Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 119. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

... I've decided to enable a 10.000 MRC block finder reward for 24H to compensate.

Block finder reward still active for a few hours; Gentlemens needed for mining and reconquering that lost hashrate Grin

_TQ
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Nut2Pools I will never ever again mine in your pool..since 1am last night I was just wasting electricity for 18h after I came back from work and were able to switch to blocksolved...You should give more than just stupid 0% fee and 3h bonus.. LOL.
Problem was on the wallet, not in pool. It was same situation all over.
Well, maybe blocksolved was fastest who dowload new wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Nut2Pools I will never ever again mine in your pool..since 1am last night I was just wasting electricity for 18h after I came back from work and were able to switch to blocksolved...You should give more than just stupid 0% fee and 3h bonus.. LOL. They have reacted right in time, while Your pool way way too late and lot's of miners lost lots of coins on that 1 stupid block.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

I'm dropping to 0 fees for 24 hours and 20000 block reward for the next 20 blocks or midnight GMT (whichever comes first)!!!

3 of the 20k bonuses claimed! 17 more to go...

Only 7 bonuses left!! Be quick!

That's all folks! 400000 bounty given out in under 2 hours. We are still running at 0% so come and join us to spread that hash and protect the coin.

Nut

Just a suggestion:

fix your coin/day calculation on your pool.  That's what most people use to judge which pool to use, and your's underestimates by quite a bit.  That could be a big reason you're seeing so many people going to other pools in the first place.  Here's an article on how to get a good estimate:

http://www.holynerdvana.com/2014/02/how-to-calculate-coins-per-day-for-any.html
Yes this coin/day estimate may confusing some.
Great article. First time someone explane cleary how to.
I dont usually make exact calculation, I just look average about how often pool found blocks and my coin reward.
Activity: 308

I'm dropping to 0 fees for 24 hours and 20000 block reward for the next 20 blocks or midnight GMT (whichever comes first)!!!

That's all folks! 400000 bounty given out in under 2 hours. We are still running at 0% so come and join us to spread that hash and protect the coin.

Nut

Just a suggestion:

fix your coin/day calculation on your pool.  That's what most people use to judge which pool to use, and your's underestimates by quite a bit.  That could be a big reason you're seeing so many people going to other pools in the first place.  Here's an article on how to get a good estimate:

http://www.holynerdvana.com/2014/02/how-to-calculate-coins-per-day-for-any.html
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Nut
how about releasing an updated osx wallet?
not everyone is using windows, you know...

Try this one i just compiled; but depending of your osx version it might not work. compiled on 10.7.
https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/microCoin-Qt_OSX.dmg

Works for me on 10.9.1. Nice one, Liz!

Does anyone can test it on 10.8 ?

Activity: 392
Works for me on 10.9.1. Nice one, Liz!
how about releasing an updated osx wallet?
not everyone is using windows, you know...

Try this one i just compiled; but depending of your osx version it might not work. compiled on 10.7.
https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/microCoin-Qt_OSX.dmg

Code:
microCoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/microCoin-Qt:
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libminiupnpc.8.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation (compatibility version 300.0.0, current version 833.24.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 41.0.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit (compatibility version 45.0.0, current version 1138.32.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libssl.1.0.0.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libboost_system-mt.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libboost_filesystem-mt.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libboost_program_options-mt.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libboost_thread-mt.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui (compatibility version 4.8.0, current version 4.8.5)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore (compatibility version 4.8.0, current version 4.8.5)
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 52.0.0)
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 159.1.0)
/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 228.0.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 53.0.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation (compatibility version 150.0.0, current version 635.19.0)
Activity: 71
starting to gain some at nut2pools, spread the hash from blocksolved everyone! don't want more problems with MRC. DOOOO ITTTT
Also noticing nut2pools is showing much closer to the hashrate show on my miner..  MRC was consistently 25% reduced from what I should have gotten.
Im on it! Wink

Will direct another 1,8Mhash to nut2pools on sunday, and additional 4Mhash on monday!

Lets support nutnut! Smiley
After all he is doing an fantastic job with his pools

(dont be fooled by my sig picture, im just an supporter! Smiley)

Switched over.  I'm nutballs for block bonuses.
Activity: 462
Im on it! Wink

Will direct another 1,8Mhash to nut2pools on sunday, and additional 4Mhash on monday!

Lets support nutnut! Smiley
After all he is doing an fantastic job with his pools

(dont be fooled by my sig picture, im just an supporter! Smiley)

Activity: 71
nice incentive ^ just realized, 2 days until next N factor  Shocked

2 BLOCKS DONE - WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!
guys - we just got the block and hit the wallet so we're all good but it was orphaned before MPOS picked it up so it wont show.

Here's the tx entry..

{
        "account" : "",
        "category" : "orphan",
        "amount" : 125397.00000000,
        "confirmations" : 0,
        "generated" : true,
        "txid" : "d2180c312774d8e8070f341599baccfd72df01d782cc1ea720611b4d799eb2b6",
        "time" : 1393013072, <--- Epoch time. Human time = GMT: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 20:04:32 GMT
        "timereceived" : 1393013086
    }

We need to get the hashrate up else we'll just get more orphans... I'm dropping to 0 fees for 24 hours and 20000 block reward for the next 20 blocks or midnight GMT (whichever comes first)!!!

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Please people come to https://mrc.nut2pools.com blocksolveed has to much hash and the coin could be in trouble also  Cry
 https://mrc.nut2pools.com gives you the coins at only 1% of pool fee and is the best share like it supposed to  Cheesy

We're pretty lonely over at Nut2, please to spread the hash around so we don't have more issues!

Yes, we need about five times the miners we have right now!  Come back over so we can get things evened out.  It will suck for a bit, but it is the best thing for the coin!
Activity: 257
Blocksolved needs to stop registration to their pool.  Doing that would solve a lot and help spread out the network hash with the new people coming in.
Jump to: