Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 116. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Calcs updated.

Miners, you should really be looking at the blocks page to see how profitable a pool is and NOT the per day calculators.

The calcs in mpos are based on a fixed block size by default AND are only a guess based on your hash rate. If you are submitting bad shares or the pool is having bad luck and or orphans that will be way out (and usually is).

A better gauge of your daily income is the blocks page and look for the percentage area. 100% is the "expected" based on the coins difficulty. The lower the number the better. Ignore the 1hour/24 hour as they are subject to HUGE swings due to luck and variance. The 7day, 4week, and "all time" are a much more dependable way of judging the pools profitability and over all luck.

Happy mining,

Nut

Agreed we need to spread mining.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
All I can see is that MRC dropped in price to 3 Satoshi

yes well with the huge block rewards a lot of the litecoin & bitcoin miners are going to dump because its like they are mining twice as much ltc by trading MRC for it instead of just mining ltc itself
Activity: 182
All I can see is that MRC dropped in price to 3 Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hashrate is climbing and climbing. I really think this coin is going to explode soon and singe-digit satoshi prices will be a thing of the past.

Yep single digits for this coin are on the last legs...price is going to go mental soon...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hashrate is climbing and climbing. I really think this coin is going to explode soon and singe-digit satoshi prices will be a thing of the past.
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
Wish I could buy more at 4 sats!

wish i had a sell order at 11 when it was pumped then buy more at 5/6 sat
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
Wish I could buy more at 4 sats!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
My windows wallet isn't syncing.  I'm running V 1.1.1.1 and connected to 8 nodes and wallets from other coins sync fine.  Any ideas?
Download new wallet, from webpage microcoin.alcurex.info or from thread first page.
Wallet update was made emercency and I think there is no version number changed yet.
Activity: 854
My windows wallet isn't syncing.  I'm running V 1.1.1.1 and connected to 8 nodes and wallets from other coins sync fine.  Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Almost 9 bilions atm, i think.

Ummm... That's no good . It can never go in price high with that many coins. But since its my coin Cheesy I need to have it . Cheesy

Price/coins is not relavent, getting a huge coin market cap is more important than the price of the coin. Having coins that are worth less only means that when we make payments we will be paying in whole units rather than satoshi .00000058

U are right but its not very convenient when u need to pay something with 30-40$ u need 1M coins . Also hard to calculate how much u need .
Easier to say I'll pay you 1.7M coins vs 0.0043 BTC. Yes, you could use mBTC but the public doesn't adapt well to fractional denominations
Well that is all just preference . I rely hope for MICROcoin success and will try to help Wink .
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

Ummm... That's no good . It can never go in price high with that many coins. But since its my coin Cheesy I need to have it . Cheesy

Price/coins is not relavent, getting a huge coin market cap is more important than the price of the coin. Having coins that are worth less only means that when we make payments we will be paying in whole units rather than satoshi .00000058

U are right but its not very convenient when u need to pay something with 30-40$ u need 1M coins . Also hard to calculate how much u need .
Easier to say I'll pay you 1.7M coins vs 0.0043 BTC. Yes, you could use mBTC but the public doesn't adapt well to fractional denominations
legendary

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Activity: 210

not 9 billion yet, more like 8.3 billion

"moneysupply" : 8311124584.15352345,
"difficulty" : 6.42850082,

It was almost infact  Wink But if you have seen the growth of the hashrate in the last week you can predict that we will reach 9 bil MRC sooner than we think.
legendary
Yeah sorry i did not done my homework on this. But will do it soon . I just don't have time now.
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)

not 9 billion yet, more like 8.3 billion

"moneysupply" : 8311124584.15352345,
"difficulty" : 6.42850082,

You say that because you didn't follow the growth of MRC. Less than one month ago price was under 50 Litoshi on poloniex. Now stable at 170 around...and if you get infos about reward system you will not find hard to discover the potential of growth..
Wink

EDIT: and i'm just waiting for the big dump of the wales! buy cheap hope it's happening soon so real microcoiners can handle the fair amount, especially those who supported since 1st block Tongue
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Ok, now question, link for wallet is broken on mega. Need that. Will be buying 1M-10M microCoins now. Then i need to take time to read this whole thread. Smiley Will do it soon.

How much MRC in circulation atm ?
Wallet can download from:
Windows wallet
Wallet update: (Mandatory!)
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/62125419/file.html
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!TIx1zZIJ!-QIeZcpnI4QEizTbrEP2F6TxxZQJFhc2DdZsGj5nybI
Jump to: