
It's listed right under MINT and has a 50% increase for the day. Volume has doubled already. This coin is harder to mine now with Nfactor and in a week MRC will be
reducing it's coins minted which doesn't hurt. It's got the perfect number of coins to get that 2-6 satoshi starting point. Etc...etc.
Best exchange yet ^^^

So MRC all the way for me.
Coin wants to fly.

Let's get this listed on Coinmarketcap.com. I will send it over to Gliss today. If anyone else wants to do it also then go for it now. Might take a day or two for that.
Just need a working block explorer that shows total coins to be listed.
http://microcoin.alcurex.info/block-explorer/
Should work if it stays up ^^ Otherwise you guys need to get a 24/7 redundant hosted solution for the total coins page. It's important to stay listed.
Can the devs setup a proper ABE explorer on a solid hosted page?

Let's rock this to 120 satoshi.

I like this analysis. I feel concerned since I bought Mint at 7 and got out at 60 (still kept a bit, never know), and put that all into micro coin at 190 (LTC/Micro) and now it's already 240. Can't wait for BTC pair on poloniex

I make a huge Pormotion for Chinese people today! They stop MINT and start MRC now!
legendary
Should work if it stays up ^^ Otherwise you guys need to get a 24/7 redundant hosted solution for the total coins page. It's important to stay listed.

Agree about 24/7 block explorer.
Right now, total coins can pick from:
http://84.251.34.142:8888/api/microcoin_total.php
legendary
ASK 6 sato is melting, I think MRC will hit today 2-digit price Smiley

If you want to get MRC to da moon - remove your ASKs and wait few days Smiley

EDIT: only 4.4 btc left from this ~21btc 6 sato ask.  Wink
Melted Smiley
Looks like micros are change owners really fast..
Activity: 294

This coin wants to be free from it's walls. Got really pissed about this weak TIPS fizzle today so I just traded all my TIPS for MRC.
TIPS lost it's momentum there. Wish the whale behind that had kept going today with it.
Now 3 new coins on cryptsy and TIPS fizzling due to failed momentum on the push.

And if it gets to where MINT did then it's a 20x increase. There are almost half as many MRC than MINT. So 120 satoshi
if it gets to MINT's cap. Not saying it's certain but anything in between would be nice.

Everyone from Mintpal has disposable BTC now from selling MINT. They are about to put some of that in MRC. And then multiple whales are coming in or already are in as we can see from walls.
It's listed right under MINT and has a 50% increase for the day. Volume has doubled already. This coin is harder to mine now with Nfactor and in a week MRC will be
reducing it's coins minted which doesn't hurt. It's got the perfect number of coins to get that 2-6 satoshi starting point. Etc...etc.
Best exchange yet ^^^

Coin wants to fly.

Let's get this listed on Coinmarketcap.com. I will send it over to Gliss today. If anyone else wants to do it also then go for it now. Might take a day or two for that.

I like this analysis. I feel concerned since I bought Mint at 7 and got out at 60 (still kept a bit, never know), and put that all into micro coin at 190 (LTC/Micro) and now it's already 240. Can't wait for BTC pair on poloniex
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
ASK 6 sato is melting, I think MRC will hit today 2-digit price Smiley

If you want to get MRC to da moon - remove your ASKs and wait few days Smiley

EDIT: only 4.4 btc left from this ~21btc 6 sato ask.  Wink
legendary

Any way Devs can setup a ABE block explorer on a 24/7 uptime hosted solution?
The current explorer is having issues.
legendary
Crypto with margin trading... shit's about to get real, lol

Seems like alcoin markets are just begin Cheesy
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
you get 50% less with the same gear.
Nope. You are wrong. This drop is for all miners, not only for you. Hashrate is less for all and you will get the same amount of coins, cause you get % but not absolute value, and blocks per minute = const

then the estimates are wrong in the pools ?
Crypto with margin trading... shit's about to get real, lol

legendary
Hi, just joined the alcurex and micro coin train! I bought @190 (LTC market), hope I'm not too late, now let's enjoy the ride!
You are not late at all.
microCoin block reward is not even start decreasing yet, so I believe the price will rapidly increase.
Also alcurEX (where microCoin is main focused) will launch near future.

BTW: Did you see info about alcurex start offer 2-10X leverage for trades?
If you have no shares yet, I recommend to buy.
Leverage will also increase share fee profits to 2-10x.
And people who trade with leverage will make much more sell/buy orders = more fees Smiley
http://alcurex.info/alcurex-leverage/
legendary

Best exchange yet ^^^

Coin wants to fly.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
btw https://mrc.nut2pools.com  better for low-hash rate miners, i get 40% more coins than at blocksolved  with 700 Kh/s speed (now).
(my IMHO and calculations only) 'cause there is no big whales.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
you get 50% less with the same gear.
Nope. You are wrong. This drop is for all miners, not only for you. Hashrate is less for all and you will get the same amount of coins, cause you get % but not absolute value, and blocks per minute = const
Jump to: